• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵

    «First Previous 282930 ... 361362363 Next Last»
    kidd22
    fubah2
    Hoyasaxa
    Zeus4par
    PUSSYGALORE333
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 450611
    Posts: 9061
    «First Previous 282930 ... 361362363 Next Last»
     
    kidd22
    kidd22
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 16742
    Posted: May. 26, 2024 - 1:06 PM ET #676

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Dodgers -197 (Pinnacle)   *BB Twinkies -155 (Pinnacle)   I like Phillies a lot but will not risk it due to Suarez on a tenuous 10 game hot streak - due for a bad outing at some point soon! Same for Astros.   But I am making a rare exception to my own hardfast rule with the Dodgers, in part because I believe the Dodgers bats outgun the REDS erven if Yamamoto has an off day   facing a very mediocre relief pitcher for REDS. Damn!  Not expecting they would yank the reliever in the first inning, and yield to a better reliever.....I was anticipating knocking around SUTER, but Martinez comes in and he's a former starter with better endurance......This could get real dicey now due to that unexpected turn of eventsoh dam I think Ariz did this to dodgers bullpen starters n they didn’t do nothing and lost let’s hope not today @kidd22  Yep, this phucksup everything.   Completely unexpected turn of events.  And now Yamamoto is struggling!
    ya I jumped on cincy +1.5 and ML wish I would’ve did more to back out of my dodger bet 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Dodgers -197 (Pinnacle)   *BB Twinkies -155 (Pinnacle)   I like Phillies a lot but will not risk it due to Suarez on a tenuous 10 game hot streak - due for a bad outing at some point soon! Same for Astros.   But I am making a rare exception to my own hardfast rule with the Dodgers, in part because I believe the Dodgers bats outgun the REDS erven if Yamamoto has an off day   facing a very mediocre relief pitcher for REDS. Damn!  Not expecting they would yank the reliever in the first inning, and yield to a better reliever.....I was anticipating knocking around SUTER, but Martinez comes in and he's a former starter with better endurance......This could get real dicey now due to that unexpected turn of eventsoh dam I think Ariz did this to dodgers bullpen starters n they didn’t do nothing and lost let’s hope not today @kidd22  Yep, this phucksup everything.   Completely unexpected turn of events.  And now Yamamoto is struggling!
    ya I jumped on cincy +1.5 and ML wish I would’ve did more to back out of my dodger bet 

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53354
    Posted: May. 26, 2024 - 1:25 PM ET #677

    Quote Originally Posted by kidd22:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Dodgers -197 (Pinnacle)   *BB Twinkies -155 (Pinnacle)   I like Phillies a lot but will not risk it due to Suarez on a tenuous 10 game hot streak - due for a bad outing at some point soon! Same for Astros.   But I am making a rare exception to my own hardfast rule with the Dodgers, in part because I believe the Dodgers bats outgun the REDS erven if Yamamoto has an off day   facing a very mediocre relief pitcher for REDS. Damn!  Not expecting they would yank the reliever in the first inning, and yield to a better reliever.....I was anticipating knocking around SUTER, but Martinez comes in and he's a former starter with better endurance......This could get real dicey now due to that unexpected turn of eventsoh dam I think Ariz did this to dodgers bullpen starters n they didn’t do nothing and lost let’s hope not today @kidd22  Yep, this phucksup everything.   Completely unexpected turn of events.  And now Yamamoto is struggling!

     

     ya I jumped on cincy +1.5 and ML wish I would’ve did more to back out of my dodger bet

    @kidd22

    Smart. peace_5  So will you come out ahead if REDS hang on for the win, break even, or lose a little?

     

    I lose a unit with the buyback hedge but better than losing TWO!  Cut the losses is the name of the game when necessary.

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by kidd22:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Dodgers -197 (Pinnacle)   *BB Twinkies -155 (Pinnacle)   I like Phillies a lot but will not risk it due to Suarez on a tenuous 10 game hot streak - due for a bad outing at some point soon! Same for Astros.   But I am making a rare exception to my own hardfast rule with the Dodgers, in part because I believe the Dodgers bats outgun the REDS erven if Yamamoto has an off day   facing a very mediocre relief pitcher for REDS. Damn!  Not expecting they would yank the reliever in the first inning, and yield to a better reliever.....I was anticipating knocking around SUTER, but Martinez comes in and he's a former starter with better endurance......This could get real dicey now due to that unexpected turn of eventsoh dam I think Ariz did this to dodgers bullpen starters n they didn’t do nothing and lost let’s hope not today @kidd22  Yep, this phucksup everything.   Completely unexpected turn of events.  And now Yamamoto is struggling!

