yanks, just need them to take this and I'll hit my parlay.
IN-GAME: Yankees vs Red Sox
Parlays are for squarez...
Thats what we are saying. We are both on the BoSox and I have seen a lot of comments saying the Yanks are the last leg of the parlay
Parlays are for squarez...
Thats what we are saying. We are both on the BoSox and I have seen a lot of comments saying the Yanks are the last leg of the parlay
I liked the Yankees, then I saw everybody om 'em...Scared me. Got the Sox....C.C. lookin shady already.
..........................................
What you saw is just on Covers. Covers do not dictate what's being wagered among the general population.
I liked the Yankees, then I saw everybody om 'em...Scared me. Got the Sox....C.C. lookin shady already.
..........................................
What you saw is just on Covers. Covers do not dictate what's being wagered among the general population.
..........................................
What you saw is just on Covers. Covers do not dictate what's being wagered among the general population.
You're right KK...Game not over. I think who ever scores first wins.
..........................................
What you saw is just on Covers. Covers do not dictate what's being wagered among the general population.
You're right KK...Game not over. I think who ever scores first wins.
I took BOS +115 for 2 units (only second 2 unit play this season). Of course BOS cannot hit with runners in scoring position twice now. Kinda wish I would have gone with 1 unit on BOS and 1 unit on the under. Oh well BOL to all!
........................
GL, jes.
| 2 Team Parlay #211746028 (Placed by Web)
Baseball - MLB (Game) Moneyline
AMERICAN LEAGUE (929) New York Yankees -121* Sun@8:05pCompetitor:(930) Boston Red Sox Baseball - MLB (Game) Total
AMERICAN LEAGUE (929) New York Yankees vs. (930) Boston Red Sox Under 9½ (-125) Sun@8:05p
Risk US$ 100.00 to win US$ 228.76*
* Odds and win amount may not be the same as at time of placement, if a pitcher change takes place. |
I took BOS +115 for 2 units (only second 2 unit play this season). Of course BOS cannot hit with runners in scoring position twice now. Kinda wish I would have gone with 1 unit on BOS and 1 unit on the under. Oh well BOL to all!
........................
GL, jes.
| 2 Team Parlay #211746028 (Placed by Web)
Baseball - MLB (Game) Moneyline
AMERICAN LEAGUE (929) New York Yankees -121* Sun@8:05pCompetitor:(930) Boston Red Sox Baseball - MLB (Game) Total
AMERICAN LEAGUE (929) New York Yankees vs. (930) Boston Red Sox Under 9½ (-125) Sun@8:05p
Risk US$ 100.00 to win US$ 228.76*
* Odds and win amount may not be the same as at time of placement, if a pitcher change takes place. |
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
