• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    Mike Trout Strikeouts

    «First Previous 293031 ... 303132 Next Last»
    TxRangers
    Raiders22
    undermysac
    bonfire69
    Rush51
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 7103
    Posts: 798
    «First Previous 293031 ... 303132 Next Last»
     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: May. 14, 2026 - 3:46 PM ET #701

    @Raiders22

     

     Your numbers are probably close. But I've been doing this for 3 years on the great Mike Trout striking out. I've made money the last few seasons. This year not so much because Vegas knows what a terrible baseball player Mike Trout is and he strikes out at enormously High rate even though his fans won't admit to it. So yes, it's really not worth playing this year. But in 2023-24-25 before the sports books caught up. I was making good money. He has over 600 strikeouts playing part-time and the last seven seasons. Of course someone would make money is someone struck out that often.  I run my mouth a little bit right now because it pisses off the trout fans. But they know. They know he strikes out at a high rate and has a low batting average. They know. They won't admit it because Mike Trout is their God. To Mike Trout fans, he can't do anything wrong. They don't think he took steroids either. LOL peace_5

    Reply

    @Raiders22

     

     Your numbers are probably close. But I've been doing this for 3 years on the great Mike Trout striking out. I've made money the last few seasons. This year not so much because Vegas knows what a terrible baseball player Mike Trout is and he strikes out at enormously High rate even though his fans won't admit to it. So yes, it's really not worth playing this year. But in 2023-24-25 before the sports books caught up. I was making good money. He has over 600 strikeouts playing part-time and the last seven seasons. Of course someone would make money is someone struck out that often.  I run my mouth a little bit right now because it pisses off the trout fans. But they know. They know he strikes out at a high rate and has a low batting average. They know. They won't admit it because Mike Trout is their God. To Mike Trout fans, he can't do anything wrong. They don't think he took steroids either. LOL peace_5

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: May. 14, 2026 - 3:50 PM ET #702

    He weighed 190 when he got drafted, he weighed 235 , 1.5 years later. No one talks about that??? That is 100% steroids. They started wearing off a few years ago. And guess what? Injuries started? But I know, I know. He didn't take steroids. LOL. Blah blah blah blah blah

    Reply

    He weighed 190 when he got drafted, he weighed 235 , 1.5 years later. No one talks about that??? That is 100% steroids. They started wearing off a few years ago. And guess what? Injuries started? But I know, I know. He didn't take steroids. LOL. Blah blah blah blah blah

     
    Raiders22
    Raiders22
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 34183
    Posted: May. 14, 2026 - 4:15 PM ET #703

    @TxRangers

     

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    @Raiders22    Your numbers are probably close. But I've been doing this for 3 years on the great Mike Trout striking out. I've made money the last few seasons. This year not so much because Vegas knows what a terrible baseball player Mike Trout is and he strikes out at enormously High rate even though his fans won't admit to it. So yes, it's really not worth playing this year. But in 2023-24-25 before the sports books caught up. I was making good money. He has over 600 strikeouts playing part-time and the last seven seasons. Of course someone would make money is someone struck out that often.  I run my mouth a little bit right now because it pisses off the trout fans. But they know. They know he strikes out at a high rate and has a low batting average. They know. They won't admit it because Mike Trout is their God. To Mike Trout fans, he can't do anything wrong. They don't think he took steroids either. LOL

    peace_5

    Reply

    @TxRangers

     

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    @Raiders22    Your numbers are probably close. But I've been doing this for 3 years on the great Mike Trout striking out. I've made money the last few seasons. This year not so much because Vegas knows what a terrible baseball player Mike Trout is and he strikes out at enormously High rate even though his fans won't admit to it. So yes, it's really not worth playing this year. But in 2023-24-25 before the sports books caught up. I was making good money. He has over 600 strikeouts playing part-time and the last seven seasons. Of course someone would make money is someone struck out that often.  I run my mouth a little bit right now because it pisses off the trout fans. But they know. They know he strikes out at a high rate and has a low batting average. They know. They won't admit it because Mike Trout is their God. To Mike Trout fans, he can't do anything wrong. They don't think he took steroids either. LOL

    peace_5

     
    undermysac
    undermysac
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 52268
    Posted: May. 14, 2026 - 5:11 PM ET #704

    Mike Trout SO% is 26.2%

    Aaron Judge SO% is 28.4%

    Who is the better player?

