• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    Mike Trout Strikeouts

    «First Previous 101112 ... 303132 Next Last»
    TxRangers
    KasperNV
    undermysac
    Thatguy1
    frankbullitt
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 7110
    Posts: 798
    «First Previous 101112 ... 303132 Next Last»
     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2026 - 5:25 PM ET #226

    @KasperNV

     Oh yeah. So I'm a dumbass because Manny Machado played 30 more games than trout did last year and struck out 47 times less. That makes me a dumbass? 

    Reply

    @KasperNV

     Oh yeah. So I'm a dumbass because Manny Machado played 30 more games than trout did last year and struck out 47 times less. That makes me a dumbass? 

     
    KasperNV
    KasperNV
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 15192
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2026 - 5:26 PM ET #227

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    @FelixFermin21  Watch this?! I have one simple question that I know you won't answer. What is his batting average right now?
    Whats his OBP? Thats what matters. 

    Second mouse gets the cheese.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    @FelixFermin21  Watch this?! I have one simple question that I know you won't answer. What is his batting average right now?
    Whats his OBP? Thats what matters. 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2026 - 5:26 PM ET #228

    @KasperNV

     CRYING? And what makes you think I'm crying?? What am I saying, that you think I'm crying??? You guys are a bunch of morons.

    Reply

    @KasperNV

     CRYING? And what makes you think I'm crying?? What am I saying, that you think I'm crying??? You guys are a bunch of morons.

     
    undermysac
    undermysac
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 52268
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2026 - 5:27 PM ET #229

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    @richamp  .246 is good?

    9th in OPS, 1.010

    Maybe he's ok?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    @richamp  .246 is good?

    9th in OPS, 1.010

    Maybe he's ok?

     
    undermysac
    undermysac
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 52268
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2026 - 5:28 PM ET #230

    He's leading the league in runs scored at 21

    Reply

    He's leading the league in runs scored at 21

     
    undermysac
    undermysac
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 52268
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2026 - 5:29 PM ET #231

    Tied for first with 18 walks

    Reply

    Tied for first with 18 walks

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2026 - 5:33 PM ET #232

    @undermysac

     We'll see what happens at the end of the season when his stats suck. And people can't say he's injured. They will say he's injured, but he's not. Let it play out.

    Reply

    @undermysac

     We'll see what happens at the end of the season when his stats suck. And people can't say he's injured. They will say he's injured, but he's not. Let it play out.

     
    Thatguy1
    Thatguy1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2021
    Posts: 1363
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2026 - 5:34 PM ET #233

    How is that working out so far loser? Stupid post from a stupid  man 

    Reply

    How is that working out so far loser? Stupid post from a stupid  man 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2026 - 6:05 PM ET #234

    @Thatguy1

     How is what working out? My gambling. Just fine, thanks.

    Reply

    @Thatguy1

     How is what working out? My gambling. Just fine, thanks.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2026 - 6:07 PM ET #235

    How come ESPN didn't write an article when trout struck out 7 times in a row a few years ago? Do you know how hard it is to strike out 7 times in a row? But yet they write an article when he hits 5 home runs at Yankee stadium. You have to take the bad, with the good. But the moronic, delusional Mike Trout fans won't mention his strikeouts. Espn, and you guys will only post when he does something good. The other 40% of the time, y'all stay silent.

    Reply

    How come ESPN didn't write an article when trout struck out 7 times in a row a few years ago? Do you know how hard it is to strike out 7 times in a row? But yet they write an article when he hits 5 home runs at Yankee stadium. You have to take the bad, with the good. But the moronic, delusional Mike Trout fans won't mention his strikeouts. Espn, and you guys will only post when he does something good. The other 40% of the time, y'all stay silent.

     
    undermysac
    undermysac
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 52268
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2026 - 6:25 PM ET #236

    @TxRangers

     peace_5

    Reply

    @TxRangers

     peace_5

     
    frankbullitt
    frankbullitt
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 876
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2026 - 1:54 AM ET #237

    Mike Trout makes history.  He hits a home run in 4 consecutive days in Yankee Stadium.  Never been done before! You got to hand it to him for at least sticking with the Angels who last appeared in the World Series in 2022.  He at least shows loyalty but he may be out of the league in 3 - 5 years.  

