Seattle is favored at the home of the best record in baseball....
BOL, to what ever you choose.
BOL, to what ever you choose.
you are a genius
you are a genius
you are a genius
you are a genius
we'll see
we'll see
It hurts to see guys betting into horrible lines. At Matchbook you can get the Dodgers -1.5 +248.
It hurts to see guys betting into horrible lines. At Matchbook you can get the Dodgers -1.5 +248.
It hurts to see guys betting into horrible lines. At Matchbook you can get the Dodgers -1.5 +248.
You must be in chronic pain at covers - home of the overpaying and not caring square.
![]()
It hurts to see guys betting into horrible lines. At Matchbook you can get the Dodgers -1.5 +248.
You must be in chronic pain at covers - home of the overpaying and not caring square.
![]()
You must be in chronic pain at covers - home of the overpaying and not caring square.
![]()
Well, on the other hand, theoretically these are the kind of people I'm trying to beat. I suppose I should just let sleeping dogs lie.
You must be in chronic pain at covers - home of the overpaying and not caring square.
![]()
Well, on the other hand, theoretically these are the kind of people I'm trying to beat. I suppose I should just let sleeping dogs lie.
So somebody that is betting seattle, please tell me - what should this line be?
It is Seattle -124, I assume in order to bet it you think it should be higher. What should it be? -135? -140? Higher?
So somebody that is betting seattle, please tell me - what should this line be?
It is Seattle -124, I assume in order to bet it you think it should be higher. What should it be? -135? -140? Higher?
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