     

     ya I jumped on cincy +1.5 and ML wish I would’ve did more to back out of my dodger bet

    @kidd22

    Smart. peace_5  So will you come out ahead if REDS hang on for the win, break even, or lose a little?

     

    I lose a unit with the buyback hedge but better than losing TWO!  Cut the losses is the name of the game when necessary.

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53354
    Posted: May. 26, 2024 - 1:30 PM ET #678

    Quote Originally Posted by Premian:

    @fubah2  I have them parlayed, so hopefully they do well.    Good luck on your picks.

    @Premian

    Then I shall be pulling for you! an_cheers

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Premian:

    @fubah2  I have them parlayed, so hopefully they do well.    Good luck on your picks.

    @Premian

    Then I shall be pulling for you! an_cheers

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53354
    Posted: May. 26, 2024 - 1:32 PM ET #679

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoyasaxa:

    One thing clear for years … baseball teams have hitting streaks including bad ones( see the A’s this year) 6 games usually is a end point.. right now the Dodgers are in a classic one.. first of the year and I don’t care if Jesus is pitching, they ain’t scoring.. last night they would have needed 50 innings to score 5 runs Combined with a hungry young rising team opposing them? Reds for me

    @Hoyasaxa

    It would appear you made the right call. peace_5 Wishing you good profits the rest of the day! thumbs_up

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoyasaxa:

    One thing clear for years … baseball teams have hitting streaks including bad ones( see the A’s this year) 6 games usually is a end point.. right now the Dodgers are in a classic one.. first of the year and I don’t care if Jesus is pitching, they ain’t scoring.. last night they would have needed 50 innings to score 5 runs Combined with a hungry young rising team opposing them? Reds for me

    @Hoyasaxa

    It would appear you made the right call. peace_5 Wishing you good profits the rest of the day! thumbs_up

     
    kidd22
    kidd22
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 16742
    Posted: May. 26, 2024 - 1:32 PM ET #680

    @fubah2

     Ya I’ll still lose a bit  that juice was too high 

    Reply

    @fubah2

     Ya I’ll still lose a bit  that juice was too high 

     
    Hoyasaxa
    Hoyasaxa
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 5248
    Posted: May. 26, 2024 - 1:48 PM ET #681

    I could see the Dodgers swinging cold last week vs Arizona.. then tailed you last night and they never had a chance but the market doesn’t adjust quick.. so remember this on this big popular faves.. like the Yankees are due for a hitting slump and we can catch some great value then- Angels this week? 

    Reply

    I could see the Dodgers swinging cold last week vs Arizona.. then tailed you last night and they never had a chance but the market doesn’t adjust quick.. so remember this on this big popular faves.. like the Yankees are due for a hitting slump and we can catch some great value then- Angels this week? 

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53354
    Posted: May. 26, 2024 - 1:49 PM ET #682

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Dodgers -197 (Pinnacle)   *BB

    I am making a rare exception to my own hardfast rule with the Dodgers, in part because I believe the Dodgers bats outgun the REDS erven if Yamamoto has an off day   facing a very mediocre relief pitcher for REDS.

    Well, this was a mistake - violating my own hardfast rule about an imminent BAD OUTING for a starter on an extended HOT STREAK....and it looks like I will pay for it with the loss of a full unit.....My dumb mistake to set this up

    Rain delay now after 5 full innings.  Reds lead 4 - 0.  Game might end this way.

    Indeed, despite his 9-game HOT STREAK, Yamamoto had his BAD OUTING!

    He allowed 8 on board  and 4 earned runs in only 5 innings.

    Meanwhile that unexpected pitching change, former starter MARTINEZ in, has only allowed ONE on base through 4.1 ip!!   Recipe for a Dodgers loss, which is why I jumped on the hedge bet to cut my losses......sigh....

     

    Meanwhile, I had the TIGGERS as a good value bet in my stats but failed to place a bet as I woke up too late to get organized for the day......so naturally they are winning 9 - 5 .....