    Reply

    Mike Trout makes history.  He hits a home run in 4 consecutive days in Yankee Stadium.  Never been done before! You got to hand it to him for at least sticking with the Angels who last appeared in the World Series in 2022.  He at least shows loyalty but he may be out of the league in 3 - 5 years.  

     
    mrdeltona
    mrdeltona
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2024
    Posts: 1639
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2026 - 1:58 AM ET #238

    @TxRangers

     goodthread

    Reply

    @TxRangers

     goodthread

     
    frankbullitt
    frankbullitt
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 876
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2026 - 2:02 AM ET #239

    The reason you get so much heat from members is that you have a hatred towards Mike Trout.  People that emit this type of hate betting games or not have serious anger issues.  If you framed your posts with a positive message maybe you'd gain some respect.  I think you're the only one in the forum that wants to see Trout have a terrible year.  Dave Kingman probably struck out per game more time than Trout but no body cared then or now.  I wonder if you knew who Kingman was!  Anyway I hope you win all your Trout strikeout bets but at the same time I hope you find some help...maybe God...to get over this obsession of Mike Trout and cheer for his failure.  Who cares if he struck out 7 times a few years ago.  That's irrelevant in this season.  Good fortune to you.

    Reply

    The reason you get so much heat from members is that you have a hatred towards Mike Trout.  People that emit this type of hate betting games or not have serious anger issues.  If you framed your posts with a positive message maybe you'd gain some respect.  I think you're the only one in the forum that wants to see Trout have a terrible year.  Dave Kingman probably struck out per game more time than Trout but no body cared then or now.  I wonder if you knew who Kingman was!  Anyway I hope you win all your Trout strikeout bets but at the same time I hope you find some help...maybe God...to get over this obsession of Mike Trout and cheer for his failure.  Who cares if he struck out 7 times a few years ago.  That's irrelevant in this season.  Good fortune to you.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2026 - 11:30 AM ET #240

    @frankbullitt

     Thanks dude that I collect on my wagers. BUT, it took me a while going but I found it. Look at my post #141 #142. I have said this numerous times. There are a lot of post on this thread, I know you haven't seen it, but now you will. I DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MIKE TROUT. IT'S HIS FANS I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH AND THE MEDIA WHO THINKS HE'S GREAT, AND HE'S NOWHERE NEAR GREATNESS.  How come they only comment when he does something good? When he's hitting 220, in which has been often in the last 8 years, his fans don't say anything. So then he hits a few home runs at Yankee stadium where obviously the ball was flying out of the park. Everyone was hitting home runs, not just the "great Mike Trout". There were 22 home runs in that series. BUT ACCORDING TO MIKE TROUT FANS AND ESPN, TROUT WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO WAS HITTING THEM. And this is my problem! Do you remotely understand? Trout is not great. He's not a career 300 hitter, and he won't be. Not even close to 3K hits, only 3, 100 RBI seasons, 0 championships, division titles, playoff wins, batting titles, home run titles, 200 hit seasons. This will be 8 years in a row where he will have more strikeouts than hits. Manny Machado has never done this in his career. Don't give me metrics. Give me numbers, real numbers. If he played in the '90s, he would have 0 silver slugger and MVP''s. Frank Thomas, Pujols and Miguel Cabrera to name a few are laughing at trout stats. It's his fans, trout himself is what I have a problem with. 

    Reply

    @frankbullitt

     Thanks dude that I collect on my wagers. BUT, it took me a while going but I found it. Look at my post #141 #142. I have said this numerous times. There are a lot of post on this thread, I know you haven't seen it, but now you will. I DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MIKE TROUT. IT'S HIS FANS I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH AND THE MEDIA WHO THINKS HE'S GREAT, AND HE'S NOWHERE NEAR GREATNESS.  How come they only comment when he does something good? When he's hitting 220, in which has been often in the last 8 years, his fans don't say anything. So then he hits a few home runs at Yankee stadium where obviously the ball was flying out of the park. Everyone was hitting home runs, not just the "great Mike Trout". There were 22 home runs in that series. BUT ACCORDING TO MIKE TROUT FANS AND ESPN, TROUT WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO WAS HITTING THEM. And this is my problem! Do you remotely understand? Trout is not great. He's not a career 300 hitter, and he won't be. Not even close to 3K hits, only 3, 100 RBI seasons, 0 championships, division titles, playoff wins, batting titles, home run titles, 200 hit seasons. This will be 8 years in a row where he will have more strikeouts than hits. Manny Machado has never done this in his career. Don't give me metrics. Give me numbers, real numbers. If he played in the '90s, he would have 0 silver slugger and MVP''s. Frank Thomas, Pujols and Miguel Cabrera to name a few are laughing at trout stats. It's his fans, trout himself is what I have a problem with. 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2026 - 11:32 AM ET #241

    for all of the delusional Mike Trout fans and the media. There were 22 freaking home runs hit in the Yankees /Angels series. Obviously the ball was flying out of the park. But I know, I know, it was only the great Mike Trout hitting home runs.  You people are delusional.

