Over 8.5 Whitesox/Reds (-125)
Jays Moneyline (-140)
Dodgers Moneyline (-120)
Brewers Moneyline (-125)
![]()
@Jerameez
I already got rinsed on this subject I need to learn to do the units, I'm just really good at picking winners and have extensive knowledge of baseball, I feel like I'm too late to start doing units but I do agree I should start.
@Jerameez
I already got rinsed on this subject I need to learn to do the units, I'm just really good at picking winners and have extensive knowledge of baseball, I feel like I'm too late to start doing units but I do agree I should start.
To anyone has a problem with my bets I don't just place heavy favorites the odd time I toss a -170, -190 but the majority of my bets are -150 or below which is still great returns as I parlay my plays, cheers.
![]()
To anyone has a problem with my bets I don't just place heavy favorites the odd time I toss a -170, -190 but the majority of my bets are -150 or below which is still great returns as I parlay my plays, cheers.
![]()
@SammyKnows
S/K.....you're a solid capper buddy.....
continue your wagering as you see fit....
its up to us to make ours....thank you for your thought's.....
continued success with your action..........indy
@SammyKnows
S/K.....you're a solid capper buddy.....
continue your wagering as you see fit....
its up to us to make ours....thank you for your thought's.....
continued success with your action..........indy
@SammyKnows
This isnt a bash, but just being able to pick winners, does not equate to actually making money. Your post actually sounds like you just pick games and dont actually bet them, because you would know if you are up or down money
@SammyKnows
This isnt a bash, but just being able to pick winners, does not equate to actually making money. Your post actually sounds like you just pick games and dont actually bet them, because you would know if you are up or down money
@SammyKnows
If you are truly sincere about keeping an accurate record I will give you PERFECT instructions. Just don't waste my time.
Two questions:
1. Do you flat play, or add the juice?
2. Do you have Excel (or another math program on your computer?
![]()
@SammyKnows
If you are truly sincere about keeping an accurate record I will give you PERFECT instructions. Just don't waste my time.
Two questions:
1. Do you flat play, or add the juice?
2. Do you have Excel (or another math program on your computer?
![]()
@SammyKnows
Sorry to tell you this Sammy -150 moneyline plays is not great returns. Lets say you go 0-3 on 3 games at moneyline of -150. That means you are now stuck 4.5 units or minus 450 dollars at a 100 bucks a play. you now have to win your next 5 games, just to be up 50 dollars. Juice like that is what keeps bettors in the poor house and books rich.
@SammyKnows
Sorry to tell you this Sammy -150 moneyline plays is not great returns. Lets say you go 0-3 on 3 games at moneyline of -150. That means you are now stuck 4.5 units or minus 450 dollars at a 100 bucks a play. you now have to win your next 5 games, just to be up 50 dollars. Juice like that is what keeps bettors in the poor house and books rich.
