@fubah2
That's too bad, if Fried was pitching, I might be interested. The line is -165 for the Braves though. Right near my limit.
Do you think the Yankees have a shot today without Soto? I took them at +112 last night because of Gil pitching.
@fubah2
That's too bad, if Fried was pitching, I might be interested. The line is -165 for the Braves though. Right near my limit.
Do you think the Yankees have a shot today without Soto? I took them at +112 last night because of Gil pitching.
@fubah2
That's too bad, if Fried was pitching, I might be interested. The line is -165 for the Braves though. Right near my limit.
Do you think the Yankees have a shot today without Soto? I took them at +112 last night because of Gil pitching.
Hmmm....still capping and haven't got that far yet.......but our forum colleague @hoyasaxa has been monitoring this closely regarding the bats - hot or cold - for both Dodgers and Yankees and he seems to lean to Dodgers revival and a Yankee slump....... SteveA2009 and/or KeyElement may also have opinions on that particular game...
Hmmm....still capping and haven't got that far yet.......but our forum colleague @hoyasaxa has been monitoring this closely regarding the bats - hot or cold - for both Dodgers and Yankees and he seems to lean to Dodgers revival and a Yankee slump....... SteveA2009 and/or KeyElement may also have opinions on that particular game...
Hey guys, yes Yankees are a fade alert especially without Soto, I actually meant to recommend taking Yankees TT under 4.5 yesterday not game under and that and taking Dodgers both won.
Take a look at their lineup and there is not even one bat past Judge and Volpe has cooled a bit . Look at the Dodgers and see Smith way better than Stanton, then Hernandez way better than Rizzo especially….its the way their struggling too leaving 9/10 guys on base..
Glasnow can keep up with Gil.. and I believe the Dodgers feel motivated to impress us all on tv after 2 straight playoff embarrassments. Personally it wont mean anything to me til unless that make the WS but Bett, Turner, Freemsn went 0-12 vs Arizona lost October
Dodgers -118 for me
Hey guys, yes Yankees are a fade alert especially without Soto, I actually meant to recommend taking Yankees TT under 4.5 yesterday not game under and that and taking Dodgers both won.
Take a look at their lineup and there is not even one bat past Judge and Volpe has cooled a bit . Look at the Dodgers and see Smith way better than Stanton, then Hernandez way better than Rizzo especially….its the way their struggling too leaving 9/10 guys on base..
Glasnow can keep up with Gil.. and I believe the Dodgers feel motivated to impress us all on tv after 2 straight playoff embarrassments. Personally it wont mean anything to me til unless that make the WS but Bett, Turner, Freemsn went 0-12 vs Arizona lost October
Dodgers -118 for me
Take a look at their lineup and there is not even one bat past Judge and Volpe has cooled a bit . Look at the Dodgers and see Smith way better than Stanton, then Hernandez way better than Rizzo especially….its the way their struggling too leaving 9/10 guys on base..
Glasnow can keep up with Gil.. and I believe the Dodgers feel motivated to impress us all on tv after 2 straight playoff embarrassments. Personally it wont mean anything to me til unless that make the WS but Bett, Turner, Freemsn went 0-12 vs Arizona lost October
Dodgers -118 for me
@Hoyasaxa
Good stuff.
Thanks for your comments!
And just to make things more interesting . . .
WARNING: STREAKER alert!
This STARTER is riding a tenuous 7-game HOT STREAK,
WITHOUT a BAD outing in that stretch ....YET!
...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!!
Gil, Yankees
Note: This does NOT mean Gil *will for sure* have a bad outing however... but I'm sitting out...
Take a look at their lineup and there is not even one bat past Judge and Volpe has cooled a bit . Look at the Dodgers and see Smith way better than Stanton, then Hernandez way better than Rizzo especially….its the way their struggling too leaving 9/10 guys on base..
Glasnow can keep up with Gil.. and I believe the Dodgers feel motivated to impress us all on tv after 2 straight playoff embarrassments. Personally it wont mean anything to me til unless that make the WS but Bett, Turner, Freemsn went 0-12 vs Arizona lost October
Dodgers -118 for me
@Hoyasaxa
Good stuff.