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Dodgers -197 (Pinnacle)   *BB

    I am making a rare exception to my own hardfast rule with the Dodgers, in part because I believe the Dodgers bats outgun the REDS erven if Yamamoto has an off day   facing a very mediocre relief pitcher for REDS.

    Well, this was a mistake - violating my own hardfast rule about an imminent BAD OUTING for a starter on an extended HOT STREAK....and it looks like I will pay for it with the loss of a full unit.....My dumb mistake to set this up

    Rain delay now after 5 full innings.  Reds lead 4 - 0.  Game might end this way.

    Indeed, despite his 9-game HOT STREAK, Yamamoto had his BAD OUTING!

    He allowed 8 on board  and 4 earned runs in only 5 innings.

    Meanwhile that unexpected pitching change, former starter MARTINEZ in, has only allowed ONE on base through 4.1 ip!!   Recipe for a Dodgers loss, which is why I jumped on the hedge bet to cut my losses......sigh....

     

    Meanwhile, I had the TIGGERS as a good value bet in my stats but failed to place a bet as I woke up too late to get organized for the day......so naturally they are winning 9 - 5 .....

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53354
    Posted: May. 26, 2024 - 2:11 PM ET #683

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoyasaxa:

    I could see the Dodgers swinging cold last week vs Arizona.. then tailed you last night and they never had a chance but the market doesn’t adjust quick.. so remember this on this big popular faves.. like the Yankees are due for a hitting slump and we can catch some great value then  - Angels this week?

    @Hoyasaxa

     Ohh I see where you're leaning with this...... watching for teams on a batting streak either hot or cold then going the opposite way.  cool Has merit!

    Angels have scored 23 runs their past 5 games....

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoyasaxa:

    I could see the Dodgers swinging cold last week vs Arizona.. then tailed you last night and they never had a chance but the market doesn’t adjust quick.. so remember this on this big popular faves.. like the Yankees are due for a hitting slump and we can catch some great value then  - Angels this week?

    @Hoyasaxa

     Ohh I see where you're leaning with this...... watching for teams on a batting streak either hot or cold then going the opposite way.  cool Has merit!

    Angels have scored 23 runs their past 5 games....

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53354
    Posted: May. 26, 2024 - 2:45 PM ET #684

    Into the 9th inning, tie game at 11, both offenses humming today!!......but BlewitJays have one heck of a closer (Garcia) to pitch their half of the 9th while Tiggers sending up a callup!

    LIVE BET: BlewitJays -110

    Reply

    Into the 9th inning, tie game at 11, both offenses humming today!!......but BlewitJays have one heck of a closer (Garcia) to pitch their half of the 9th while Tiggers sending up a callup!

    LIVE BET: BlewitJays -110

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53354
    Posted: May. 26, 2024 - 2:51 PM ET #685

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Into the 9th inning, tie game at 11, both offenses humming today!!......but BlewitJays have one heck of a closer (Garcia) to pitch their half of the 9th while Tiggers sending up a callup! LIVE BET: BlewitJays -110

    Well  shiiiiiiiiiiittttt not again!..... I thought they were going to keep "lights out" GARCIA in there for the bottom of the 9th....but oh no....they switch to Romano,   who promptly allows a hit angry

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Into the 9th inning, tie game at 11, both offenses humming today!!......but BlewitJays have one heck of a closer (Garcia) to pitch their half of the 9th while Tiggers sending up a callup! LIVE BET: BlewitJays -110

    Well  shiiiiiiiiiiittttt not again!..... I thought they were going to keep "lights out" GARCIA in there for the bottom of the 9th....but oh no....they switch to Romano,   who promptly allows a hit angry

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53354
    Posted: May. 26, 2024 - 2:57 PM ET #686

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Into the 9th inning, tie game at 11, both offenses humming today!!......but BlewitJays have one heck of a closer (Garcia) to pitch their half of the 9th while Tiggers sending up a callup! LIVE BET: BlewitJays -110 Well  shiiiiiiiiiiittttt not again!..... I thought they were going to keep "lights out" GARCIA in there for the bottom of the 9th....but oh no....they switch to Romano,   who promptly allows a hit
    Yep.  The Jays Blewit by making that dumbass pitching switch....Romano serves it up and

     