    Reply

    for all of the delusional Mike Trout fans and the media. There were 22 freaking home runs hit in the Yankees /Angels series. Obviously the ball was flying out of the park. But I know, I know, it was only the great Mike Trout hitting home runs.  You people are delusional.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2026 - 11:37 AM ET #242

    Guys you never heard of were hitting home runs in the Yankees v Angels series. Ben rice? Jo adell?? Oswald peraza? Stanton, judge 2 each. So of course the ball was flying out of the stadium. But I know, I know, it was the only great Mike Trout who was hitting home runs. Everyone else came up short. Mike Trout fans are so delusional it's effing hilarious

    Reply

    Guys you never heard of were hitting home runs in the Yankees v Angels series. Ben rice? Jo adell?? Oswald peraza? Stanton, judge 2 each. So of course the ball was flying out of the stadium. But I know, I know, it was the only great Mike Trout who was hitting home runs. Everyone else came up short. Mike Trout fans are so delusional it's effing hilarious

     
    River_fish
    River_fish
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2023
    Posts: 2271
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2026 - 11:49 AM ET #243

    Trout is the only player in the history of Yankee stadium to hit a home run four consecutive days. That is a lot of years and a lot of many good players. 

    You are delusional and denial. Your hate blinds you. 

    Reply

    Trout is the only player in the history of Yankee stadium to hit a home run four consecutive days. That is a lot of years and a lot of many good players. 

    You are delusional and denial. Your hate blinds you. 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2026 - 11:54 AM ET #244

    @River_fish

     I am in denial? I am delusional? Elaborate? Did I say trout didn't hit home runs versus the Yankees? Listen dude. Keep making my point when I say my problem is with Mike Trout's fans and not him. You're easily proven my point. End of story. Good luck dude

    Reply

    @River_fish

     I am in denial? I am delusional? Elaborate? Did I say trout didn't hit home runs versus the Yankees? Listen dude. Keep making my point when I say my problem is with Mike Trout's fans and not him. You're easily proven my point. End of story. Good luck dude

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2026 - 12:17 PM ET #245

    I give up. According to Mike Trout's fans, he is a combination of mantle, mays, Aaron, Tom seaver, Maddux, and yes, his fans and the media thanks he could easily be 20-game winner if he pitched, lebron, MJ, Gretzky, Nicholas, Serena Williams, the joker, Federer, the dude who invented breast implants, Messi, the Big Hurt, The Big unit, pujols, Miguel Cabrera, the dude who invented the tire, Henry Ford, a stock broker on Wall Street, Ronaldo, Lemieux, Montana, Marino, the dude who invented bricks, Barry Sanders, Dion Sanders, the guy who invented the colonoscopy procedure, Brady, the lead surgeon at the Mayo clinic, Rochester Minnesota, the director at NASA, Brad Pitt, Robert de Niro and last but not least, WATER. They actually think Mike Trout is writing a treatment and he's going to personally hand it to Steven Spielberg. They do. His fans actually thinks this. They also think he was on Artemis 2. So, I give up. I give up guys. MIKE TROUT IS GREAT. LET'S ALL MOVE ON. I GIVE UP!

    Reply

    I give up. According to Mike Trout's fans, he is a combination of mantle, mays, Aaron, Tom seaver, Maddux, and yes, his fans and the media thanks he could easily be 20-game winner if he pitched, lebron, MJ, Gretzky, Nicholas, Serena Williams, the joker, Federer, the dude who invented breast implants, Messi, the Big Hurt, The Big unit, pujols, Miguel Cabrera, the dude who invented the tire, Henry Ford, a stock broker on Wall Street, Ronaldo, Lemieux, Montana, Marino, the dude who invented bricks, Barry Sanders, Dion Sanders, the guy who invented the colonoscopy procedure, Brady, the lead surgeon at the Mayo clinic, Rochester Minnesota, the director at NASA, Brad Pitt, Robert de Niro and last but not least, WATER. They actually think Mike Trout is writing a treatment and he's going to personally hand it to Steven Spielberg. They do. His fans actually thinks this. They also think he was on Artemis 2. So, I give up. I give up guys. MIKE TROUT IS GREAT. LET'S ALL MOVE ON. I GIVE UP!

