Bob's MLB Monday *** 4.27.15 ***
Pirates just swept a struggling Diamondback team without their best hitter in Lamb.Cubs are putting up runs and Pirates are sending out a pitcher that wouldn't even be in the starting rotation.
He's been posting every day for baseball and you don't think he knew that? Thanks for the speech of enlightenment you give people who actually do this every day while you stand behind the curtain with a dk up your azz.
Continue being a worthless troll to the forum or delete your count for good. Nobody gives a flying fk about anything you have to say
Pirates just swept a struggling Diamondback team without their best hitter in Lamb.Cubs are putting up runs and Pirates are sending out a pitcher that wouldn't even be in the starting rotation.
He's been posting every day for baseball and you don't think he knew that? Thanks for the speech of enlightenment you give people who actually do this every day while you stand behind the curtain with a dk up your azz.
Continue being a worthless troll to the forum or delete your count for good. Nobody gives a flying fk about anything you have to say
He's been posting every day for baseball and you don't think he knew that? Thanks for the speech of enlightenment you give people who actually do this every day while you stand behind the curtain with a dk up your azz.
Continue being a worthless troll to the forum or delete your count for good. Nobody gives a flying fk about anything you have to say
He's been posting every day for baseball and you don't think he knew that? Thanks for the speech of enlightenment you give people who actually do this every day while you stand behind the curtain with a dk up your azz.
Continue being a worthless troll to the forum or delete your count for good. Nobody gives a flying fk about anything you have to say
Pirates just swept a struggling Diamondback team without their best hitter in Lamb.Cubs are putting up runs and Pirates are sending out a pitcher that wouldn't even be in the starting rotation.
Jake Lamb is the best hitter on the Diamondbacks? Goldschmidt is and it's not even close. The diamondbacks aren't necessarily a struggling team... they just aren't a very good team. They will most likely win between 68 and 76 games.
Both teams (Cubs and Pirates) are putting up runs. Pirates have scored 50 runs over their last 10 games (5/game), while the Cubs have scored 51 (5.1/game).
If Worley isnt even a starter, then what does that say about the Cubs' offense? Worley held them to 1 unearned run over 5.2 innings less than a week ago. Hammel hasnt exactly looked great.
This game is about a coin flip, so why lay juice? Take the better team at plus money.
Good luck fellas!
Pirates just swept a struggling Diamondback team without their best hitter in Lamb.Cubs are putting up runs and Pirates are sending out a pitcher that wouldn't even be in the starting rotation.
Jake Lamb is the best hitter on the Diamondbacks? Goldschmidt is and it's not even close. The diamondbacks aren't necessarily a struggling team... they just aren't a very good team. They will most likely win between 68 and 76 games.
Both teams (Cubs and Pirates) are putting up runs. Pirates have scored 50 runs over their last 10 games (5/game), while the Cubs have scored 51 (5.1/game).
If Worley isnt even a starter, then what does that say about the Cubs' offense? Worley held them to 1 unearned run over 5.2 innings less than a week ago. Hammel hasnt exactly looked great.
This game is about a coin flip, so why lay juice? Take the better team at plus money.
Good luck fellas!
Stults is very hittable and doesn't miss many bats. He also has a hard time keeping the ball down. This Nationals' offense has been sputtering (they really need Rendon back), but I dont think they need to plate 5 runs to take this game.
The Braves can be pitched to and Fister is a guy who can do it. While his control has been spotty so far this year, he keeps the ball down and induces a good ratio of G/FB. The Braves are off to a good start, but this match-up clearly favors the Nationals. Today, the Nationals turn it around.
The under was tempting at first, but I cant play the under in a game where Stults is pitching. Any pitcher can pitch a gem when they take the ball, but he could give up 5 runs himself. Throw in a young and inexperienced Braves' bullpen and this game could see a lot of runs if things go wrong (from the Braves' side).
Washington Nationals (Fister) FG, -128 --- Risk 1.00% of Bankroll (5dimes)
Stults is very hittable and doesn't miss many bats. He also has a hard time keeping the ball down. This Nationals' offense has been sputtering (they really need Rendon back), but I dont think they need to plate 5 runs to take this game.
The Braves can be pitched to and Fister is a guy who can do it. While his control has been spotty so far this year, he keeps the ball down and induces a good ratio of G/FB. The Braves are off to a good start, but this match-up clearly favors the Nationals. Today, the Nationals turn it around.
The under was tempting at first, but I cant play the under in a game where Stults is pitching. Any pitcher can pitch a gem when they take the ball, but he could give up 5 runs himself. Throw in a young and inexperienced Braves' bullpen and this game could see a lot of runs if things go wrong (from the Braves' side).
