• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    Mike Trout Strikeouts

    «First Previous 91011 ... 303132 Next Last»
    STLTarHeels
    TxRangers
    bigred84
    ArtSchlichterJr
    KasperNV
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 7109
    Posts: 798
    «First Previous 91011 ... 303132 Next Last»
     
    STLTarHeels
    STLTarHeels
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2019
    Posts: 2506
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2026 - 11:15 PM ET #201

    If we added up all the missing chromosomes in this thread, we could build a baseball team of our own.

    Reply

    If we added up all the missing chromosomes in this thread, we could build a baseball team of our own.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2026 - 11:44 PM ET #202

    @The_Land17

     

     Hey dumbass. You are a typical Mike Trout moronic fan. Read slowly. BECAUSE MY WAGER IS. OVER 1 STRIKEOUT.  SO THAT MEANS WHEN HE STRIKES OUT ONE TIME, IT'S A PUSH. Keep proving my point about Mike Trout's fans. They don't understand gambling, and they don't understand when someone is hitting 227 like Mike Trout is, that that player sucks. Now I know you also struggle when you see the word " THAT" used back-to-back. So educate yourself a little bit. BUT BY ALL MEANS, KEEP SHOWING HOW IGNORANT MIKE TROUT'S FANS ARE. Completely, axiomatically, delusional, idiots.

    Reply

    @The_Land17

     

     Hey dumbass. You are a typical Mike Trout moronic fan. Read slowly. BECAUSE MY WAGER IS. OVER 1 STRIKEOUT.  SO THAT MEANS WHEN HE STRIKES OUT ONE TIME, IT'S A PUSH. Keep proving my point about Mike Trout's fans. They don't understand gambling, and they don't understand when someone is hitting 227 like Mike Trout is, that that player sucks. Now I know you also struggle when you see the word " THAT" used back-to-back. So educate yourself a little bit. BUT BY ALL MEANS, KEEP SHOWING HOW IGNORANT MIKE TROUT'S FANS ARE. Completely, axiomatically, delusional, idiots.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2026 - 11:55 PM ET #203

    Okay guys, I'm laughing my ass off, I can't take it anymore. I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT A BUNCH OF DUMBASSES MIKE TROUT'S FANS ARE. WATCH THIS!!! There are no "pushes". And all you dumbasses actually thought there was. I have to spill the beans. I ran this thread long enough. I've been hanging on to this, but it's time to let it out because I'm laughing my ass off at all the Mike Trout dumbass fans. There isn't a  "over" 1 strikeout prop. For all the dumbasses. The wager is "1+ strikeout". So as soon as the great Mike Trout strikes out, I win my bet. You guys are a bunch of morons. I've been laughing that's you dumbasses long enough. So thank you little Mikey, for winning my bet by striking out like you always do. MIKE TROUT FANS ARE A BUNCH OF DUMBASSES AND I COULDN'T HIDE IT ANY LONGER.

    Reply

    Okay guys, I'm laughing my ass off, I can't take it anymore. I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT A BUNCH OF DUMBASSES MIKE TROUT'S FANS ARE. WATCH THIS!!! There are no "pushes". And all you dumbasses actually thought there was. I have to spill the beans. I ran this thread long enough. I've been hanging on to this, but it's time to let it out because I'm laughing my ass off at all the Mike Trout dumbass fans. There isn't a  "over" 1 strikeout prop. For all the dumbasses. The wager is "1+ strikeout". So as soon as the great Mike Trout strikes out, I win my bet. You guys are a bunch of morons. I've been laughing that's you dumbasses long enough. So thank you little Mikey, for winning my bet by striking out like you always do. MIKE TROUT FANS ARE A BUNCH OF DUMBASSES AND I COULDN'T HIDE IT ANY LONGER.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2026 - 12:00 AM ET #204

    If anybody on this website knows anything about gambling, in which you obviously don't. Especially the dumbass Mike Trout fans. THERE ISN'T A "over 1 K " prop. You guys are a bunch of morons. So once again. As soon as the great Mike flounder strikes out, in which he does practically every game. I LAUGH MY ASS OFF, AND CASH IN MY WAGER. You dumbasses couldn't figure it out when the line is so high on the strikeout prop. Right now it's a -700. Y'all couldn't figure this out. And this is supposed to be a gambling website. Knowledge is supposed to be on this website. You guys don't know shit. I held on to this as long as I could. But I'm laughing my ass off. Keep trying Mike Trout fans. And Little Mikey will keep making me money as soon as he strikes out ONCE. THERE AREN'T ANY PUSHES. Everyone who has read this thread knows absolutely nothing about gambling. AND I JUST PROVED IT