    BIG FAT LOSER angry

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Into the 9th inning, tie game at 11, both offenses humming today!!......but BlewitJays have one heck of a closer (Garcia) to pitch their half of the 9th while Tiggers sending up a callup! LIVE BET: BlewitJays -110 Well  shiiiiiiiiiiittttt not again!..... I thought they were going to keep "lights out" GARCIA in there for the bottom of the 9th....but oh no....they switch to Romano,   who promptly allows a hit
    Yep.  The Jays Blewit by making that dumbass pitching switch....Romano serves it up and

     

    BIG FAT LOSER angry

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53354
    Posted: May. 26, 2024 - 3:02 PM ET #687

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Into the 9th inning, tie game at 11, both offenses humming today!!......but BlewitJays have one heck of a closer (Garcia) to pitch their half of the 9th while Tiggers sending up a callup! LIVE BET: BlewitJays -110 Well  shiiiiiiiiiiittttt not again!..... I thought they were going to keep "lights out" GARCIA in there for the bottom of the 9th....but oh no....they switch to Romano,   who promptly allows a hitYep.  The Jays Blewit by making that dumbass pitching switch....Romano serves it up and   BIG FAT LOSER
    Wow, the anticipated regression I mentioned earlier might well be underway today!  Already lost a unit on the Dodgers/Reds game regardless which way it ends.....just lost the Jays when they made the wrong move for pitching in the 9th.....and Twinkies are losing..... of course.....

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Into the 9th inning, tie game at 11, both offenses humming today!!......but BlewitJays have one heck of a closer (Garcia) to pitch their half of the 9th while Tiggers sending up a callup! LIVE BET: BlewitJays -110 Well  shiiiiiiiiiiittttt not again!..... I thought they were going to keep "lights out" GARCIA in there for the bottom of the 9th....but oh no....they switch to Romano,   who promptly allows a hitYep.  The Jays Blewit by making that dumbass pitching switch....Romano serves it up and   BIG FAT LOSER
    Wow, the anticipated regression I mentioned earlier might well be underway today!  Already lost a unit on the Dodgers/Reds game regardless which way it ends.....just lost the Jays when they made the wrong move for pitching in the 9th.....and Twinkies are losing..... of course.....

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53354
    Posted: May. 26, 2024 - 5:04 PM ET #688

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Into the 9th inning, tie game at 11, both offenses humming today!!......but BlewitJays have one heck of a closer (Garcia) to pitch their half of the 9th while Tiggers sending up a callup! LIVE BET: BlewitJays -110 Well  shiiiiiiiiiiittttt not again!..... I thought they were going to keep "lights out" GARCIA in there for the bottom of the 9th....but oh no....they switch to Romano,   who promptly allows a hitYep.  The Jays Blewit by making that dumbass pitching switch....Romano serves it up and   BIG FAT LOSERWow, the anticipated regression I mentioned earlier might well be underway today!  Already lost a unit on the Dodgers/Reds game regardless which way it ends.....just lost the Jays when they made the wrong move for pitching in the 9th.....and Twinkies are losing..... of course.....
     

    BIG FAT LOSER #3

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Into the 9th inning, tie game at 11, both offenses humming today!!......but BlewitJays have one heck of a closer (Garcia) to pitch their half of the 9th while Tiggers sending up a callup! LIVE BET: BlewitJays -110 Well  shiiiiiiiiiiittttt not again!..... I thought they were going to keep "lights out" GARCIA in there for the bottom of the 9th....but oh no....they switch to Romano,   who promptly allows a hitYep.  The Jays Blewit by making that dumbass pitching switch....Romano serves it up and   BIG FAT LOSERWow, the anticipated regression I mentioned earlier might well be underway today!  Already lost a unit on the Dodgers/Reds game regardless which way it ends.....just lost the Jays when they made the wrong move for pitching in the 9th.....and Twinkies are losing..... of course.....
     

    BIG FAT LOSER #3

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53354
    Posted: May. 26, 2024 - 5:41 PM ET #689

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    WARNING:  HOT STREAK alert!

     

     

              This STARTER is riding a tenuous 9-game HOT STREAK,

                         WITHOUT a BAD outing in that streak ....YET!

          ...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!! an_nailbiter an_speechless an_getaway

     

                         an_light  YAMAMOTO,  Dodgers

    My capping stats will register YAMAMOTO with the anticipated BAD OUTING

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    WARNING:  HOT STREAK alert!

