.
"Hot Stove" MLB Season Is Here!
.
.
Quote Originally Posted by undermysac: .Post #200 was interesting. Was that just to claim #200? Used to be a guy in this forum who did the same thing…..
What was that loser's name, he was just combative.
Quote Originally Posted by undermysac: .Post #200 was interesting. Was that just to claim #200? Used to be a guy in this forum who did the same thing…..
What was that loser's name, he was just combative.
@KeyElement
Key, you may be the only one old enough and rich enough to consider my proposal: To celebrate the upcoming MLB season, I intend on remaking a long running Top Ten song from the 60s by Leslie Gore entitled “It’s my party and I’ll cry if I want to”. I’m rewriting the lyrics to read “It’s my PARLAY and I’ll cry if I want to.” It’s my hope that this becomes the National Anthem of the Cover’s baseball betting community. I have studio musicians standing by to assist me but I need financial assistance. This is where you come in because I know you’re loaded. I thought of sending this by a PM, but JEG said you never check yours. Are you interested in being part of this endeavor? I eagerly await your response.
@KeyElement
Key, you may be the only one old enough and rich enough to consider my proposal: To celebrate the upcoming MLB season, I intend on remaking a long running Top Ten song from the 60s by Leslie Gore entitled “It’s my party and I’ll cry if I want to”. I’m rewriting the lyrics to read “It’s my PARLAY and I’ll cry if I want to.” It’s my hope that this becomes the National Anthem of the Cover’s baseball betting community. I have studio musicians standing by to assist me but I need financial assistance. This is where you come in because I know you’re loaded. I thought of sending this by a PM, but JEG said you never check yours. Are you interested in being part of this endeavor? I eagerly await your response.
This idea came to me last night when I heard that song on Sirius XM radio as I was finishing a case of Sapporo, a premium Japanese beer that Sac sent to me. He even paid for the shipping! I thanked him and he said he wanted to do it because I never bothered him for free beer. What a guy….![]()
This idea came to me last night when I heard that song on Sirius XM radio as I was finishing a case of Sapporo, a premium Japanese beer that Sac sent to me. He even paid for the shipping! I thanked him and he said he wanted to do it because I never bothered him for free beer. What a guy….![]()
@OneWayOut
Well, if I am loaded it is not from investing in pop songs, but I may kick in a little to get it going. Would 100K be a nice start? I don't know anything about the music industry but I trusted Warren Buffett to start Berkshire Hathaway and that did OK, so what the hell.
Now, to secure this investment you must get together with our punk retired bartender-pimp and b***h-slap him for not knowing his music by eras. I remember having the hots for Leslie Gore back in the 60's and I still get a tingle thinking about it.
As for Mr. Chifartgo, he is bribing you to write nice things about him. He is still a two-bit welcher.
![]()
@OneWayOut
Well, if I am loaded it is not from investing in pop songs, but I may kick in a little to get it going. Would 100K be a nice start? I don't know anything about the music industry but I trusted Warren Buffett to start Berkshire Hathaway and that did OK, so what the hell.
Now, to secure this investment you must get together with our punk retired bartender-pimp and b***h-slap him for not knowing his music by eras. I remember having the hots for Leslie Gore back in the 60's and I still get a tingle thinking about it.
As for Mr. Chifartgo, he is bribing you to write nice things about him. He is still a two-bit welcher.
![]()
Key, you’ll get a kick out of this: The other night, a “handicapper” in the College Basketball Forum accused me of being a 30 year old that knows nothing about gambling. What I wouldn’t give to be able to even remember one night from my 30’s……
Key, you’ll get a kick out of this: The other night, a “handicapper” in the College Basketball Forum accused me of being a 30 year old that knows nothing about gambling. What I wouldn’t give to be able to even remember one night from my 30’s……
@OneWayOut
Hey, I was just thinking after I read an update on those cheating tournament fishermen in Ohio. I wonder if sac does that? You know, fill the belly of the catch with fish weights? Probably the only way he could win a tournament. Just sayin.............
![]()
@OneWayOut
Hey, I was just thinking after I read an update on those cheating tournament fishermen in Ohio. I wonder if sac does that? You know, fill the belly of the catch with fish weights? Probably the only way he could win a tournament. Just sayin.............
![]()
@OneWayOut
Just think of the possibilities. He could wind up sharing a cell with DJT. They would have a lot in common, talking about "fishing expeditions"
![]()
@OneWayOut
Just think of the possibilities. He could wind up sharing a cell with DJT. They would have a lot in common, talking about "fishing expeditions"
![]()
@undermysac
I found this website, mlb.com, and I think it has to do something with baseball?!
Anyway, it seems that there are 15 games scheduled for Thursday, the 30th of March.
Hope this helps! ![]()
@undermysac
I found this website, mlb.com, and I think it has to do something with baseball?!
Anyway, it seems that there are 15 games scheduled for Thursday, the 30th of March.
Hope this helps! ![]()
Leaving for Kentucky Lake on Friday, no time for baseball this weekend.
If I may, one suggestion. Just pound every -200 fav or better until you are rich. What could go wrong?
Good Luck guys ![]()
Leaving for Kentucky Lake on Friday, no time for baseball this weekend.
If I may, one suggestion. Just pound every -200 fav or better until you are rich. What could go wrong?
Good Luck guys ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
