• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    Mike Trout Strikeouts

    «First Previous 272829 ... 303132 Next Last»
    bigred84
    undermysac
    TxRangers
    bonfire69
    Robards
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 7109
    Posts: 798
    «First Previous 272829 ... 303132 Next Last»
     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24409
    Posted: May. 13, 2026 - 12:16 PM ET #651

    if the Reds o/u is 8 and it hits 8  it's  a push.....how...

    Reply

    if the Reds o/u is 8 and it hits 8  it's  a push.....how...

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24409
    Posted: May. 13, 2026 - 12:16 PM ET #652

    if the Reds o/u is 8 and it hits 8  it's  a push.....how...

    Reply

    if the Reds o/u is 8 and it hits 8  it's  a push.....how...

     
    undermysac
    undermysac
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 52268
    Posted: May. 13, 2026 - 12:20 PM ET #653

    Trout's prop today is -469 an_eek2

    Reply

    Trout's prop today is -469 an_eek2

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24409
    Posted: May. 13, 2026 - 12:33 PM ET #654

    I mean a win....

    Reply

    I mean a win....

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: May. 13, 2026 - 2:08 PM ET #655

    @bigred84

     

     Mike Trout fans are trying to lure me in with their idiocy and gambling knowledge. Hey Einstein. I hate to respond to you but I have to. Read my lexicon carefully. I know your intelligence level isn't that high. But axiomatically, try to understand this??? STRIKEOUT PROPS, DOESN'T HAVE PUSHES!  The wager is "1+", NOT O/U 1, BUT ONE. You don't choose over or under. And I didn't say anything else don't have to pushes. I SAID STRIKEOUT PROPS DON'T. The amount of gambling knowledge on this website is utterly amazing. Actually, the intelligence level on here. 

    Reply

    @bigred84

     

     Mike Trout fans are trying to lure me in with their idiocy and gambling knowledge. Hey Einstein. I hate to respond to you but I have to. Read my lexicon carefully. I know your intelligence level isn't that high. But axiomatically, try to understand this??? STRIKEOUT PROPS, DOESN'T HAVE PUSHES!  The wager is "1+", NOT O/U 1, BUT ONE. You don't choose over or under. And I didn't say anything else don't have to pushes. I SAID STRIKEOUT PROPS DON'T. The amount of gambling knowledge on this website is utterly amazing. Actually, the intelligence level on here. 

     
    bonfire69
    bonfire69
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 11123
    Posted: May. 13, 2026 - 2:15 PM ET #656

    @TxRangers

     Post todays ticket hotshot.-469 money line.Post a ticket or go away.

    Reply

    @TxRangers

     Post todays ticket hotshot.-469 money line.Post a ticket or go away.

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24409
    Posted: May. 13, 2026 - 2:18 PM ET #657

    @TxRangers

    go fuck urself punk ass bitch.....reallyhappyan_cannon

    Reply

    @TxRangers

    go fuck urself punk ass bitch.....reallyhappyan_cannon

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: May. 13, 2026 - 2:37 PM ET #658

    @bigred84

     Typical response from a Mike Trout fan. Thanks for showing us your educational level. GL dude!

    Reply

    @bigred84

     Typical response from a Mike Trout fan. Thanks for showing us your educational level. GL dude!

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: May. 13, 2026 - 2:41 PM ET #659

    And to for the record just like a promised in this thread earlier if the Cleveland Cavaliers don't win this series I will officially end this thread and I will leave the Mike Trout lovers alone. Actually, I'll put it to test tonight, Cleveland Cavaliers wins tonight, or I will officially withdraw this thread and will end it. I will leave the Mike Trout lovers and the media alone. I've made my point. But I don't have to worry about not responding on this awesome thread, because Cleveland Cavaliers aren't losing this game tonight. Or the series. But I'll say it. If Cleveland loses tonight, I will inform the moderators to end this thread. But one small problem. Cleveland isn't losing tonight and I will continue to make fun of Mike Trout and his worthless decade of stats and his idiotic fans. And the ones who don't understand how "strikeout props" work.

    Reply

    And to for the record just like a promised in this thread earlier if the Cleveland Cavaliers don't win this series I will officially end this thread and I will leave the Mike Trout lovers alone. Actually, I'll put it to test tonight, Cleveland Cavaliers wins tonight, or I will officially withdraw this thread and will end it. I will leave the Mike Trout lovers and the media alone. I've made my point. But I don't have to worry about not responding on this awesome thread, because Cleveland Cavaliers aren't losing this game tonight. Or the series. But I'll say it. If Cleveland loses tonight, I will inform the moderators to end this thread. But one small problem. Cleveland isn't losing tonight and I will continue to make fun of Mike Trout and his worthless decade of stats and his idiotic fans. And the ones who don't understand how "strikeout props" work.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: May. 13, 2026 - 2:44 PM ET #660

    If the Cleveland Cavaliers lose this game tonight I will leave the Mike Trout lovers alone. I will end this thread. But they're not losing. And I will continue to make fun of the decade of horrible stats for trout and his fans who thinks he's great.