    Reply

    Mike Trout SO% is 26.2%

    Aaron Judge SO% is 28.4%

    Who is the better player?

     
    bonfire69
    bonfire69
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 11123
    Posted: May. 14, 2026 - 5:21 PM ET #705

    an_worshipan_cannon Forget about him the Texas spoon is a mook.

    Reply

    an_worshipan_cannon Forget about him the Texas spoon is a mook.

     
    Rush51
    Rush51
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 8841
    Posted: May. 14, 2026 - 5:53 PM ET #706

    @undermysac

     And yet Aaron Judge has more Homers, RBIs, and a better BA than Mike Trout. 

    The answer to your question is easy.  These are Triple Crown Metrics ...   all about someone's "Production."  Judge is sweeping all 3 thus far..  And it was just last year that Judge was hitting in the 0.300s.  That's a distant memory for Trout.  

     

    Reply

    @undermysac

     And yet Aaron Judge has more Homers, RBIs, and a better BA than Mike Trout. 

    The answer to your question is easy.  These are Triple Crown Metrics ...   all about someone's "Production."  Judge is sweeping all 3 thus far..  And it was just last year that Judge was hitting in the 0.300s.  That's a distant memory for Trout.  

     

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: May. 14, 2026 - 6:48 PM ET #707

    @Rush51

     More truth spoken from the man who knows Mike Trout better than all of us. Rush51 knows Mike Trout better than all of us. He's a true Angels fan who has to watch Mike Trout strike out with a man on third base and one out. Trout can't even hit a sacrifice fly because he has struck out over 600 times in the past 6 seasons. He has to endure Trout's strikeouts for a lot of years, AND IT IS CONTINUALLY GETTING WORSE WITH HIS STRIKEOUTS. 

     But I know, I know, he's great, blah blah blah blah blah. His metrics produces the run from third base with one out, not the sacrifice fly, but his metrics scores the run from third base with one out. LOL. Mike Trout fans are so delusional it's almost not worth commenting on his thread any longer

    Reply

    @Rush51

     More truth spoken from the man who knows Mike Trout better than all of us. Rush51 knows Mike Trout better than all of us. He's a true Angels fan who has to watch Mike Trout strike out with a man on third base and one out. Trout can't even hit a sacrifice fly because he has struck out over 600 times in the past 6 seasons. He has to endure Trout's strikeouts for a lot of years, AND IT IS CONTINUALLY GETTING WORSE WITH HIS STRIKEOUTS. 

     But I know, I know, he's great, blah blah blah blah blah. His metrics produces the run from third base with one out, not the sacrifice fly, but his metrics scores the run from third base with one out. LOL. Mike Trout fans are so delusional it's almost not worth commenting on his thread any longer

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: May. 14, 2026 - 6:52 PM ET #708

    @undermysac

     And one more time since you can't grasp the idea my problem with Mike Trout. It's not Mike Trout I have a problem with. It's his idiotic fans and the media who thinks he's great. They think he's the goat of baseball. Even though he hasn't been relevant in baseball and almost a decade. He has one good series against the Yankees in 7 seasons, and they think he's the greatest baseball player to ever live. Seriously, trout has had one good series in which the wind was blowing 32 mph out, they were 22 home runs hit in that series. And his fans and the media thinks he's the greatest baseball player to ever lace-em up. Name another series in his last seven seasons he produced anything special. And without the wind blowing out 32 miles per hour. For the last time 

     IT'S HIS FANS AND THE MEDIA WHO THINKS HE'S GREAT WHEN HE HAS BEEN A WORTHLESS BASEBALL PLAYER FOR ALMOST A DECADE NOW AND HIS STATS PROVE IT.