     
    ArtSchlichterJr
    ArtSchlichterJr
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 3465
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2026 - 1:33 PM ET #246

    @TxRangers

     You love to bring up Manny and the KO.. Hmm. when they retire Trout will have a better.. avg.. obp..more rbi..hrs.walks..mvps but.but Manny ko's less..an_roll_laugh.Congrats Manny..pops out more I presume..You know who else ko's  a lot.. A-Rod...Reggie Jackson..Sosa..Cabrera..Jeter...Mantle..Griffey.. all more then Trout...an_beatup

    Be careful with the axe Eugene.
    Reply

    @TxRangers

     You love to bring up Manny and the KO.. Hmm. when they retire Trout will have a better.. avg.. obp..more rbi..hrs.walks..mvps but.but Manny ko's less..an_roll_laugh.Congrats Manny..pops out more I presume..You know who else ko's  a lot.. A-Rod...Reggie Jackson..Sosa..Cabrera..Jeter...Mantle..Griffey.. all more then Trout...an_beatup

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2026 - 3:03 PM ET #247

    @ArtSchlichterJr

     Let's have some fun here. I want to prove something about Mike Trout's fans, again. I will use you. Every team has the ability to put a trade together for my trout. Of course the Angels would pay the salary, or part of it. So the question is? How come no team has tried to pursue Mike Trout if he's so good? Not even his hometown Phillies wanted him? They wanted Harrison Bader last year. LOL. Why is that? How come teams aren't putting together a great package deal for Mike Trout?

    Reply

    @ArtSchlichterJr

     Let's have some fun here. I want to prove something about Mike Trout's fans, again. I will use you. Every team has the ability to put a trade together for my trout. Of course the Angels would pay the salary, or part of it. So the question is? How come no team has tried to pursue Mike Trout if he's so good? Not even his hometown Phillies wanted him? They wanted Harrison Bader last year. LOL. Why is that? How come teams aren't putting together a great package deal for Mike Trout?

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2026 - 3:17 PM ET #248

    Never mind guy. This is exhausting I'm exhausted. Like I said earlier, I give up. Mike Trout is the greatest, he's the goat. He hit 232 last year with 178 strikeouts, 106 hits, but he's the goat. And I forgot to mention Mark Spitz, Carl Lewis, the scientist who invented Viagra, Greg Louganis, shaq, Kobe, and the guy who invented the wheel. I give up, I'm moving on

    Reply

    Never mind guy. This is exhausting I'm exhausted. Like I said earlier, I give up. Mike Trout is the greatest, he's the goat. He hit 232 last year with 178 strikeouts, 106 hits, but he's the goat. And I forgot to mention Mark Spitz, Carl Lewis, the scientist who invented Viagra, Greg Louganis, shaq, Kobe, and the guy who invented the wheel. I give up, I'm moving on

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 18, 2026 - 9:50 AM ET #249

    Thank you little Mikey for winning my wager last night when you struck out. Where are your fans right now? I know there were 22 home runs hit in the angels/Yankees series. And I know your fans think you hit 21 of those. But how come they didn't comment on your last game? But anyway, I'm looking forward to you striking out again tonight and winning me more money. Thanks Mikey you're the best. But then again your fans and the media already know this

    Reply

    Thank you little Mikey for winning my wager last night when you struck out. Where are your fans right now? I know there were 22 home runs hit in the angels/Yankees series. And I know your fans think you hit 21 of those. But how come they didn't comment on your last game? But anyway, I'm looking forward to you striking out again tonight and winning me more money. Thanks Mikey you're the best. But then again your fans and the media already know this

     
     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 18, 2026 - 9:56 AM ET #250

    @The_Land17

     If you Google why Mike Trout doesn't win gold gloves it says. One of the reasons of many are.. Because he doesn't have range. But yet according to you, he tracks down fly balls with ease. Again, mike trout fans are astronomically, axiomatically, delusional

    Reply

    @The_Land17

     If you Google why Mike Trout doesn't win gold gloves it says. One of the reasons of many are.. Because he doesn't have range. But yet according to you, he tracks down fly balls with ease. Again, mike trout fans are astronomically, axiomatically, delusional

    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    «First Previous 101112 ... 303132 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,609
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 498
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,088
    • Sunday 3,112
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,895
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,507
    • ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,729
    • NFL Sunday 7,051
    • Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,110
    • King of Covers Winner List 12,240

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.