what you got tonight buddy
@countrybob
Working on it as we speak... probably some decent *Best bets coming soon ![]()
Regular bets I'm playing (but so far are barely above break-even this season) ![]()
TIGGERS -142 @pinn
RAYS -134 @pinn
Marlins -140 @pinn
@countrybob
Working on it as we speak... probably some decent *Best bets coming soon ![]()
Regular bets I'm playing (but so far are barely above break-even this season) ![]()
TIGGERS -142 @pinn
RAYS -134 @pinn
Marlins -140 @pinn
@countrybob
Working on it as we speak... probably some decent *Best bets coming soon ![]()
Regular bets I'm playing (but so far are barely above break-even this season) ![]()
TIGGERS -142 @pinn
RAYS -134 @pinn
Marlins -140 @pinn
SHITE!
I missed mentioning this yesterday as I have not yet started posting my weekly
"HOT STREAK" warnings for starting pitchers yet......but, there was one for yesterday (first of the year) on SORIANO (SP, Angels)....He had pitched 7 consecutive games without a BAD outing and when it reaches 7 consecutive the numbers of continued successes falls DRAMATICALLY! (ie, meaning red alert, due for a BAD outing soon)
Sure enough, SORIANO imploded on the mound:
allowing 11 to reach base in only 4.0 ip plus 5 earned runs!! ![]()
I had bet CWS anyway but I totally missed the 7 consecutive HOT STREAK warning...
SHITE!
I missed mentioning this yesterday as I have not yet started posting my weekly
"HOT STREAK" warnings for starting pitchers yet......but, there was one for yesterday (first of the year) on SORIANO (SP, Angels)....He had pitched 7 consecutive games without a BAD outing and when it reaches 7 consecutive the numbers of continued successes falls DRAMATICALLY! (ie, meaning red alert, due for a BAD outing soon)
Sure enough, SORIANO imploded on the mound:
allowing 11 to reach base in only 4.0 ip plus 5 earned runs!! ![]()
I had bet CWS anyway but I totally missed the 7 consecutive HOT STREAK warning...
Regular bets I'm playing
(but so far are barely above break-even this season) ![]()
TIGGERS -142 @pinn
RAYS -134 @pinn
Marlins -140 @pinn
...and sure enough, those 3 regulars are all losing in the first inning....sigh....![]()
Regular bets I'm playing
(but so far are barely above break-even this season) ![]()
TIGGERS -142 @pinn
RAYS -134 @pinn
Marlins -140 @pinn
...and sure enough, those 3 regulars are all losing in the first inning....sigh....![]()
LIVE BET bottom 1st , 2 - 3 2-out: Detroit -120 *BB
LIVE BET bottom 1st , 2 - 3 2-out: Detroit -120 *BB
GOOD SP for Detroit (Valdez) is imploding tonight.....of course I doubled my bet on him when only trailing 2 - 3....![]()
GOOD SP for Detroit (Valdez) is imploding tonight.....of course I doubled my bet on him when only trailing 2 - 3....![]()
Tuesday, May 05:
HOT STREAK WARNING!
ELDER, Braves
This STARTER is riding a tenuous 7-game HOT STREAK, ![]()
WITHOUT a BAD outing in that streak .....YET!
...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!!
Make no mistake, this dude and others I will identify in the future are GOOD starters - some of them exceptional! HOWEVER, probability says "consecutive streaks won't last long"...All GOOD pitchers will have an "off" day and get roughed up - sometimes mauled - before they resume their stellar pitching performances again. It happens to the best of them.
Just CAN NOT be avoided. ![]()
CAVEAT: even if the starter has a "bad outing" doesn't mean his team will lose! It just seriously weakens their chances! But his team's bats could come thru with a lot of runs to save the day..... maybe! You decide.
Tuesday, May 05:
HOT STREAK WARNING!
ELDER, Braves
This STARTER is riding a tenuous 7-game HOT STREAK, ![]()
WITHOUT a BAD outing in that streak .....YET!
...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!!
Make no mistake, this dude and others I will identify in the future are GOOD starters - some of them exceptional! HOWEVER, probability says "consecutive streaks won't last long"...All GOOD pitchers will have an "off" day and get roughed up - sometimes mauled - before they resume their stellar pitching performances again. It happens to the best of them.
Just CAN NOT be avoided. ![]()
CAVEAT: even if the starter has a "bad outing" doesn't mean his team will lose! It just seriously weakens their chances! But his team's bats could come thru with a lot of runs to save the day..... maybe! You decide.
These 4 bets are also ALL LOSING early....... BAD DAY very likely
These 4 bets are also ALL LOSING early....... BAD DAY very likely
CWS -101 @pinn *BB
CWS -106 @pinn 1st 5 inn
CWS -101 @pinn *BB
CWS -106 @pinn 1st 5 inn
I actually have Pirates with a thin edge here but DBacks might be due...
Pitts +121 @pinn "value bet" (ie, when it's a virtual toss-up, I play the PLUS money)
I actually have Pirates with a thin edge here but DBacks might be due...
Pitts +121 @pinn "value bet" (ie, when it's a virtual toss-up, I play the PLUS money)
...make that maybe 3 pending.....So far I could go winless tonight.
But that's the way it goes in baseball....some winning days; some losing days....
...make that maybe 3 pending.....So far I could go winless tonight.
But that's the way it goes in baseball....some winning days; some losing days....
6 losses in the books so far with a CUBS loss pending...
6 losses in the books so far with a CUBS loss pending...
Logic-defying 2 - 9 on Cinco DeMayo [1 - 3 *BB] ....but we press onward
Counting my blessings though, as I was SERIOUSLY considering Dodgers (behind Ohtani!), Rangers (behind deGrom!) and Twinkies. Twins won but Dodgers and Texas losses would've been gawdawful......Also seriously considered A's as a "value bet"....which of course lost 1 - 9
Logic-defying 2 - 9 on Cinco DeMayo [1 - 3 *BB] ....but we press onward
Counting my blessings though, as I was SERIOUSLY considering Dodgers (behind Ohtani!), Rangers (behind deGrom!) and Twinkies. Twins won but Dodgers and Texas losses would've been gawdawful......Also seriously considered A's as a "value bet"....which of course lost 1 - 9
