IN-GAME: Yankees vs Red Sox
Posted:
#228
When you have stuff as good as what everyone talks about Joba having, why doesnt he just throw the fucking ball over the plate? Let the fuckers hit it, instead of always walking everyone. Honestly, if I am the 3rd base coach, I give every player the TAKE sign.
When you have stuff as good as what everyone talks about Joba having, why doesnt he just throw the fucking ball over the plate? Let the fuckers hit it, instead of always walking everyone. Honestly, if I am the 3rd base coach, I give every player the TAKE sign.
Posted:
#230
Quote Originally Posted by SharpBettor1:
then the Yanks put Eric Chavez out there who has the power of a high school player
then the Yanks put Eric Chavez out there who has the power of a high school player
He had 3 hits and 2 doubles off the monster yesterday and 1 of the hits today.. I dont think he has been the problem.
Quote Originally Posted by SharpBettor1:
then the Yanks put Eric Chavez out there who has the power of a high school player
then the Yanks put Eric Chavez out there who has the power of a high school player
He had 3 hits and 2 doubles off the monster yesterday and 1 of the hits today.. I dont think he has been the problem.
Posted:
#231
Joba is a fat piece of shit. Always has been and will be. Guy is so over-hyped. Every time I see him pitching, he always shits the bed. How is this guy a Yankee?
Joba is a fat piece of shit. Always has been and will be. Guy is so over-hyped. Every time I see him pitching, he always shits the bed. How is this guy a Yankee?
Posted:
#232
Quote Originally Posted by Elevation:
Yanks are done. Boston will put up a couple here. Just watch. I have a knack for predicting. :)
Yanks are done. Boston will put up a couple here. Just watch. I have a knack for predicting. :)
Yea predicting wrong.... didnt you have a thread where you lost your first 5 or 6 bets
Quote Originally Posted by Elevation:
Yanks are done. Boston will put up a couple here. Just watch. I have a knack for predicting. :)
Yanks are done. Boston will put up a couple here. Just watch. I have a knack for predicting. :)
Yea predicting wrong.... didnt you have a thread where you lost your first 5 or 6 bets
Posted:
#241
Joba is the worst reliever. God-damn, let one of us get up there and swing against him. So over-paid. Maybe he breaks his arm and gets let go.
I don't care. I'm on the Sox!!! :)
I don't care. I'm on the Sox!!! :)
Joba is the worst reliever. God-damn, let one of us get up there and swing against him. So over-paid. Maybe he breaks his arm and gets let go.
I don't care. I'm on the Sox!!! :)
I don't care. I'm on the Sox!!! :)
Posted:
#243
Quote Originally Posted by yankees2k6:
Yea predicting wrong.... didnt you have a thread where you lost your first 5 or 6 bets
Yea predicting wrong.... didnt you have a thread where you lost your first 5 or 6 bets
Yup. Turning it around though. I'm like Boston this year. Struggled out the gate, but will turn it on soon and dominate.
Quote Originally Posted by yankees2k6:
Yea predicting wrong.... didnt you have a thread where you lost your first 5 or 6 bets
Yea predicting wrong.... didnt you have a thread where you lost your first 5 or 6 bets
Yup. Turning it around though. I'm like Boston this year. Struggled out the gate, but will turn it on soon and dominate.
Posted:
#246
Joba walks 2 guys, and then gives up hits to varitek who is batting .167, and then to Scutaro who is batting .217.
I bet these fuckers in Cleveland, and they couldn't get a fucking hit in 3 games against that staff, and then tonight they had baserunners on every inning, and should have about 10 runs instead of the 3 runs that they have.
Joba walks 2 guys, and then gives up hits to varitek who is batting .167, and then to Scutaro who is batting .217.
I bet these fuckers in Cleveland, and they couldn't get a fucking hit in 3 games against that staff, and then tonight they had baserunners on every inning, and should have about 10 runs instead of the 3 runs that they have.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