Thanks for your comments!
And just to make things more interesting . . .
WARNING: STREAKER alert!
This STARTER is riding a tenuous 7-game HOT STREAK,
WITHOUT a BAD outing in that stretch ....YET!
...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!!
Gil, Yankees
Note: This does NOT mean Gil *will for sure* have a bad outing however... but I'm sitting out...
There's this guy we follow in the MLB contest, and he's going for his 27th win in a row....he's on the Yanks to avoid the sweep tonight.
Best of luck, everyone.
There's this guy we follow in the MLB contest, and he's going for his 27th win in a row....he's on the Yanks to avoid the sweep tonight.
Best of luck, everyone.
RESULTS Saturday, June 08:
W Orioles -150
W Brewskys -170
L Cardinals -171 *BB
W Padres -140
W Royals +123 ...value bet in 50-50 coin-flipper game!
L Twinkies -114
W Giants +108
W SERIES BETS: Royals +100
= 6 - 2 +3.86u (0 - 1 *BB)
...pending: Cleveland series -135 tied 1 - 1
YTD: 174 - 113 +45.20u
(67 - 42 *BB)
RESULTS Saturday, June 08:
W Orioles -150
W Brewskys -170
L Cardinals -171 *BB
W Padres -140
W Royals +123 ...value bet in 50-50 coin-flipper game!
L Twinkies -114
W Giants +108
W SERIES BETS: Royals +100
= 6 - 2 +3.86u (0 - 1 *BB)
...pending: Cleveland series -135 tied 1 - 1
YTD: 174 - 113 +45.20u
(67 - 42 *BB)
SUNDAY, JUNE 09:
I have several bets today including 3 or 4 *Best Bets
...pending: Cleveland series -135 tied 1 - 1
YTD: 174 - 113 +45.20u
(67 - 42 *BB)
SUNDAY, JUNE 09:
I have several bets today including 3 or 4 *Best Bets
...pending: Cleveland series -135 tied 1 - 1
YTD: 174 - 113 +45.20u
(67 - 42 *BB)
Cleveland -116 *BB
Orioles -143 *BB
Cleveland -116 *BB
Orioles -143 *BB
Possible......but until they show they are out of their batting slump I am laying off them. BoL to you!
Possible......but until they show they are out of their batting slump I am laying off them. BoL to you!
@Coloneljim
THANKS, Jim!
....and BoL with your Sunday bets!! ![]()
@Coloneljim
THANKS, Jim!
....and BoL with your Sunday bets!! ![]()
Hey guys,
yes Yankees are a fade alert especially without Soto, I actually meant to recommend taking Yankees TT under 4.5 yesterday not game under and that and taking Dodgers both won. Take a look at their lineup and there is not even one bat past Judge and Volpe has cooled a bit . Look at the Dodgers and see Smith way better than Stanton, then Hernandez way better than Rizzo especially….its the way their struggling too leaving 9/10 guys on base.. Glasnow can keep up with Gil.. and I believe the Dodgers feel motivated to impress us all on tv after 2 straight playoff embarrassments. Personally it wont mean anything to me til unless that make the WS but Bett, Turner, Freemsn went 0-12 vs Arizona lost October
Dodgers -118 for me
Hey guys,
yes Yankees are a fade alert especially without Soto, I actually meant to recommend taking Yankees TT under 4.5 yesterday not game under and that and taking Dodgers both won. Take a look at their lineup and there is not even one bat past Judge and Volpe has cooled a bit . Look at the Dodgers and see Smith way better than Stanton, then Hernandez way better than Rizzo especially….its the way their struggling too leaving 9/10 guys on base.. Glasnow can keep up with Gil.. and I believe the Dodgers feel motivated to impress us all on tv after 2 straight playoff embarrassments. Personally it wont mean anything to me til unless that make the WS but Bett, Turner, Freemsn went 0-12 vs Arizona lost October
Dodgers -118 for me
BoSox -139
BoSox -139
