Dtown ![]()
Tasco ![]()
1win![]()
Z ![]()
Cap ![]()
Good Question, i was just looking myself.
Good Question, i was just looking myself.
I just started a thread to see if anyone has a site they go to. Im sure someone has something
I just started a thread to see if anyone has a site they go to. Im sure someone has something
I usually do really well on Friday, Saturday and sunday, maybe ill just start betting on those days
yeah right ![]()
I usually do really well on Friday, Saturday and sunday, maybe ill just start betting on those days
yeah right ![]()
I usually do really well on Friday, Saturday and sunday, maybe ill just start betting on those days
yeah right ![]()
if it were only that easy bro right? ![]()
I usually do really well on Friday, Saturday and sunday, maybe ill just start betting on those days
yeah right ![]()
if it were only that easy bro right? ![]()
Nice day planned tomorrow and Sunday, Poker, grill and beer. dosent get better than that ![]()
Nice day planned tomorrow and Sunday, Poker, grill and beer. dosent get better than that ![]()
I am on the Cards....hard for me to pass up Carpenter
GL
I hear ya, carp at a nice price. Like how the cubs are playing right now, fading the cards until their bats come alive
I am on the Cards....hard for me to pass up Carpenter
GL
I hear ya, carp at a nice price. Like how the cubs are playing right now, fading the cards until their bats come alive