     

     

              This STARTER is riding a tenuous 9-game HOT STREAK,

                         WITHOUT a BAD outing in that streak ....YET!

          ...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!! an_nailbiter an_speechless an_getaway

     

                         an_light  YAMAMOTO,  Dodgers

    My capping stats will register YAMAMOTO with the anticipated BAD OUTING

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53354
    Posted: May. 26, 2024 - 5:50 PM ET #690

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    WARNING:  HOT STREAK alert!

     

     

              This STARTER is riding a tenuous 10-game HOT STREAK,

                         WITHOUT a BAD outing in that streak ....YET!

            ...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!! an_nailbiter an_speechless an_getaway

     

                                   an_light  SUAREZ, Phillies

    VERY CLOSE CALL here today....HEAVY FAV Phillies lost 2 of 3 to the lowly Rockies an_speechless but it's a topugh call in my handicapping stats to determine if SUAREZ pitched BADLY....   Allowing 8 on board thru 6 full innings is not bad at all!  Getting 9K in 6 ip is GREAT pitching!!!  But yes 4 earned runs sucks....although that was due to McMahon's homer and this IS Coors Field...

    So a close call, but all in all I'm going to call it a "mediocre" outing - and therefore SUAREZ does not get my "BAD OUTING" tag.....so his 10 game streak of not yet having a BAD OUTING continues.... 

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    WARNING:  HOT STREAK alert!

     

     

              This STARTER is riding a tenuous 10-game HOT STREAK,

                         WITHOUT a BAD outing in that streak ....YET!

            ...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!! an_nailbiter an_speechless an_getaway

     

                                   an_light  SUAREZ, Phillies

    VERY CLOSE CALL here today....HEAVY FAV Phillies lost 2 of 3 to the lowly Rockies an_speechless but it's a topugh call in my handicapping stats to determine if SUAREZ pitched BADLY....   Allowing 8 on board thru 6 full innings is not bad at all!  Getting 9K in 6 ip is GREAT pitching!!!  But yes 4 earned runs sucks....although that was due to McMahon's homer and this IS Coors Field...

    So a close call, but all in all I'm going to call it a "mediocre" outing - and therefore SUAREZ does not get my "BAD OUTING" tag.....so his 10 game streak of not yet having a BAD OUTING continues.... 

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53354
    Posted: May. 26, 2024 - 7:08 PM ET #691

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    WARNING:  HOT STREAK alert!

     

     

              This STARTER is riding a tenuous 8-game HOT STREAK,

                         WITHOUT a BAD outing in that streak ....YET!

            ...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!! an_nailbiter an_speechless an_getaway

     

                               an_light  BLANCO, Astros

    Blanco continues his HOT STREAK to 9 games now, after a stellar performance in Oakland an_clap

    His odds of having an unexpected BAD OUTING now increase ...

    Next up: is home v. the struggling TWINKIES

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    WARNING:  HOT STREAK alert!

     

     

              This STARTER is riding a tenuous 8-game HOT STREAK,

                         WITHOUT a BAD outing in that streak ....YET!

            ...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!! an_nailbiter an_speechless an_getaway

     

                               an_light  BLANCO, Astros

    Blanco continues his HOT STREAK to 9 games now, after a stellar performance in Oakland an_clap

    His odds of having an unexpected BAD OUTING now increase ...

    Next up: is home v. the struggling TWINKIES

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53354
    Posted: May. 26, 2024 - 7:22 PM ET #692

    [Quote: Originally Posted by fubah2]I have handicapped several totals on the board today which appear to be screaming "Under!!" at me....BUT due to my loser status on betting unders I will not bet them nor recommend these, despite how tempting they look!!

    In descending order of widest margin from line:


    Rockies game    ... I woulda WON the under!
    Nats game      ... I woulda Lost
    Tigggers game... I woulda Lost
    Dbacks game    ... I woulda WON the under!
    Oakland game  ... I woulda WON the under!
    BoSox game    ... I woulda WON the under!
    Reds game      ... I woulda WON the under!

    [/Quote      

     new_dead  ..... sigh .....

    Reply

    [Quote: Originally Posted by fubah2]I have handicapped several totals on the board today which appear to be screaming "Under!!" at me....BUT due to my loser status on betting unders I will not bet them nor recommend these, despite how tempting they look!!