    Reply

    @undermysac

     And one more time since you can't grasp the idea my problem with Mike Trout. It's not Mike Trout I have a problem with. It's his idiotic fans and the media who thinks he's great. They think he's the goat of baseball. Even though he hasn't been relevant in baseball and almost a decade. He has one good series against the Yankees in 7 seasons, and they think he's the greatest baseball player to ever live. Seriously, trout has had one good series in which the wind was blowing 32 mph out, they were 22 home runs hit in that series. And his fans and the media thinks he's the greatest baseball player to ever lace-em up. Name another series in his last seven seasons he produced anything special. And without the wind blowing out 32 miles per hour. For the last time 

     IT'S HIS FANS AND THE MEDIA WHO THINKS HE'S GREAT WHEN HE HAS BEEN A WORTHLESS BASEBALL PLAYER FOR ALMOST A DECADE NOW AND HIS STATS PROVE IT.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: May. 14, 2026 - 6:57 PM ET #709

    @undermysac

     But to answer your question, judge is enormously better than trout. Why? Because the man produces!!! Something trout can't do. And trout has it produced in almost a decade. But I know, I know, he's the modern day Mickey Mantle. Trout fans are axiomatically delusional. Here's a question? Who made the final out by striking out a few years ago in the WBC to end the tournament for the US team? I'll give you one guess. Come on guys? I'll give you one guess. Just watch. A TROUT FAN WON'T ANSWER THIS QUESTION. But who was it??? Manny Machado? Aaron judge?

     

    Reply

    @undermysac

     But to answer your question, judge is enormously better than trout. Why? Because the man produces!!! Something trout can't do. And trout has it produced in almost a decade. But I know, I know, he's the modern day Mickey Mantle. Trout fans are axiomatically delusional. Here's a question? Who made the final out by striking out a few years ago in the WBC to end the tournament for the US team? I'll give you one guess. Come on guys? I'll give you one guess. Just watch. A TROUT FAN WON'T ANSWER THIS QUESTION. But who was it??? Manny Machado? Aaron judge?

     

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: May. 14, 2026 - 7:15 PM ET #710

    The next time judge has more strikeouts than hits for 8 years in a row. LET ME KNOW! That's what trout does! This year will be 8 years in a row, next year will be 9 years in a row, and so on. He will have more strikeouts than hits for the remainder of his career. He will also hit under 270 for the remainder of his career. probably under 260 for the remainder of his career. he needs to stop stealing 35 million a year from the Angels owner and just retire. They can't trade him, BECAUSE NO TEAM WANTS HIM!!!

    Reply

    The next time judge has more strikeouts than hits for 8 years in a row. LET ME KNOW! That's what trout does! This year will be 8 years in a row, next year will be 9 years in a row, and so on. He will have more strikeouts than hits for the remainder of his career. He will also hit under 270 for the remainder of his career. probably under 260 for the remainder of his career. he needs to stop stealing 35 million a year from the Angels owner and just retire. They can't trade him, BECAUSE NO TEAM WANTS HIM!!!

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: May. 14, 2026 - 7:24 PM ET #711

    And speaking of trading? If he's so great? WHY DOESN'T HE WANT TO WIN??!!! A true competitor, WANTS TO WIN. ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT MIKE TROUT IS SO SHALLOW OF AN ATHLETE, AND SO SELF-ABSORBED AS A ATHLETE, ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS A LOYALTY. That's not what athletes do??!!!!  A ATHLETE, WANTS AND NEEDS TO WIN!!! And don't give me loyalty crap!!!!  Trout proves he's not a leader, a winner, all he wants is a paycheck. Do you trout lovers want us to believe he's the only athlete who cares about loyalty??? HE CARES ABOUT A PAYCHECK, AND THAT'S IT. He's actually a born loser. Am I wrong??? Prove to me I'm wrong that Mike Trout isn't a born loser? If he cared about winning, he would get traded like all the other athletes do to WIN!! He's a joke and so are his fans and the media. But I know, he's great, blah blah blah blah blah

