GiLz Thread'ers ((Sun. 9/30))
Over is 15-7 in Rangers last 22 opening games of a double-header.
Over is 8-0 in Joyces last 8 Sunday games behind home plate.
Over is 10-2 in the last 12 meetings in Texas.
Over is 15-7 in Rangers last 22 opening games of a double-header.
Over is 8-0 in Joyces last 8 Sunday games behind home plate.
Over is 10-2 in the last 12 meetings in Texas.
(1) Tigers/Twins *OVER 9*
(2) Tigers RL
(1) Tigers/Twins *OVER 9*
(2) Tigers RL
Hey Gl, niear-thinking work all year...thinking about late season pressure plays-we saw teams collapse late last year, the Cards seem posible, while the Dodgers RL looks good every day now that Kemp is hitting...also A's huge win, carries over and fade the Angels as they see it all ending?
Hey Gl, niear-thinking work all year...thinking about late season pressure plays-we saw teams collapse late last year, the Cards seem posible, while the Dodgers RL looks good every day now that Kemp is hitting...also A's huge win, carries over and fade the Angels as they see it all ending?
Gilmo, good stuff. I found your thread only a few weeks ago, but I have been following it diligently ever since, much to the benefit of my wallet. I double check your picks against my own analysis, but rarely do I find a strong reason to disagree with you -- especially in light of your track record of success. Keep it up.
I do have one question: What book do you use that lets you take parlaya with multiple bets on the same game? I am using 5dimes, Bookmaker, Bovada, Heritage, and Legends, but none of them will let me do this. Thanks.
Gilmo, good stuff. I found your thread only a few weeks ago, but I have been following it diligently ever since, much to the benefit of my wallet. I double check your picks against my own analysis, but rarely do I find a strong reason to disagree with you -- especially in light of your track record of success. Keep it up.
I do have one question: What book do you use that lets you take parlaya with multiple bets on the same game? I am using 5dimes, Bookmaker, Bovada, Heritage, and Legends, but none of them will let me do this. Thanks.
Gilmo, good stuff. I found your thread only a few weeks ago, but I have been following it diligently ever since, much to the benefit of my wallet. I double check your picks against my own analysis, but rarely do I find a strong reason to disagree with you -- especially in light of your track record of success. Keep it up.
I do have one question: What book do you use that lets you take parlaya with multiple bets on the same game? I am using 5dimes, Bookmaker, Bovada, Heritage, and Legends, but none of them will let me do this. Thanks.
Gilmo, good stuff. I found your thread only a few weeks ago, but I have been following it diligently ever since, much to the benefit of my wallet. I double check your picks against my own analysis, but rarely do I find a strong reason to disagree with you -- especially in light of your track record of success. Keep it up.
I do have one question: What book do you use that lets you take parlaya with multiple bets on the same game? I am using 5dimes, Bookmaker, Bovada, Heritage, and Legends, but none of them will let me do this. Thanks.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