    Reply

    If anybody on this website knows anything about gambling, in which you obviously don't. Especially the dumbass Mike Trout fans. THERE ISN'T A "over 1 K " prop. You guys are a bunch of morons. So once again. As soon as the great Mike flounder strikes out, in which he does practically every game. I LAUGH MY ASS OFF, AND CASH IN MY WAGER. You dumbasses couldn't figure it out when the line is so high on the strikeout prop. Right now it's a -700. Y'all couldn't figure this out. And this is supposed to be a gambling website. Knowledge is supposed to be on this website. You guys don't know shit. I held on to this as long as I could. But I'm laughing my ass off. Keep trying Mike Trout fans. And Little Mikey will keep making me money as soon as he strikes out ONCE. THERE AREN'T ANY PUSHES. Everyone who has read this thread knows absolutely nothing about gambling. AND I JUST PROVED IT

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2026 - 12:08 AM ET #205

    I'm done with you guys. I'm laughing my ass off. THIS THREAT IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED! Moderators, please wait before you move it and let these dumbasses on this so-called knowledgeable gambling website has time to read it. These little kids on here don't know anything about gambling and I just proved it. I will continue to make money like always. I AM DONE. Thread is closed! See ya!

    Reply

    I'm done with you guys. I'm laughing my ass off. THIS THREAT IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED! Moderators, please wait before you move it and let these dumbasses on this so-called knowledgeable gambling website has time to read it. These little kids on here don't know anything about gambling and I just proved it. I will continue to make money like always. I AM DONE. Thread is closed! See ya!

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24409
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2026 - 7:47 AM ET #206

    closed

    Reply

    closed

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2026 - 11:34 AM ET #207

    And one more post for all of the axiomatically, delusional, moronic Mike Trout fans. Y'all don't know anything about gambling. Today, Mike Trout strikeout props " 1+ (-362) ". Y'all couldn't figure this out. There aren't any " pushes". Typical Mike Trout fans. DraftKings.. NOW it's officially closed

    Reply

    And one more post for all of the axiomatically, delusional, moronic Mike Trout fans. Y'all don't know anything about gambling. Today, Mike Trout strikeout props " 1+ (-362) ". Y'all couldn't figure this out. There aren't any " pushes". Typical Mike Trout fans. DraftKings.. NOW it's officially closed

     
    ArtSchlichterJr
    ArtSchlichterJr
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 3465
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2026 - 12:07 PM ET #208

    -1750 it ain't TR last comment in this thread....cool

    Be careful with the axe Eugene.
    Reply

    -1750 it ain't TR last comment in this thread....cool

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24409
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2026 - 12:09 PM ET #209

    an_policeman

    Reply

    an_policeman

     
    KasperNV
    KasperNV
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 15192
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2026 - 12:12 PM ET #210

    an_roll_laughYou,'re not done. You Welcome the attention. 

    Second mouse gets the cheese.
    Reply

    an_roll_laughYou,'re not done. You Welcome the attention. 

     
    richamp
    richamp
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 907
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2026 - 12:34 PM ET #211

    Trout looks good this year, very good.  Haters gonna hate

    Reply

    Trout looks good this year, very good.  Haters gonna hate

     
    KasperNV
    KasperNV
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 15192
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2026 - 4:01 PM ET #212

    Trout with another homerun. an_roll_laugh

    Second mouse gets the cheese.
    Reply

    Trout with another homerun. an_roll_laugh

     
    FelixFermin21
    FelixFermin21
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 20225
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2026 - 4:12 PM ET #213

    Quote Originally Posted by KasperNV:

    Trout with another homerun.

    Mike Trout!!!

    an_horse

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by KasperNV:

    Trout with another homerun.

    Mike Trout!!!

    an_horse

     
    FelixFermin21
    FelixFermin21
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 20225
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2026 - 4:13 PM ET #214

    @TxRangers

    Figured you would run for the hills with your tail between your legs…

    an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    @TxRangers

    Figured you would run for the hills with your tail between your legs…

    an_roll_laugh

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24409
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2026 - 4:20 PM ET #215

    an_horse

    Reply

    an_horse

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24409
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2026 - 4:20 PM ET #216

    an_horse

    Reply

    an_horse

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2026 - 5:08 PM ET #217

    @richamp

     .246 is good?

    Reply

    @richamp

     .246 is good?

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2026 - 5:11 PM ET #218

    So, we can agree he's healthy. People can't say he's injured anymore, right? He's not hurt, right? He's playing everyday, he's hitting 246, he's striking out, hitting home runs. So, at the end of the season when his stats suck, people can't say he's injured, right? RIGHT? No excuses. I don't want to hear people say he's hurt at the end of the season when his stats suck. Agree!!!!!

