KC will not beat Baltimore 4 in a row. So here is what we can do.
post your picks or stfu
post your picks or stfu
Still, for a forum like covers, people usually look for a winning pick on any given day and are unlikely to tail someone for weeks/months in a row, which unfortunately, makes such model-based predictions of little to no use for the everyday poster. Unless ofcourse the statistical models themselves are publicly disclosed, which I have no doubt will never ever be the case.
Still, for a forum like covers, people usually look for a winning pick on any given day and are unlikely to tail someone for weeks/months in a row, which unfortunately, makes such model-based predictions of little to no use for the everyday poster. Unless ofcourse the statistical models themselves are publicly disclosed, which I have no doubt will never ever be the case.
Please don't say you're a bridge jumper if KC wins next game. You have shed light on how not to gamble for those who don't understand. We need you. ![]()
Please don't say you're a bridge jumper if KC wins next game. You have shed light on how not to gamble for those who don't understand. We need you. ![]()
Seems to me like you're just typing word for word off of a website to try and sound smart, or like you know something. Anyone with a degree should know the difference between better and bettor... Maybe you should just let your picks do the talking instead of trying to give your .02 cents into every other persons thread
Seems to me like you're just typing word for word off of a website to try and sound smart, or like you know something. Anyone with a degree should know the difference between better and bettor... Maybe you should just let your picks do the talking instead of trying to give your .02 cents into every other persons thread
no substitute for good solid reasoning and regression analysis
no substitute for good solid reasoning and regression analysis
Trust your hunch, none of these guys have PhD's in math or stats so they have no idea if this 4 step martingale is an effective bet or not,
You don't need a PhD in Math to know that's not effective. You never heard of lead changes throughout the game? I am sure you always bet the "right" amount at the exact "right" time, right?
Trust your hunch, none of these guys have PhD's in math or stats so they have no idea if this 4 step martingale is an effective bet or not,
You don't need a PhD in Math to know that's not effective. You never heard of lead changes throughout the game? I am sure you always bet the "right" amount at the exact "right" time, right?
You don't need a PhD in Math to know that's not effective. You never heard of lead changes throughout the game? I am sure you always bet the "right" amount at the exact "right" time, right?
You don't need a PhD in Math to know that's not effective. You never heard of lead changes throughout the game? I am sure you always bet the "right" amount at the exact "right" time, right?
Seems to me like you're just typing word for word off of a website to try and sound smart, or like you know something. Anyone with a degree should know the difference between better and bettor... Maybe you should just let your picks do the talking instead of trying to give your .02 cents into every other persons thread
Seems to me like you're just typing word for word off of a website to try and sound smart, or like you know something. Anyone with a degree should know the difference between better and bettor... Maybe you should just let your picks do the talking instead of trying to give your .02 cents into every other persons thread
Bet $200 on the O's first game, if I lose, I will bet the O's to make up for my $200 and a $100 profit, if they lose the 2nd game I will bet to make up all that I lost and a $100 profit, and if they lose the 3rd game and on and on.....
Bet $200 on the O's first game, if I lose, I will bet the O's to make up for my $200 and a $100 profit, if they lose the 2nd game I will bet to make up all that I lost and a $100 profit, and if they lose the 3rd game and on and on.....
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,330
- Friday 10/02/2026 906
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,358
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,178
- PART DEUX 254
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,304
- Week 5 Money 6,944
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,454
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,755
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,593
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