    Reply

    If the Cleveland Cavaliers lose this game tonight I will leave the Mike Trout lovers alone. I will end this thread. But they're not losing. And I will continue to make fun of the decade of horrible stats for trout and his fans who thinks he's great.

     
    Robards
    Robards
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2019
    Posts: 9248
    Posted: May. 13, 2026 - 3:22 PM ET #661

    Well I needed that 2nd K from Mike just now!

    Reply

    Well I needed that 2nd K from Mike just now!

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24409
    Posted: May. 13, 2026 - 3:35 PM ET #662

    @TxRangers

     the series wont be over Einstein......an_drunksick

    Reply

    @TxRangers

     the series wont be over Einstein......an_drunksick

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: May. 13, 2026 - 3:41 PM ET #663

    @bigred84

     I didn't say the series was over tonight did i? I said Cleveland was winning tonight, and they will win the series also. But I never said the series was over after Cleveland wins tonight. Dude seriously. Can you read?

    Reply

    @bigred84

     I didn't say the series was over tonight did i? I said Cleveland was winning tonight, and they will win the series also. But I never said the series was over after Cleveland wins tonight. Dude seriously. Can you read?

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: May. 13, 2026 - 3:42 PM ET #664

    @Robards

     

     You got it, you got that 2nd strikeout from the great Mike Trout. Congrats on the hit 2+strikeouts for the great Mike Trout. My book had 2+ ( +126) and that's extremely low. But Vegas knows how often the great Mike Trout strikes out. Anyone else 2+ is around +225.

    Reply

    @Robards

     

     You got it, you got that 2nd strikeout from the great Mike Trout. Congrats on the hit 2+strikeouts for the great Mike Trout. My book had 2+ ( +126) and that's extremely low. But Vegas knows how often the great Mike Trout strikes out. Anyone else 2+ is around +225.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: May. 13, 2026 - 3:44 PM ET #665

    2 more strikeouts for the great Mike Trout. But I know, I know, his metrics are awesome. He can't hit the ball, but is metrics are great. LOL He now has over 50 strikeouts on the season, and 32 hits. Almost doubled in strikeouts. But he's great, blah blah blah blah.

    Reply

    2 more strikeouts for the great Mike Trout. But I know, I know, his metrics are awesome. He can't hit the ball, but is metrics are great. LOL He now has over 50 strikeouts on the season, and 32 hits. Almost doubled in strikeouts. But he's great, blah blah blah blah.

     
    Rush51
    Rush51
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 8841
    Posted: May. 13, 2026 - 3:50 PM ET #666

    @TxRangers

     peace_5

    Reply

    @TxRangers

     peace_5

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24409
    Posted: May. 13, 2026 - 3:52 PM ET #667

    @TxRangers

     Dude get a day job....

    I speak 3 languages.....

    BTW   The Cavs haven't won a road game in 3 weeks....

    an_roll_laugh

    Sharp as a Spoonnnnnnnnnnnnnn...reallyhappy

    Reply

    @TxRangers

     Dude get a day job....

    I speak 3 languages.....

    BTW   The Cavs haven't won a road game in 3 weeks....

    an_roll_laugh

    Sharp as a Spoonnnnnnnnnnnnnn...reallyhappy

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24409
    Posted: May. 13, 2026 - 3:52 PM ET #668

    @TxRangers

     Dude get a day job....

    I speak 3 languages.....

    BTW   The Cavs haven't won a road game in 3 weeks....

    an_roll_laugh

    Sharp as a Spoonnnnnnnnnnnnnn...reallyhappy

    Reply

    @TxRangers

     Dude get a day job....

    I speak 3 languages.....

    BTW   The Cavs haven't won a road game in 3 weeks....

    an_roll_laugh

    Sharp as a Spoonnnnnnnnnnnnnn...reallyhappy

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: May. 13, 2026 - 3:53 PM ET #669

    I love doing this, and since Cleveland Cavaliers aren't losing his game tonight, I can continue it. FYI. Last year and this year combined the great Mike Trout now has a .234 avg. 144 hits, 229.  K's. That's 85 more k's. Miguel Cabrera is laughing his ass off. The Big Hurt is laughing his ass off. And idiotic Mike Trout fans and the media won't accept this. You won't understand the dude is a worthless baseball player. Well, you actually know he's a worthless baseball player for almost a decade now, but you won't admit it because it hurts you too much. When you're sitting on the toilet, it crosses your mind. 'how in the world can Mike Trout strike out so much"?? It goes through your mind, and it bothers the hell out of you people. And it's hilarious

