I kid, I kid. You are the In Game Masta
Ubaldo ml is my POD
Been looking at this game.
Ubaldo has been bad his first games back so I was leaning to the over. But if he has it back and thats a big IF. Than even money is a great price to get him at...???
Been looking at this game.
Ubaldo has been bad his first games back so I was leaning to the over. But if he has it back and thats a big IF. Than even money is a great price to get him at...???
Rockies ML ![]()
Rockies/Dbacks
Pods will beat the Dbacks should have took WSox ml instead. They will get it going against The King when nobody expects them to ![]()
Rockies ML ![]()
Rockies/Dbacks
Pods will beat the Dbacks should have took WSox ml instead. They will get it going against The King when nobody expects them to ![]()
Thats great hope they have a good time but wtf is it all happening when its suppose to be game time?
Thats great hope they have a good time but wtf is it all happening when its suppose to be game time?
Thats great hope they have a good time but wtf is it all happening when its suppose to be game time?
Its Willie Mays.....
Thats great hope they have a good time but wtf is it all happening when its suppose to be game time?
Its Willie Mays.....
Dutch,
You're about to hit the 3-teamer to make up for the Cubs earlier.
| 1 | P | New York Mets | -132 | 1,436 | 200 | |
| Minnesota Twins | +154 | |||||
| Toronto Blue Jays | -120 |
I knew the Dodgers wouldn't let me down![]()
Dutch,
You're about to hit the 3-teamer to make up for the Cubs earlier.
| 1 | P | New York Mets | -132 | 1,436 | 200 | |
| Minnesota Twins | +154 | |||||
| Toronto Blue Jays | -120 |
I knew the Dodgers wouldn't let me down![]()
Its Willie Mays.....
Its Willie Mays.....