    Reply

    And speaking of trading? If he's so great? WHY DOESN'T HE WANT TO WIN??!!! A true competitor, WANTS TO WIN. ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT MIKE TROUT IS SO SHALLOW OF AN ATHLETE, AND SO SELF-ABSORBED AS A ATHLETE, ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS A LOYALTY. That's not what athletes do??!!!!  A ATHLETE, WANTS AND NEEDS TO WIN!!! And don't give me loyalty crap!!!!  Trout proves he's not a leader, a winner, all he wants is a paycheck. Do you trout lovers want us to believe he's the only athlete who cares about loyalty??? HE CARES ABOUT A PAYCHECK, AND THAT'S IT. He's actually a born loser. Am I wrong??? Prove to me I'm wrong that Mike Trout isn't a born loser? If he cared about winning, he would get traded like all the other athletes do to WIN!! He's a joke and so are his fans and the media. But I know, he's great, blah blah blah blah blah

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: May. 14, 2026 - 7:33 PM ET #712

    WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHO MADE THE FINAL OUT BY STRIKING OUT FOR THE US TEAM IN THE 2023 WBC TO END THE TOURNAMENT?  WILL.       SOMEONE.         PLEASE.        TELL.   ME.        WHO.      IT.       WAS??!!?; they didn't fly out too deep center field, they didn't ground out to the third baseman, they didn't pop out to the shortstop. THIS PLAYER STRUCK OUT TO END THE TOURNAMENT. PLEASE, SOMEONE TELL ME WHO IT WAS!!!! Was it Kyle schwarber? Was it Aaron judge? Was it Trea Turner? ANYONE, SOMEONE, TELL MEEEEEEEEE! I have no idea who it was and if I have the answer, I can call the radio show and win $10,000 because this is the question they are asking right now.

    Reply

    WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHO MADE THE FINAL OUT BY STRIKING OUT FOR THE US TEAM IN THE 2023 WBC TO END THE TOURNAMENT?  WILL.       SOMEONE.         PLEASE.        TELL.   ME.        WHO.      IT.       WAS??!!?; they didn't fly out too deep center field, they didn't ground out to the third baseman, they didn't pop out to the shortstop. THIS PLAYER STRUCK OUT TO END THE TOURNAMENT. PLEASE, SOMEONE TELL ME WHO IT WAS!!!! Was it Kyle schwarber? Was it Aaron judge? Was it Trea Turner? ANYONE, SOMEONE, TELL MEEEEEEEEE! I have no idea who it was and if I have the answer, I can call the radio show and win $10,000 because this is the question they are asking right now.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: May. 14, 2026 - 7:34 PM ET #713

    Come on guys quick, let me know who it was. The local radio station has a 10K question. That was the question. I can call in and win 10K if I have the answer. Help me out guys. Help me to win 10K! Who was it!!???

    Reply

    Come on guys quick, let me know who it was. The local radio station has a 10K question. That was the question. I can call in and win 10K if I have the answer. Help me out guys. Help me to win 10K! Who was it!!???

     
    bonfire69
    bonfire69
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 11123
    Posted: May. 14, 2026 - 7:45 PM ET #714

    @Raiders22

     He’s changing his tune now.Despite day after day saying he’s making money at nearly 5-1 odds everyday he now says more so the last 3 years he’s made money.In his own words trouts been a strikeout machine for years and we are to believe the bookie just caught on to it this year.Thats why he won’t post a ticket despite claiming day after day winning a bet on trout.

    Reply

    @Raiders22

     He’s changing his tune now.Despite day after day saying he’s making money at nearly 5-1 odds everyday he now says more so the last 3 years he’s made money.In his own words trouts been a strikeout machine for years and we are to believe the bookie just caught on to it this year.Thats why he won’t post a ticket despite claiming day after day winning a bet on trout.

     
    bonfire69
    bonfire69
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 11123
    Posted: May. 14, 2026 - 7:50 PM ET #715

    an_eek2 7 more rants about trout.