Washington Nationals (Fister) FG, -128 --- Risk 1.00% of Bankroll (5dimes)
953 Washington Nationals (Fister) FG, -128 --- Risk 1.00% of Bankroll
957 Pittsburgh Pirates (V. Worley) FG, +120 --- Risk 1.00% of Bankroll
*973 Detroit Tigers (D. Price) FG, -152 --- Risk 1.00% of Bankroll
* After getting blow out his last start, I am not overly surprised the price on Price came in a bit. However, this is a different day against a different team (he dominated once already) w/ out the inclement weather. I arrived at a line of about -175, after taking into account home field advantage, for Price and the Tigers in this match-up. This suggests ~4 percentage points of line value (in terms of probability).
I have stayed away from juice this season for the most part, but that wasn't necessarily by design. I have no qualms laying this kind of juice on a road team w/ this pitching and team match-up. My weighted average line (on wagers) was about -114 last season. This season I have been closer to even (i.e., far fewer juicy lines so far).
953 Washington Nationals (Fister) FG, -128 --- Risk 1.00% of Bankroll
957 Pittsburgh Pirates (V. Worley) FG, +120 --- Risk 1.00% of Bankroll
*973 Detroit Tigers (D. Price) FG, -152 --- Risk 1.00% of Bankroll
* After getting blow out his last start, I am not overly surprised the price on Price came in a bit. However, this is a different day against a different team (he dominated once already) w/ out the inclement weather. I arrived at a line of about -175, after taking into account home field advantage, for Price and the Tigers in this match-up. This suggests ~4 percentage points of line value (in terms of probability).
I have stayed away from juice this season for the most part, but that wasn't necessarily by design. I have no qualms laying this kind of juice on a road team w/ this pitching and team match-up. My weighted average line (on wagers) was about -114 last season. This season I have been closer to even (i.e., far fewer juicy lines so far).
Fuc i'm a loser
yep - nothing wrong w/ taking road favorites (even at steep prices). There's a reason why teams are favored often times.
good luck tonight
Fuc i'm a loser
yep - nothing wrong w/ taking road favorites (even at steep prices). There's a reason why teams are favored often times.
good luck tonight
I see potential value in the following:
TOR +133
NYY -133
MIA -121
MIL +105
HOU +111
any thoughts/insights you can provide would be much appreciated.
I see potential value in the following:
TOR +133
NYY -133
MIA -121
MIL +105
HOU +111
any thoughts/insights you can provide would be much appreciated.
Sup BoB, long time follower. Like the plays today brother
I see potential value in the following:
TOR +133
NYY -133
MIA -121
MIL +105
HOU +111
any thoughts/insights you can provide would be much appreciated.
Toronto: they are not playing good baseball right now. Not sure if Bautista will be back, so I would prob layoff. If they win this game, they will probably need to score 4+ runs (Boston offense has been good). If you feel that is likely, then I would take the TT over on 4 runs (-105).
Yankees: I actually like Tampa in this game. Feels like a tossup game to me. Tampa is playing good baseball and Karnes kept it close vs. NYY last time they faced off.
Miami: I considered playing this game. I think the line is about where it should be. Could be worth a shot at that price, but I would like it better inside of -115.
Milwaukee: Marquis is a fade pitcher for me. Nice burst of offense from the Brewers yesterday (to blow my under by 1 run GRRR), but I am still concerned about their ability to score runs consistently. I would be reluctant to wager on them for a full game. I would be partial to F5. No way in heck I would take Cincy today.
Houston: I like dogs with low run totals. Though I took the under, I strongly considered taking Houston when the line opened at +123. McHugh is a stud. This line is probably close to where it needs to be as well. Padres bullpen>houston bullpen, IMO... so I would prefer F5 w/ McHugh over full game. I like this one the most of what you posted.
Sup BoB, long time follower. Like the plays today brother
I see potential value in the following:
TOR +133
NYY -133
MIA -121
MIL +105
HOU +111
any thoughts/insights you can provide would be much appreciated.
Toronto: they are not playing good baseball right now. Not sure if Bautista will be back, so I would prob layoff. If they win this game, they will probably need to score 4+ runs (Boston offense has been good). If you feel that is likely, then I would take the TT over on 4 runs (-105).
Yankees: I actually like Tampa in this game. Feels like a tossup game to me. Tampa is playing good baseball and Karnes kept it close vs. NYY last time they faced off.
Miami: I considered playing this game. I think the line is about where it should be. Could be worth a shot at that price, but I would like it better inside of -115.
Milwaukee: Marquis is a fade pitcher for me. Nice burst of offense from the Brewers yesterday (to blow my under by 1 run GRRR), but I am still concerned about their ability to score runs consistently. I would be reluctant to wager on them for a full game. I would be partial to F5. No way in heck I would take Cincy today.
Houston: I like dogs with low run totals. Though I took the under, I strongly considered taking Houston when the line opened at +123. McHugh is a stud. This line is probably close to where it needs to be as well. Padres bullpen>houston bullpen, IMO... so I would prefer F5 w/ McHugh over full game. I like this one the most of what you posted.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,255
- Thursday 10/01/2026 754
- PART DEUX 210
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,106
- Cleveland Bettors 2,604
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,206
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,129
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,011
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,585
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
