Seattle is favored at the home of the best record in baseball....
If it wasn't AL vs. NL, then i'd be with you most likely instead of playing the UNDER in Arlington.
...i'll root for ya
Im on the under in TX too.
Although I was last night too, and that was not fun.
![]()
If it wasn't AL vs. NL, then i'd be with you most likely instead of playing the UNDER in Arlington.
...i'll root for ya
Im on the under in TX too.
Although I was last night too, and that was not fun.
![]()
I like Seattle tonite. Seems odd that 65% are on LA and LA is now +122.
I like Seattle tonite. Seems odd that 65% are on LA and LA is now +122.
OK I'll bite.
You have to lay about -124 tonight with seattle.
What do you think the line should be? Do you really think Seattle should be -140 tonight? Serious question.
![]()
OK I'll bite.
You have to lay about -124 tonight with seattle.
What do you think the line should be? Do you really think Seattle should be -140 tonight? Serious question.
![]()
I like Seattle tonite. Seems odd that 65% are on LA and LA is now +122.
Somebody must know that Loney wont handle that curveball in the 4th, or eithier will hit the wall in the 7th and miss a HR by a foot.
What exactly do you think that means?
It means exactly nothing.
I like Seattle tonite. Seems odd that 65% are on LA and LA is now +122.
Somebody must know that Loney wont handle that curveball in the 4th, or eithier will hit the wall in the 7th and miss a HR by a foot.
What exactly do you think that means?
It means exactly nothing.
So somebody that is betting seattle, please tell me - what should this line be?
It is Seattle -124, I assume in order to bet it you think it should be higher. What should it be? -135? -140? Higher?
So somebody that is betting seattle, please tell me - what should this line be?
It is Seattle -124, I assume in order to bet it you think it should be higher. What should it be? -135? -140? Higher?
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
