IN-GAME: Yankees vs Red Sox
BoSox gonna let Beckett get the complete game. I cant believe this bullshit that I am seeing........where has this Beckett been?
In his next outing, BoSox will be about -190, and he will get fucking shelled!!
BoSox gonna let Beckett get the complete game. I cant believe this bullshit that I am seeing........where has this Beckett been?
In his next outing, BoSox will be about -190, and he will get fucking shelled!!
BoSox gonna let Beckett get the complete game. I cant believe this bullshit that I am seeing........where has this Beckett been?
In his next outing, BoSox will be about -190, and he will get fucking shelled!!
BoSox gonna let Beckett get the complete game. I cant believe this bullshit that I am seeing........where has this Beckett been?
In his next outing, BoSox will be about -190, and he will get fucking shelled!!
BoSox gonna let Beckett get the complete game. I cant believe this bullshit that I am seeing........where has this Beckett been?
In his next outing, BoSox will be about -190, and he will get fucking shelled!!
BoSox gonna let Beckett get the complete game. I cant believe this bullshit that I am seeing........where has this Beckett been?
In his next outing, BoSox will be about -190, and he will get fucking shelled!!
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