    Reply

    I love doing this, and since Cleveland Cavaliers aren't losing his game tonight, I can continue it. FYI. Last year and this year combined the great Mike Trout now has a .234 avg. 144 hits, 229.  K's. That's 85 more k's. Miguel Cabrera is laughing his ass off. The Big Hurt is laughing his ass off. And idiotic Mike Trout fans and the media won't accept this. You won't understand the dude is a worthless baseball player. Well, you actually know he's a worthless baseball player for almost a decade now, but you won't admit it because it hurts you too much. When you're sitting on the toilet, it crosses your mind. 'how in the world can Mike Trout strike out so much"?? It goes through your mind, and it bothers the hell out of you people. And it's hilarious

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: May. 13, 2026 - 3:55 PM ET #670

    @Rush51

     Thank you rush51, you know the great Mike Trout better than all of us.  You know exactly what's going on. Thanks dude.

    Reply

    @Rush51

     Thank you rush51, you know the great Mike Trout better than all of us.  You know exactly what's going on. Thanks dude.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: May. 13, 2026 - 3:58 PM ET #671

    @bigred84

     Dude, you are luring me in again. I can't help it but to respond to you. Yes, they haven't won a road game in 3 weeks. I haven't looked, but if you say so, I'll believe you. Just watch.THEY AREN'T LOSING TONIGHT! And if they do, I'll keep my word. I'll stop making fun of the great Mike Trout and his idiotic fans who thinks he's hitting .460, 87 hits, 24 strikeouts, 61 RBIs 17 HR's. I'll leave y'all alone. I won't mention his over 600 strikeouts, 415 hits playing part-time in the last 6 seasons. I'll let you be. But Cleveland ain't losing and you'll have to put up with me more. LOL

    Reply

    @bigred84

     Dude, you are luring me in again. I can't help it but to respond to you. Yes, they haven't won a road game in 3 weeks. I haven't looked, but if you say so, I'll believe you. Just watch.THEY AREN'T LOSING TONIGHT! And if they do, I'll keep my word. I'll stop making fun of the great Mike Trout and his idiotic fans who thinks he's hitting .460, 87 hits, 24 strikeouts, 61 RBIs 17 HR's. I'll leave y'all alone. I won't mention his over 600 strikeouts, 415 hits playing part-time in the last 6 seasons. I'll let you be. But Cleveland ain't losing and you'll have to put up with me more. LOL

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: May. 13, 2026 - 4:02 PM ET #672

    @bigred84

     I have to respond to you one more time because it's hilarious. I don't have a day job, because I'm retired. 33 years at the post office. I work part-time at our local movie theater to keep me busy and me and my wife can see free movies. LOL. And also, "spoon" was my nickname in high school and in college when I played baseball. I was a 2nd baseman, I "scooped" up everything. High School teammates called me "spoon", and it carried on in college. That's hilarious you said spoon.

    Reply

    @bigred84

     I have to respond to you one more time because it's hilarious. I don't have a day job, because I'm retired. 33 years at the post office. I work part-time at our local movie theater to keep me busy and me and my wife can see free movies. LOL. And also, "spoon" was my nickname in high school and in college when I played baseball. I was a 2nd baseman, I "scooped" up everything. High School teammates called me "spoon", and it carried on in college. That's hilarious you said spoon.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: May. 13, 2026 - 4:03 PM ET #673

    @bigred84

     When you said "spoooooonnnnnnn" it brought back memories, LOL

    Reply

    @bigred84

     When you said "spoooooonnnnnnn" it brought back memories, LOL

     
    kmoney89
    kmoney89
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 719
    Posted: May. 13, 2026 - 5:11 PM ET #674

    So you’re consistently laying -450ish and feel the need to brag about making money, lol. What are you betting like $50 to make to next to nothing? 

    Reply

    So you’re consistently laying -450ish and feel the need to brag about making money, lol. What are you betting like $50 to make to next to nothing? 

     
     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: May. 13, 2026 - 11:23 PM ET #675

    So here we go!!! The great Mike Trout thread is alive and well. Do I get any compliments? Is anybody going to tell me nice job tonight on Cleveland? Are any of the Mike Trout fans going to congratulate me on a job well done with my Cleveland Cavaliers pick tonight? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Anyone.

    Reply

    So here we go!!! The great Mike Trout thread is alive and well. Do I get any compliments? Is anybody going to tell me nice job tonight on Cleveland? Are any of the Mike Trout fans going to congratulate me on a job well done with my Cleveland Cavaliers pick tonight? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Anyone.

    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    «First Previous 272829 ... 303132 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,608
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 498
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,088
    • Sunday 3,112
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,895
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,507
    • ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,727
    • NFL Sunday 7,039
    • Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,104
    • King of Covers Winner List 12,240

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.