AZ/TOR ov 7 -285 alt-total
I may have these series' pegged wrong....Tailing NOT recommended.
![]()
Yep, he should be very well rested!
Yep, he should be very well rested!
When Yankees lose AGAIN Tuesday, it will mark their 5th consecutive loss.
Shutout the last 2 games, may also occur again tonight...
BIG TIME slump!
My advice is to avoid them! Don't guess when they might break out of their slump. Otoh, don't fade them either as they own the skills to turn it around in a hurry. We just don't know WHEN. Guessing is always UNWISE. Best to wait until **AFTER** they breakout of their slump (2 good games at the plate)
... and as anticipated they LOSE again Wednesday too.
Glad I am off them until AFTER they post at least 2 good games...
When Yankees lose AGAIN Tuesday, it will mark their 5th consecutive loss.
Shutout the last 2 games, may also occur again tonight...
BIG TIME slump!
My advice is to avoid them! Don't guess when they might break out of their slump. Otoh, don't fade them either as they own the skills to turn it around in a hurry. We just don't know WHEN. Guessing is always UNWISE. Best to wait until **AFTER** they breakout of their slump (2 good games at the plate)
... and as anticipated they LOSE again Wednesday too.
Glad I am off them until AFTER they post at least 2 good games...
@fubah2
Im loving them yanks.This has to end soon? Judgeing by it ha ha but if ionly would have bet the same day after day id be loaded Sir You one sauvy dog Its my pleasure to be able to communicste with you the Legend
@fubah2
Im loving them yanks.This has to end soon? Judgeing by it ha ha but if ionly would have bet the same day after day id be loaded Sir You one sauvy dog Its my pleasure to be able to communicste with you the Legend
JUNETEENTH Thursday: (overnight lines)
Cards -140 game 1 (Fedde/Burke must!)
Cubbies -115 (Taillon must only)
Tampa -148 *BB @pinn (Morton/Rasmussen must)
JUNETEENTH Thursday: (overnight lines)
Cards -140 game 1 (Fedde/Burke must!)
Cubbies -115 (Taillon must only)
Tampa -148 *BB @pinn (Morton/Rasmussen must)
Glad I backed off betting Giants tonight.![]()
Glad I backed off betting Giants tonight.![]()
[Quote: Originally Posted by fubah2]Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Wednesday ... Are we having fun yet
Wednesday's HIGH RISK bets:
W Toronto -103 @pinn
W AZ/TOR ov 7 -285 alt-total
2 - 0 on Humping Day ![]()
[Quote: Originally Posted by fubah2]Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Wednesday ... Are we having fun yet
Wednesday's HIGH RISK bets:
W Toronto -103 @pinn
W AZ/TOR ov 7 -285 alt-total
2 - 0 on Humping Day ![]()
@MRxKrazz u need some original material ![]()
Uh Oh looks like you also were bullish on SF…we’ll get em next time.
Great write up…I’ll be dropping by your threads.
@MRxKrazz u need some original material ![]()
Uh Oh looks like you also were bullish on SF…we’ll get em next time.
Great write up…I’ll be dropping by your threads.
Through their unprecedented 6 consecutive games losing streak - in which they tallied a total of just 6 runs - it appears today that the YANKEES are actually in danger of winning one...
![]()
Through their unprecedented 6 consecutive games losing streak - in which they tallied a total of just 6 runs - it appears today that the YANKEES are actually in danger of winning one...
![]()
NYY BIG TIME slump!
My advice is to avoid them! Don't guess when they might break out of their slump. Otoh, don't fade them either as they own the skills to turn it around in a hurry. We just don't know WHEN. Guessing is always UNWISE. Best to wait until **AFTER** they breakout of their slump (2 good games at the plate)
... and as anticipated they LOSE again Wednesday too.
Glad I am off them until AFTER they post at least 2 good games...
They finally managed to win to end their dreadful 6 game skid.
I still need their bats to have another GOOD game before I consider them again...
NYY BIG TIME slump!
My advice is to avoid them! Don't guess when they might break out of their slump. Otoh, don't fade them either as they own the skills to turn it around in a hurry. We just don't know WHEN. Guessing is always UNWISE. Best to wait until **AFTER** they breakout of their slump (2 good games at the plate)
... and as anticipated they LOSE again Wednesday too.
Glad I am off them until AFTER they post at least 2 good games...
They finally managed to win to end their dreadful 6 game skid.
I still need their bats to have another GOOD game before I consider them again...
Losing record. Tailing is very risky!!
Loss.
And already it looks like another HUGE losing day.
Glad I repeated my warning about tailing my bets ![]()
Losing record. Tailing is very risky!!
Loss.
And already it looks like another HUGE losing day.
Glad I repeated my warning about tailing my bets ![]()
Losing record. Tailing is very risky!
Loss. And already it looks like another HUGE losing day. Glad I repeated my warning about tailing my bets
Houston -129 *BB first 5 innings
Losing record. Tailing is very risky!
Loss. And already it looks like another HUGE losing day. Glad I repeated my warning about tailing my bets
Houston -129 *BB first 5 innings
LIVE BET: Astros -125 @B365 top of 1, one on, 2 out
LIVE BET: Astros -125 @B365 top of 1, one on, 2 out
