![]()
🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵
Over the past 30 days, according to my handicapping sheets when I account for "skewed" results, the ROCKIES have been averaging about 4.1 rpg, which is a marked improvement from April! Over the same period, also adjusting the numbers to eliminate skewing, the TWINKIES avg only 3.4 rpg.....Twins have picked it up just a bit more recently but ROCKIES have kept pace. I'll give the TWINS a small edge at the plate however because personally I anticipate improvement now with the change of venue coming off a BAD 3 - 6 road trip...... Now, gentlemen, look at the pitching matchup....and decide for yourself....
Twinkies have an edge, yes, but waaaaaaaaaaay overpriced here, imv.
COLORADO RL +1.5 -115
WINNER #3 ![]()
Over the past 30 days, according to my handicapping sheets when I account for "skewed" results, the ROCKIES have been averaging about 4.1 rpg, which is a marked improvement from April! Over the same period, also adjusting the numbers to eliminate skewing, the TWINKIES avg only 3.4 rpg.....Twins have picked it up just a bit more recently but ROCKIES have kept pace. I'll give the TWINS a small edge at the plate however because personally I anticipate improvement now with the change of venue coming off a BAD 3 - 6 road trip...... Now, gentlemen, look at the pitching matchup....and decide for yourself....
Twinkies have an edge, yes, but waaaaaaaaaaay overpriced here, imv.
COLORADO RL +1.5 -115
WINNER #3 ![]()
@fubah2 I took the Dodgers at -170, hope it pans out.
Good!
Hope it wins for you!! ![]()
I bet a small $$$ amount but didn't post it
@fubah2 I took the Dodgers at -170, hope it pans out.
Good!
Hope it wins for you!! ![]()
I bet a small $$$ amount but didn't post it
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
St. Louis +118 pinnacle overnight lines
Poopers....this one is not going according to plan...Scoreless into the 9th....
So that means it's LIVE HEDGE BET time: Pirates -115
Got my 1 - 1 schplitt to save a loss! ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
St. Louis +118 pinnacle overnight lines
Poopers....this one is not going according to plan...Scoreless into the 9th....
So that means it's LIVE HEDGE BET time: Pirates -115
Got my 1 - 1 schplitt to save a loss! ![]()
@fubah2 Wow good move on the hedge bet.
Yeah, thanks. I do that a lot more now when I see a game not proceeding according to plan in the late stages. Too risky to let it ride then. I'm OK with cancelling it out withg a hedge, even if it may include a loss of juice with the exchange.
@fubah2 Wow good move on the hedge bet.
Yeah, thanks. I do that a lot more now when I see a game not proceeding according to plan in the late stages. Too risky to let it ride then. I'm OK with cancelling it out withg a hedge, even if it may include a loss of juice with the exchange.
@fubah2
Today I have the Phillies, Orioles and Brewers for a full unit. And the Mariners for half a unit.
Do those look alright?
Good luck with your picks. ![]()
@fubah2
Today I have the Phillies, Orioles and Brewers for a full unit. And the Mariners for half a unit.
Do those look alright?
Good luck with your picks. ![]()
Worth reviewing!
UPDATED through June 11,
How the HEAVY FAVS have fared since May 01 (does not include April)
I define HEAVY FAVS as a closing moneyline of at least -170
6 - 4 -7.10u SUPER HEAVY FAVS -300 to -350 = BIG FAT LOSER!
(this range had 1 winner by one run, ie a loss on RL)
51 - 27 HEAVY FAVS in -200 to -299 range = BIG FAT LOSER!
(this range had 5 winners by one run, ie, 46 - 32 on RL) <----- ![]()
45 - 28 HEAVY FAVS in -170 to -199 range = BIG FAT LOSER!
(this range had 11 winners by one run, ie, 34 - 39 on RL)
Worth reviewing!
UPDATED through June 11,
How the HEAVY FAVS have fared since May 01 (does not include April)
I define HEAVY FAVS as a closing moneyline of at least -170
6 - 4 -7.10u SUPER HEAVY FAVS -300 to -350 = BIG FAT LOSER!
(this range had 1 winner by one run, ie a loss on RL)
51 - 27 HEAVY FAVS in -200 to -299 range = BIG FAT LOSER!
(this range had 5 winners by one run, ie, 46 - 32 on RL) <----- ![]()
45 - 28 HEAVY FAVS in -170 to -199 range = BIG FAT LOSER!
(this range had 11 winners by one run, ie, 34 - 39 on RL)
RESULTS Tuesday, June 11:
W Orioles +119 pinnacle
W Cleveland -125 @Bet365
W COLORADO RL +1.5 -115
L St. Louis +118
W LIVE HEDGE BET: Pirates -115
= 4 - 1 +3.19u
YTD: 185 - 117 +51.72u (70 - 44 *BB)
RESULTS Tuesday, June 11:
W Orioles +119 pinnacle
W Cleveland -125 @Bet365
W COLORADO RL +1.5 -115
L St. Louis +118
W LIVE HEDGE BET: Pirates -115
= 4 - 1 +3.19u
YTD: 185 - 117 +51.72u (70 - 44 *BB)
@fubah2 Today I have the Phillies, Orioles and Brewers for a full unit. And the Mariners for half a unit. Do those look alright? Good luck with your picks.
@fubah2 Today I have the Phillies, Orioles and Brewers for a full unit. And the Mariners for half a unit. Do those look alright? Good luck with your picks.
@fubah2 Today I have the Phillies, Orioles and Brewers for a full unit. And the Mariners for half a unit. Do those look alright? Good luck with your picks.
@fubah2 Today I have the Phillies, Orioles and Brewers for a full unit. And the Mariners for half a unit. Do those look alright? Good luck with your picks.
@fubah2 Today I have the Phillies, Orioles and Brewers for a full unit. And the Mariners for half a unit. Do those look alright? Good luck with your picks.
@fubah2 Today I have the Phillies, Orioles and Brewers for a full unit. And the Mariners for half a unit. Do those look alright? Good luck with your picks.
@fubah2 Yeah, betting on heavy favorites is generally bad, but there are spots where I think I can pick up half a unit using them.
@fubah2 Yeah, betting on heavy favorites is generally bad, but there are spots where I think I can pick up half a unit using them.
WARNING: STREAKER alert!
This STARTER is riding a tenuous 13-game HOT STREAK,
WITHOUT a BAD outing in that streak ....YET!
...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!!
BURNES, Orioles @Tampa
His tenuous consecutive streak climbs to 14....
Next up: Phillies
WARNING: STREAKER alert!
This STARTER is riding a tenuous 13-game HOT STREAK,
WITHOUT a BAD outing in that streak ....YET!
...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!!
BURNES, Orioles @Tampa
His tenuous consecutive streak climbs to 14....
Next up: Phillies
WARNING: STREAKER alert!
This STARTER is riding a tenuous 13-game HOT STREAK,
WITHOUT a BAD outing in that streak ....YET!
...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!!
BURNES, Orioles @Tampa
His tenuous consecutive streak climbs to 14....
Next up: Phillies
WARNING: STREAKER alert!
This STARTER is riding a tenuous 13-game HOT STREAK,
WITHOUT a BAD outing in that streak ....YET!
...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!!
BURNES, Orioles @Tampa
His tenuous consecutive streak climbs to 14....
Next up: Phillies
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,725
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,196
- Monday 09/28/2026 816
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,830
- PART DEUX 280
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,288
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,006
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,469
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,699
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,485
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
