we got it, youre a junkie...who bets every game and acts like he limits himself lol...5 lock it up plays. okie dokie smoky....man, how do you weird characters all come here?
we got it, youre a junkie...who bets every game and acts like he limits himself lol...5 lock it up plays. okie dokie smoky....man, how do you weird characters all come here?
we got it, youre a junkie...who bets every game and acts like he limits himself lol...5 lock it up plays. okie dokie smoky....man, how do you weird characters all come here?
at least they are offering something other than pure hate....which is all you bring in every single persons thread
we get it....you have a tiny peen....and hating on the internet makes you feel like a big man.
continue
Quote Originally Posted by stopthemadness:
we got it, youre a junkie...who bets every game and acts like he limits himself lol...5 lock it up plays. okie dokie smoky....man, how do you weird characters all come here?
at least they are offering something other than pure hate....which is all you bring in every single persons thread
we get it....you have a tiny peen....and hating on the internet makes you feel like a big man.
Not going to let 1 bad day stop me. I hustle harder, it's what I do!!! I work way too f.ckin hard not to make money in this. No need to explain myself, losing is all part of this. The funny thing to me is I see a lot of "cappers" posting their picks ALREADY for 7pm games and on.............my dudes, how the f.ck are you guys capping these games without even knowing the starting lineups??? Someone needs to call you guys out. There is no possible way you are capping sh!t without confirmed lineups!!! You are guessing!!! These are leans and guesses!!! Real recognize real, any experienced bettor knows this. Hate if you want, but people like me always find a way to make that GUAP!!!
Picks will be posted later this evening.
You made this statement and quit betting all within the same thread. I think you hit around 20% of your bets by the way. So cocky.
Quote Originally Posted by TriggaTreyOUS:
0-3 yesterday, 1-3 -20 units YTD
Not going to let 1 bad day stop me. I hustle harder, it's what I do!!! I work way too f.ckin hard not to make money in this. No need to explain myself, losing is all part of this. The funny thing to me is I see a lot of "cappers" posting their picks ALREADY for 7pm games and on.............my dudes, how the f.ck are you guys capping these games without even knowing the starting lineups??? Someone needs to call you guys out. There is no possible way you are capping sh!t without confirmed lineups!!! You are guessing!!! These are leans and guesses!!! Real recognize real, any experienced bettor knows this. Hate if you want, but people like me always find a way to make that GUAP!!!
Picks will be posted later this evening.
You made this statement and quit betting all within the same thread. I think you hit around 20% of your bets by the way. So cocky.