All tied up watching my NY LIBERTY play for the WNBA title (they won!) and my STEELERS getting an edge over the JETS in their game..... so how are my Dodgers doing tonight?
All tied up watching my NY LIBERTY play for the WNBA title (they won!) and my STEELERS getting an edge over the JETS in their game..... so how are my Dodgers doing tonight?
Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: So are my DODGERS going to win this series in 5 games or less? Or in game 6?
5 or less
@KellyM_1964 I say 6
My Dodgers did indeed win it in 6 as I predicted
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: So are my DODGERS going to win this series in 5 games or less? Or in game 6?
Quote Originally Posted by JJWoods: @fubah2 Would you consider Yankees 1st 5? Thanks for your help during this tremendous Series! I’ll be watching every pitch… @JJWoods I dunno. Very close call imo. Maybe a coin-flip on any bet! What's your take?
Talk about close!!
2 - 2 top of the 9th!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by JJWoods: @fubah2 Would you consider Yankees 1st 5? Thanks for your help during this tremendous Series! I’ll be watching every pitch… @JJWoods I dunno. Very close call imo. Maybe a coin-flip on any bet! What's your take?
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by JJWoods: @fubah2 Would you consider Yankees 1st 5? Thanks for your help during this tremendous Series! I’ll be watching every pitch… @JJWoods I dunno. Very close call imo. Maybe a coin-flip on any bet! What's your take? Talk about close!! 2 - 2 top of the 9th!
My DODGERS!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by JJWoods: @fubah2 Would you consider Yankees 1st 5? Thanks for your help during this tremendous Series! I’ll be watching every pitch… @JJWoods I dunno. Very close call imo. Maybe a coin-flip on any bet! What's your take? Talk about close!! 2 - 2 top of the 9th!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by JJWoods: @fubah2 Would you consider Yankees 1st 5? Thanks for your help during this tremendous Series! I’ll be watching every pitch… @JJWoods I dunno. Very close call imo. Maybe a coin-flip on any bet! What's your take? Talk about close!! 2 - 2 top of the 9th! My DODGERS!
Dodgers are favored again Saturday
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by JJWoods: @fubah2 Would you consider Yankees 1st 5? Thanks for your help during this tremendous Series! I’ll be watching every pitch… @JJWoods I dunno. Very close call imo. Maybe a coin-flip on any bet! What's your take? Talk about close!! 2 - 2 top of the 9th! My DODGERS!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by JJWoods: @fubah2 Would you consider Yankees 1st 5? Thanks for your help during this tremendous Series! I’ll be watching every pitch… @JJWoods I dunno. Very close call imo. Maybe a coin-flip on any bet! What's your take? Talk about close!! 2 - 2 top of the 9th! My DODGERS! Dodgers are favored again Saturday
Looks like another close pitching matchup
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by JJWoods: @fubah2 Would you consider Yankees 1st 5? Thanks for your help during this tremendous Series! I’ll be watching every pitch… @JJWoods I dunno. Very close call imo. Maybe a coin-flip on any bet! What's your take? Talk about close!! 2 - 2 top of the 9th! My DODGERS! Dodgers are favored again Saturday
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by JJWoods: @fubah2 Would you consider Yankees 1st 5? Thanks for your help during this tremendous Series! I’ll be watching every pitch… @JJWoods I dunno. Very close call imo. Maybe a coin-flip on any bet! What's your take? Talk about close!! 2 - 2 top of the 9th! My DODGERS! Dodgers are favored again SaturdayLooks like another close pitching matchup
Dodgers open at -140 but I suspect it closes up around -150 or so
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by JJWoods: @fubah2 Would you consider Yankees 1st 5? Thanks for your help during this tremendous Series! I’ll be watching every pitch… @JJWoods I dunno. Very close call imo. Maybe a coin-flip on any bet! What's your take? Talk about close!! 2 - 2 top of the 9th! My DODGERS! Dodgers are favored again SaturdayLooks like another close pitching matchup
Dodgers open at -140 but I suspect it closes up around -150 or so
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by JJWoods: @fubah2 Thanks for your help during this tremendous Series! My DODGERS are favored again Saturday Looks like another close pitching matchup Dodgers open at -140 but I suspect it closes up around -150 or so Since YAMAMOTO returned from injury to begin September, LAD are 6 - 1 in his starts with a whopping net of +30 runs! He pitched 2 "bad outings" in those 7 starts (5 were GOOD!) though the DODGERS bats bailed him out both times.
Oddly, in the outing where he blanked the CUBS for 4 ip and left the game, they lost!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by JJWoods: @fubah2 Thanks for your help during this tremendous Series! My DODGERS are favored again Saturday Looks like another close pitching matchup Dodgers open at -140 but I suspect it closes up around -150 or so Since YAMAMOTO returned from injury to begin September, LAD are 6 - 1 in his starts with a whopping net of +30 runs! He pitched 2 "bad outings" in those 7 starts (5 were GOOD!) though the DODGERS bats bailed him out both times.
Oddly, in the outing where he blanked the CUBS for 4 ip and left the game, they lost!