    Reply

    an_eek2 7 more rants about trout.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: May. 14, 2026 - 7:51 PM ET #716

    @bonfire69

     Dude, I'm trying not to make fun of you but it's too easy. 5-1 odds. Wrong! Like you always are! And yes I made money the last 4 years with trout strikeouts. Did you know the answer to my question? I mean, it's too late now, they said someone already won the 10K. I didn't know what the answer was? Maybe you do!

    Reply

    @bonfire69

     Dude, I'm trying not to make fun of you but it's too easy. 5-1 odds. Wrong! Like you always are! And yes I made money the last 4 years with trout strikeouts. Did you know the answer to my question? I mean, it's too late now, they said someone already won the 10K. I didn't know what the answer was? Maybe you do!

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: May. 14, 2026 - 7:54 PM ET #717

    @bonfire69

     Exactly. All he has to do is stop striking out and I will move on from this thread. I tried to end it last night, I told you Cleveland lost I would end it and leave the Mike Trout lovers alone. As a matter of fact I'll do it again I'm so confident in making money. I make money all the time. And I will again tomorrow night and if I don't, I will END THIS THREAD AND WILL LEAVE THE TROUT LOVERS ALONE. I have another huge play. Cleveland Cavaliers money line. I told you they were going to win the series last week, I told you they were going to win last night, and I'm telling you they are going to win tomorrow night and end of the series. SO, I'M SO CONFIDENT WITH MY HUGE PLAY AGAIN. IF CLEVELAND CAVALIERS LOSES TOMORROW NIGHT, I WILL OFFICIALLY IN THIS THREAD AND WILL LEAVE THE MIKE TROUT LOVERS ALONE. 

    Reply

    @bonfire69

     Exactly. All he has to do is stop striking out and I will move on from this thread. I tried to end it last night, I told you Cleveland lost I would end it and leave the Mike Trout lovers alone. As a matter of fact I'll do it again I'm so confident in making money. I make money all the time. And I will again tomorrow night and if I don't, I will END THIS THREAD AND WILL LEAVE THE TROUT LOVERS ALONE. I have another huge play. Cleveland Cavaliers money line. I told you they were going to win the series last week, I told you they were going to win last night, and I'm telling you they are going to win tomorrow night and end of the series. SO, I'M SO CONFIDENT WITH MY HUGE PLAY AGAIN. IF CLEVELAND CAVALIERS LOSES TOMORROW NIGHT, I WILL OFFICIALLY IN THIS THREAD AND WILL LEAVE THE MIKE TROUT LOVERS ALONE. 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: May. 14, 2026 - 7:56 PM ET #718

    So here, mark my word again. Another huge play for me, and if I lose, I will end the Mike Trout sucks thread and will leave the trout lovers alone. But I don't have to worry about that. After tomorrow night's game, when Cleveland wins, I will come here and will continue to make fun of Mike Trout's fans and tell them how horrible of a baseball player he is. And his stats prove it for almost a decade now! 

    Reply

    So here, mark my word again. Another huge play for me, and if I lose, I will end the Mike Trout sucks thread and will leave the trout lovers alone. But I don't have to worry about that. After tomorrow night's game, when Cleveland wins, I will come here and will continue to make fun of Mike Trout's fans and tell them how horrible of a baseball player he is. And his stats prove it for almost a decade now! 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: May. 14, 2026 - 7:59 PM ET #719

    @bonfire69

     And one final thing dude. You can't post a ticket. I tried. I tried to post his scouting report where it says he weighs 190, now he weighs 235, because he takes steroids. I tried to post tickets. You can't. So stop effing asking dude. You can't be this ignorant. Seriously, stop effing asking for it. IT CAN'T BE DONE! You can't post things here. In the past you could, the people were getting in trouble posting the wrong information on the internet. So covers changed their optics on that situation.

