Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by JJWoods: @fubah2 Would you consider Yankees 1st 5? Thanks for your help during this tremendous Series! I’ll be watching every pitch… @JJWoods I dunno. Very close call imo. Maybe a coin-flip on any bet! What's your take? Talk about close!! 2 - 2 top of the 9th!
That was a helluva game! I wish they could play 9… ha. Yankees seem a little tight at the moment…
I can’t find an edge either way…Flaherty really impressed me. Enjoy the series!
Never told why I was banned and gave my best always to the forums
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by JJWoods: @fubah2 Would you consider Yankees 1st 5? Thanks for your help during this tremendous Series! I’ll be watching every pitch… @JJWoods I dunno. Very close call imo. Maybe a coin-flip on any bet! What's your take? Talk about close!! 2 - 2 top of the 9th!
That was a helluva game! I wish they could play 9… ha. Yankees seem a little tight at the moment…
I can’t find an edge either way…Flaherty really impressed me. Enjoy the series!
Quote Originally Posted by tvigilante2020: Yeah, I'm laying off this one and waiting to see who gets to 3 wins first. Wise! Schmidt implodes....allowing 6 on base and 3 ER in only 2.2 ip...
IF NYY fail to comeback from down 3 runs to win at home in game 3 then LAD will win the series for certain...
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by tvigilante2020: Yeah, I'm laying off this one and waiting to see who gets to 3 wins first. Wise! Schmidt implodes....allowing 6 on base and 3 ER in only 2.2 ip...
IF NYY fail to comeback from down 3 runs to win at home in game 3 then LAD will win the series for certain...
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: IF NYY fail to comeback from down 3 runs to win at home in game 3 then LAD will win the series for certain... Will the NYY lineup change be enough to upend my Dodgers in game 4?
Maybe. They chased FLAHERTY after just 1.1 ip - getting 5 on 2 homers and 4 earned runs!!
Series will return to LA...
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: IF NYY fail to comeback from down 3 runs to win at home in game 3 then LAD will win the series for certain... Will the NYY lineup change be enough to upend my Dodgers in game 4?
Maybe. They chased FLAHERTY after just 1.1 ip - getting 5 on 2 homers and 4 earned runs!!
I can't believe the Yankees blew a 5 - 0 lead by mistakes, giving away 5 UNearned runs, and then getting beat again to lose the World Series to my Dodgers!
HOLY F**K
I can't believe the Yankees blew a 5 - 0 lead by mistakes, giving away 5 UNearned runs, and then getting beat again to lose the World Series to my Dodgers!
Paul Skenes of the Pittsburgh Pirates and Luis Gil of the New York Yankees -- won the Jackie Robinson Rookie of the Year Award in their respective Leagues!
Paul Skenes of the Pittsburgh Pirates and Luis Gil of the New York Yankees -- won the Jackie Robinson Rookie of the Year Award in their respective Leagues!
Right-hander Frankie Montas and the New York Mets are in agreement on a two-year, $34 million contract, sources told ESPN on Sunday night, adding a veteran to a thinned-out rotation in the team's first free agent signing of what's bound to be a busy winter.
Right-hander Frankie Montas and the New York Mets are in agreement on a two-year, $34 million contract, sources told ESPN on Sunday night, adding a veteran to a thinned-out rotation in the team's first free agent signing of what's bound to be a busy winter.
Right-hander Frankie Montas and the New York Mets are in agreement on a two-year, $34 million contract, sources told ESPN on Sunday night, adding a veteran to a thinned-out rotation in the team's first free agent signing of what's bound to be a busy winter.
too much for him
"I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Right-hander Frankie Montas and the New York Mets are in agreement on a two-year, $34 million contract, sources told ESPN on Sunday night, adding a veteran to a thinned-out rotation in the team's first free agent signing of what's bound to be a busy winter.