![]()
March 27th @ction
April 5th @ction Tigers -1 (-162)(110pm)
YTD 37-12 +2,260.00 Yankees -158 (405pm) Texas -180 (705pm) Atlanta-1(-195)(715pm)
April 5th @ction Tigers -1 (-162)(110pm)
YTD 37-12 +2,260.00 Yankees -158 (405pm) Texas -180 (705pm) Atlanta-1(-195)(715pm)
Harry , I like that you post your record and you seem like are good at MLB - I try not to bet as few games as possible , the amount of time it takes to research and cap so many games is brutal - When I retired I could but I run my marketing company 75 hours a week now and have limited time to try to make a profit gambling. Stock portfolios are getting destroyed because of that imbecile , going to follow Buffet and put in treasury bonds - when he pulls out his money that’s a sign! Anyway , keep crushing and don’t let Bugs get his fudge ! ![]()
Harry , I like that you post your record and you seem like are good at MLB - I try not to bet as few games as possible , the amount of time it takes to research and cap so many games is brutal - When I retired I could but I run my marketing company 75 hours a week now and have limited time to try to make a profit gambling. Stock portfolios are getting destroyed because of that imbecile , going to follow Buffet and put in treasury bonds - when he pulls out his money that’s a sign! Anyway , keep crushing and don’t let Bugs get his fudge ! ![]()
@finsterbaby
Fin.....solid capping dear......
continue your winning ways today....
I'm still on the sidelines with my Sports Book (Bovada) issues
BOL today......indy
@finsterbaby
Fin.....solid capping dear......
continue your winning ways today....
I'm still on the sidelines with my Sports Book (Bovada) issues
BOL today......indy
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