    In descending order of widest margin from line:


    Rockies game    ... I woulda WON the under!
    Nats game      ... I woulda Lost
    Tigggers game... I woulda Lost
    Dbacks game    ... I woulda WON the under!
    Oakland game  ... I woulda WON the under!
    BoSox game    ... I woulda WON the under!
    Reds game      ... I woulda WON the under!

    [/Quote      

     new_dead  ..... sigh .....

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53354
    Posted: May. 26, 2024 - 7:36 PM ET #693

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

      Don't think I'll be posting any ML dog/value bets today.

     

    Det already underway and the TIGGERS are out in front 5 - 0 already.

    KC has the only edge among those listed but the plus money is too light for my taste. Pass.

    Brewers getting ok plus money but Houck on the mound for BoSox and they have a big edge on the mound = pass

    NATS getting good plus money  in a virtual coin-flipper but the starter for Mariners, WOO, is something else! = pass

     

    Glad I backed off betting the "value" ML dogs. 

    Because had I done so I would have lost 3 of the 4 shown above an_speechless

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

      Don't think I'll be posting any ML dog/value bets today.

     

    Det already underway and the TIGGERS are out in front 5 - 0 already.

    KC has the only edge among those listed but the plus money is too light for my taste. Pass.

    Brewers getting ok plus money but Houck on the mound for BoSox and they have a big edge on the mound = pass

    NATS getting good plus money  in a virtual coin-flipper but the starter for Mariners, WOO, is something else! = pass

     

    Glad I backed off betting the "value" ML dogs. 

    Because had I done so I would have lost 3 of the 4 shown above an_speechless

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53354
    Posted: May. 26, 2024 - 7:50 PM ET #694

    CUBS/CARDS?   confused

     

    Weather Channel warning says TORNADO warning in effect thru 7:45pm local St.Louis time.

    Radar map indicates the T-Storm/Rain likely to persist until around 8:30pm CDT

     

    I bet they cancel it....

    Reply

    CUBS/CARDS?   confused

     

    Weather Channel warning says TORNADO warning in effect thru 7:45pm local St.Louis time.

    Radar map indicates the T-Storm/Rain likely to persist until around 8:30pm CDT

     

    I bet they cancel it....

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53354
    Posted: May. 26, 2024 - 8:46 PM ET #695

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    CUBS/CARDS?     Weather Channel warning says TORNADO warning in effect thru 7:45pm local St.Louis time. Radar map indicates the T-Storm/Rain likely to persist until around 8:30pm CDT   I bet they cancel it....
    ...or not.....The weather gods are indicating around 8:15 pm CDT   more or less

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    CUBS/CARDS?     Weather Channel warning says TORNADO warning in effect thru 7:45pm local St.Louis time. Radar map indicates the T-Storm/Rain likely to persist until around 8:30pm CDT   I bet they cancel it....
    ...or not.....The weather gods are indicating around 8:15 pm CDT   more or less

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53354
    Posted: May. 26, 2024 - 9:14 PM ET #696

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: CUBS/CARDS?     Weather Channel warning says TORNADO warning in effect thru 7:45pm local St.Louis time. Radar map indicates the T-Storm/Rain likely to persist until around 8:30pm CDT   I bet they cancel it.......or not.....The weather gods are indicating around 8:15 pm CDT   more or less

     

    an_lightLooks like they'll try to get the game in on a very slick field at around 8:40 start local St.Louis CDT as per the radio broadcast booth

    Value dog here in what I have capped as a true coin-flipper.

    CUBBIES +130 pinnacle

    Having a BAD day... 3 - 4  - 2.78u  so regression is here and this bet could follow an_nailbiter

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: CUBS/CARDS?     Weather Channel warning says TORNADO warning in effect thru 7:45pm local St.Louis time. Radar map indicates the T-Storm/Rain likely to persist until around 8:30pm CDT   I bet they cancel it.......or not.....The weather gods are indicating around 8:15 pm CDT   more or less

     

    an_lightLooks like they'll try to get the game in on a very slick field at around 8:40 start local St.Louis CDT as per the radio broadcast booth

    Value dog here in what I have capped as a true coin-flipper.

