Texas/Seattle plays?
. . . anyone?
Having a hard time pulling the trigger on my M's.
texas moneyline or no play ![]()
texas moneyline or no play ![]()
texas moneyline or no play ![]()
Giving more weight to your fade bud's Col selection than your covers pal, cashin's recommendation eh? ![]()
I'm a little hurt but since I stayed away, wishin you luck. Just joshin - go ahead & collect though I still like Chacin at home ![]()
Giving more weight to your fade bud's Col selection than your covers pal, cashin's recommendation eh? ![]()
I'm a little hurt but since I stayed away, wishin you luck. Just joshin - go ahead & collect though I still like Chacin at home ![]()
Giving more weight to your fade bud's Col selection than your covers pal, cashin's recommendation eh? ![]()
I'm a little hurt but since I stayed away, wishin you luck. Just joshin - go ahead & collect though I still like Chacin at home ![]()
Giving more weight to your fade bud's Col selection than your covers pal, cashin's recommendation eh? ![]()
I'm a little hurt but since I stayed away, wishin you luck. Just joshin - go ahead & collect though I still like Chacin at home ![]()
Yeah, yeah - liked the Cards just not as much as Col. Nice W with Balty. Shame Bud semi-imploded - he's good at that tho at times he can look like a top 5 hurler. Actually thought the 'stros had a good chance to win tonite& maybe they' ll still get it done. GL bringin them & the rest home ![]()
Yeah, yeah - liked the Cards just not as much as Col. Nice W with Balty. Shame Bud semi-imploded - he's good at that tho at times he can look like a top 5 hurler. Actually thought the 'stros had a good chance to win tonite& maybe they' ll still get it done. GL bringin them & the rest home ![]()