    Reply

    So, we can agree he's healthy. People can't say he's injured anymore, right? He's not hurt, right? He's playing everyday, he's hitting 246, he's striking out, hitting home runs. So, at the end of the season when his stats suck, people can't say he's injured, right? RIGHT? No excuses. I don't want to hear people say he's hurt at the end of the season when his stats suck. Agree!!!!!

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2026 - 5:13 PM ET #219

    Just like in 2023 when he was hitting 215 over 100 strikeouts, he got hurt and missed the remainder of the season. Well, up to the point he got hurt, his stats sucked. But people said he was injured all year. LOL.

    Reply

    Just like in 2023 when he was hitting 215 over 100 strikeouts, he got hurt and missed the remainder of the season. Well, up to the point he got hurt, his stats sucked. But people said he was injured all year. LOL.

     
    Kapthat
    Kapthat
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2023
    Posts: 1046
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2026 - 5:15 PM ET #220

    @TxRangers

     thanx for the upates

    u dont quit playin' cause u grow old,u grow old cause u quit playin'
    Reply

    @TxRangers

     thanx for the upates

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2026 - 5:20 PM ET #221

    And this is what makes this whole thread hilarious. How come Mike Trout fans only post when he hits a homerun. How come they don't say anything when he strikes out? Why do they always comment when he hits a homerun? Where are they the other 40% of the time when he strikes out. You guys are a bunch of dumbasses. I'm here, I'm right here. He hit a homerun, so what! I'm here. But you idiots only post when he hits a home run.

    Reply

    And this is what makes this whole thread hilarious. How come Mike Trout fans only post when he hits a homerun. How come they don't say anything when he strikes out? Why do they always comment when he hits a homerun? Where are they the other 40% of the time when he strikes out. You guys are a bunch of dumbasses. I'm here, I'm right here. He hit a homerun, so what! I'm here. But you idiots only post when he hits a home run.

     
    KasperNV
    KasperNV
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 15192
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2026 - 5:22 PM ET #222

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    And this is what makes this whole thread hilarious. How come Mike Trout fans only post when he hits a homerun. How come they don't say anything when he strikes out? Why do they always comment when he hits a homerun? Where are they the other 40% of the time when he strikes out. You guys are a bunch of dumbasses. I'm here, I'm right here. He hit a homerun, so what! I'm here. But you idiots only post when he hits a home run.
    The only Dumbass here is you. It was Stupid post to begin with. Like I said you wanted the attention now you got it. Stop crying. 

    Second mouse gets the cheese.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    And this is what makes this whole thread hilarious. How come Mike Trout fans only post when he hits a homerun. How come they don't say anything when he strikes out? Why do they always comment when he hits a homerun? Where are they the other 40% of the time when he strikes out. You guys are a bunch of dumbasses. I'm here, I'm right here. He hit a homerun, so what! I'm here. But you idiots only post when he hits a home run.
    The only Dumbass here is you. It was Stupid post to begin with. Like I said you wanted the attention now you got it. Stop crying. 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2026 - 5:22 PM ET #223

    @FelixFermin21

     Why would I run for the hills? I'm here. You only post when he hits a HR. You won't post when he strikes out twice in a game. You won't mention that. I'm here all the time. More dumbass Mike Trout fans who won't face reality

    Reply

    @FelixFermin21

     Why would I run for the hills? I'm here. You only post when he hits a HR. You won't post when he strikes out twice in a game. You won't mention that. I'm here all the time. More dumbass Mike Trout fans who won't face reality

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2026 - 5:23 PM ET #224

    @FelixFermin21

     Watch this?! I have one simple question that I know you won't answer. What is his batting average right now?

    Reply

    @FelixFermin21

     Watch this?! I have one simple question that I know you won't answer. What is his batting average right now?

     
     
    Kapthat
    Kapthat
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2023
    Posts: 1046
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2026 - 5:24 PM ET #225

    confused  an_laughthumbs_down an_baby paint_help  goodthread  an_clap  thejester  an_violin  an_getaway

    u dont quit playin' cause u grow old,u grow old cause u quit playin'
    Reply

    confused  an_laughthumbs_down an_baby paint_help  goodthread  an_clap  thejester  an_violin  an_getaway

    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    «First Previous 91011 ... 303132 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,608
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 498
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,088
    • Sunday 3,112
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,895
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,507
    • ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,727
    • NFL Sunday 7,039
    • Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,104
    • King of Covers Winner List 12,240

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.