    Reply

    @bonfire69

     And one final thing dude. You can't post a ticket. I tried. I tried to post his scouting report where it says he weighs 190, now he weighs 235, because he takes steroids. I tried to post tickets. You can't. So stop effing asking dude. You can't be this ignorant. Seriously, stop effing asking for it. IT CAN'T BE DONE! You can't post things here. In the past you could, the people were getting in trouble posting the wrong information on the internet. So covers changed their optics on that situation.

     
    bonfire69
    bonfire69
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 11123
    Posted: May. 14, 2026 - 8:02 PM ET #720

    Don’t close the thread this is the most fun I’ve had with my clothes on in years.goodthread

    Reply

    Don’t close the thread this is the most fun I’ve had with my clothes on in years.goodthread

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: May. 14, 2026 - 11:12 PM ET #721

    I'm so confident in my pick tomorrow night the same way it was last night if Cleveland loses. I will end the Mike Trout sucks thread and I will leave the Mike Trout lovers alone. But guess what guys? Cleveland isn't losing, and the series is over. And I will continue to make fun of Mike Trout stats and his moronic fans and the media who thinks he's great. I didn't know a 220 average in major league baseball was great? I guess it is according to Mike Trout fans. Trout is a worthless teammate, and has been a worthless baseball player for almost a decade. He hasn't been relevant in baseball in almost a decade. But I know I know, he's great, he's Mike trout, he's loyal. Blah blah blah. I wonder how many times he'll strike out tomorrow?

    Reply

    I'm so confident in my pick tomorrow night the same way it was last night if Cleveland loses. I will end the Mike Trout sucks thread and I will leave the Mike Trout lovers alone. But guess what guys? Cleveland isn't losing, and the series is over. And I will continue to make fun of Mike Trout stats and his moronic fans and the media who thinks he's great. I didn't know a 220 average in major league baseball was great? I guess it is according to Mike Trout fans. Trout is a worthless teammate, and has been a worthless baseball player for almost a decade. He hasn't been relevant in baseball in almost a decade. But I know I know, he's great, he's Mike trout, he's loyal. Blah blah blah. I wonder how many times he'll strike out tomorrow?

     
    norronpatron
    norronpatron
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 32
    Posted: May. 14, 2026 - 11:28 PM ET #722

    @TxRangers

     so seems like uve proven trout sux...i dont disagree...give me a big pick on horses... got anything for the preakness...rollin with u on cavs tomorrow night...feel like pistons r the teams still wondering how they got here 

    Reply

    @TxRangers

     so seems like uve proven trout sux...i dont disagree...give me a big pick on horses... got anything for the preakness...rollin with u on cavs tomorrow night...feel like pistons r the teams still wondering how they got here 

     
    bonfire69
    bonfire69
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 11123
    Posted: May. 15, 2026 - 12:06 AM ET #723

    @TxRangers

     an_eek2 He’s back    For those of who aren’t sure tell us how you really feel about Trout.Trout is possibly the greatest athlete in the history of mankind.Better than Ruth Jordan and Gretzky combined.

    Reply

    @TxRangers

     an_eek2 He’s back    For those of who aren’t sure tell us how you really feel about Trout.Trout is possibly the greatest athlete in the history of mankind.Better than Ruth Jordan and Gretzky combined.

     
    norronpatron
    norronpatron
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 32
    Posted: May. 15, 2026 - 12:37 PM ET #724

    bookmaker doesnt even have the trout so prop...bookmaker is not the most friendly site for prop bets...was gonna start today but now i need to find a site. any suggestions??

    Reply

    bookmaker doesnt even have the trout so prop...bookmaker is not the most friendly site for prop bets...was gonna start today but now i need to find a site. any suggestions??

     
     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24407
    Posted: May. 15, 2026 - 1:33 PM ET #725

    go see 3 Finger Louie at Johnnys Pub in the Bronx....reallyhappy

    Reply

    go see 3 Finger Louie at Johnnys Pub in the Bronx....reallyhappy

    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    «First Previous 293031 ... 303132 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,608
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 498
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,088
    • Sunday 3,112
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,894
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,503
    • ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,726
    • NFL Sunday 7,018
    • Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,102
    • King of Covers Winner List 12,239

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.