+108 blows so bad that if I were stuck with the Dodgers +108, I would root for the Mariners to win so as to avoid getting ripped off on the short payoff.
+108 blows so bad that if I were stuck with the Dodgers +108, I would root for the Mariners to win so as to avoid getting ripped off on the short payoff.
+108 blows so bad that if I were stuck with the Dodgers +108, I would root for the Mariners to win so as to avoid getting ripped off on the short payoff.
With the squad he has behind him, I'd say he wins this one 6 out of 10 times.
With the squad he has behind him, I'd say he wins this one 6 out of 10 times.
With the squad he has behind him, I'd say he wins this one 6 out of 10 times.
With the squad he has behind him, I'd say he wins this one 6 out of 10 times.
Not at all. I'm betting that a strong home team can at least get the game into the bullpens and let it be decided there. I'm not counting on a strong pitcher to have an off night.
Not at all. I'm betting that a strong home team can at least get the game into the bullpens and let it be decided there. I'm not counting on a strong pitcher to have an off night.
I'm here SPAZ, just having dinner with my family. Maybe you should ask mom for some leftover meatloaf.
I'm here SPAZ, just having dinner with my family. Maybe you should ask mom for some leftover meatloaf.
I'm here SPAZ, just having dinner with my family. Maybe you should ask mom for some leftover meatloaf.
I'm here SPAZ, just having dinner with my family. Maybe you should ask mom for some leftover meatloaf.
Somebody must know that Loney wont handle that curveball in the 4th, or eithier will hit the wall in the 7th and miss a HR by a foot.
What exactly do you think that means?
It means exactly nothing.
Somebody must know that Loney wont handle that curveball in the 4th, or eithier will hit the wall in the 7th and miss a HR by a foot.
What exactly do you think that means?
It means exactly nothing.