    CUBBIES +130 pinnacle

    Having a BAD day... 3 - 4  - 2.78u  so regression is here and this bet could follow an_nailbiter

     
    Zeus4par
    Zeus4par
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2021
    Posts: 6070
    Posted: May. 26, 2024 - 11:00 PM ET #697

    @fubah2

     No offense but I think that cubs pick might be a goner too

     

    Reply

    @fubah2

     No offense but I think that cubs pick might be a goner too

     

     
    PUSSYGALORE333
    PUSSYGALORE333
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2023
    Posts: 16976
    Posted: May. 26, 2024 - 11:10 PM ET #698

    @fubah2   ......  thanks for all the work you do .... happy memorial day     peace

     

    goldfinger 1964
    Reply

    @fubah2   ......  thanks for all the work you do .... happy memorial day     peace

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53354
    Posted: May. 27, 2024 - 1:12 AM ET #699

    Quote Originally Posted by PUSSYGALORE333:

    @fubah2   ......  thanks for all the work you do .... happy memorial day     peace

    @PUSSYGALORE333

    Nice of you to say.  Thank you. Best wishes to you as well peace

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by PUSSYGALORE333:

    @fubah2   ......  thanks for all the work you do .... happy memorial day     peace

    @PUSSYGALORE333

    Nice of you to say.  Thank you. Best wishes to you as well peace

     
     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53354
    Posted: May. 27, 2024 - 3:12 AM ET #700

    Updated after SUNDAY:

    YTD:  131 - 84    +175.45units*   an_2drinks  (57 - 36  Best Bets!)

     

    *...if  I had assigned multiple units to my picks (like some do on the forum) averaging around 5 units each!...WOW!! Impressive huh?!! Or, if I had assigned 10 units to all my picks then my record would be a whopping +350.90 units!!! .......BUT, if you choose to view records graded by the same equal standard - ie, all picks scored by ONE-unit - then mine is +35.09 units


    Breakdown of PRE-GAME POSTED bets: (pushes/props/LIVE bets not listed)

    • FAVS up to -169, posted pre-game:  35 -23  +4.88u

    • BIG FAVS -170+, posted pre-game: 14 - 7 +0.30u

    • ML dogs posted pre-game:   27 - 16   +19.12u

    • Totals, Unders posted pre-game: 6 - 9 - 5.49u

    • Totals, OVERS posted pre-game: 27 - 10  +14.22u

    • Runlines, posted pre-game: 0 - 1 -1.00u

    • SERIES bets: 2 - 2 -0.50u

    From over 200+ bets, only 9 were posted PRE-GAME with juice OVER -200 :
          6 wins:    -322 -270 -228 -222 -226 -213 (+6.00u)
          3 losers:      -214 -210 -204 (-6.28u)

    Reply

    Updated after SUNDAY:

    YTD:  131 - 84    +175.45units*   an_2drinks  (57 - 36  Best Bets!)

     

    *...if  I had assigned multiple units to my picks (like some do on the forum) averaging around 5 units each!...WOW!! Impressive huh?!! Or, if I had assigned 10 units to all my picks then my record would be a whopping +350.90 units!!! .......BUT, if you choose to view records graded by the same equal standard - ie, all picks scored by ONE-unit - then mine is +35.09 units


    Breakdown of PRE-GAME POSTED bets: (pushes/props/LIVE bets not listed)

    • FAVS up to -169, posted pre-game:  35 -23  +4.88u

    • BIG FAVS -170+, posted pre-game: 14 - 7 +0.30u

    • ML dogs posted pre-game:   27 - 16   +19.12u

    • Totals, Unders posted pre-game: 6 - 9 - 5.49u

    • Totals, OVERS posted pre-game: 27 - 10  +14.22u

    • Runlines, posted pre-game: 0 - 1 -1.00u

    • SERIES bets: 2 - 2 -0.50u

    From over 200+ bets, only 9 were posted PRE-GAME with juice OVER -200 :
          6 wins:    -322 -270 -228 -222 -226 -213 (+6.00u)
          3 losers:      -214 -210 -204 (-6.28u)

    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    «First Previous 282930 ... 361362363 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,608
    • Monday 09/28/2026 804
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,214
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,739
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,132
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 2,758
    • Another BS PI 998
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,546
    • NCAA WEEK 4 *** Parlay Picasso *** 9,343
    • HELP PLEASE 1,624

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.