@fubah2 Thanks I got the Blue Jays at -132, but they have been getting steamed up. Do you have any Best Bets so far today? Good luck with all your picks.
Ahh thanks for reminding me!
Reds are my *BEST BET today! Same as yours
Quote Originally Posted by Premian:
@fubah2 Thanks I got the Blue Jays at -132, but they have been getting steamed up. Do you have any Best Bets so far today? Good luck with all your picks.
Hi, I just bet enough of the Athletics at +150 to cancel my Blue Jays -132. Now I win a small amount no matter who wins. I don't like the Blue Jays' bullpen matchup.
@fubah2
Hi, I just bet enough of the Athletics at +150 to cancel my Blue Jays -132. Now I win a small amount no matter who wins. I don't like the Blue Jays' bullpen matchup.
@fubah2 Hi, I just bet enough of the Athletics at +150 to cancel my Blue Jays -132. Now I win a small amount no matter who wins. I don't like the Blue Jays' bullpen matchup.
Can't lose.
Quote Originally Posted by Premian:
@fubah2 Hi, I just bet enough of the Athletics at +150 to cancel my Blue Jays -132. Now I win a small amount no matter who wins. I don't like the Blue Jays' bullpen matchup.
@fubah2 Hi, I just bet enough of the Athletics at +150 to cancel my Blue Jays -132. Now I win a small amount no matter who wins. I don't like the Blue Jays' bullpen matchup.
Quote Originally Posted by Premian:
@fubah2 Hi, I just bet enough of the Athletics at +150 to cancel my Blue Jays -132. Now I win a small amount no matter who wins. I don't like the Blue Jays' bullpen matchup.