• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵

    «First Previous 141142143 ... 363364365 Next Last»
    kidd22
    fubah2
    Fuse
    trust-me
    Macwestie1
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 455273
    Posts: 9114
    «First Previous 141142143 ... 363364365 Next Last»
     
    kidd22
    kidd22
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 16758
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2025 - 1:01 AM ET #3501

    @fubah2

     

     Just saw your post back for the playoffs ? But sweet ya I was on dodgers but if I’d seen your post would’ve added but all good 

    Dodgers moneybagpeace_5

    Reply

    @fubah2

     

     Just saw your post back for the playoffs ? But sweet ya I was on dodgers but if I’d seen your post would’ve added but all good 

    Dodgers moneybagpeace_5

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53424
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2025 - 2:35 AM ET #3502

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    @fubah2  

    gl  tonite fubs !

    will tail u tonite       dodgers -190

    @KellyM_1964

    Good call on Dodgers! an_cheers

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    @fubah2  

    gl  tonite fubs !

    will tail u tonite       dodgers -190

    @KellyM_1964

    Good call on Dodgers! an_cheers

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53424
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2025 - 11:26 AM ET #3503

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

       PLAYOFFS  2025:

     

     

        cool  "I may be climbing on Rainbows, but baby here goes..." 

     

                      G1, Reds @Dodgers  (Snell must start)

                      Dodgers -188  @pinn 

     

     

    WINNER!  an_2drinks

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

       PLAYOFFS  2025:

     

     

        cool  "I may be climbing on Rainbows, but baby here goes..." 

     

                      G1, Reds @Dodgers  (Snell must start)

                      Dodgers -188  @pinn 

     

     

    WINNER!  an_2drinks

     
    Fuse
    Fuse
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 84738
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2025 - 11:27 AM ET #3504

    peace_5peaceclover

    Learn, be content and stay disciplined.
    Reply

    peace_5peaceclover

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53424
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2025 - 11:54 AM ET #3505

    @Fuse

     coolTY, FUSE!  BoL with your bets today! clover

    Reply

    @Fuse

     coolTY, FUSE!  BoL with your bets today! clover

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53424
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2025 - 1:03 PM ET #3506

    Quote Originally Posted by kidd22:

    @fubah2    Just saw your post  back for the playoffs ? But sweet    ya I was on dodgers but if I’d seen your post would’ve added but all good  Dodgers

     

    @kidd22

     cool Good call on Dodgers! an_clap     What do you like today?

     

    Yeah, I think I may dabble a wee bit in the post-season, but still feeling wary of my post-ASB hot streak (23 - 4) ...New territory for me since I normally shut it down at the all-star break to forestall my typical 2nd half regression! an_getaway

    July 18:   6 - 3
    July 19:   7 - 0
    July 20:   2 - 0
    July 21:   1 - 0
    July 22:   2 - 0
    July 23:   3 - 0

    Aug 24:   1 - 0
    Aug 30:   0 - 1   fade Brewers/Priester

    Sep 30:   1 - 0   Playoffs: Dodgers -188

         = 23 - 4    85% post All-Star Break

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by kidd22:

    @fubah2    Just saw your post  back for the playoffs ? But sweet    ya I was on dodgers but if I’d seen your post would’ve added but all good  Dodgers

     

    @kidd22

     cool Good call on Dodgers! an_clap     What do you like today?

     

    Yeah, I think I may dabble a wee bit in the post-season, but still feeling wary of my post-ASB hot streak (23 - 4) ...New territory for me since I normally shut it down at the all-star break to forestall my typical 2nd half regression! an_getaway

    July 18:   6 - 3
    July 19:   7 - 0
    July 20:   2 - 0
    July 21:   1 - 0
    July 22:   2 - 0
    July 23:   3 - 0

    Aug 24:   1 - 0
    Aug 30:   0 - 1   fade Brewers/Priester

    Sep 30:   1 - 0   Playoffs: Dodgers -188

         = 23 - 4    85% post All-Star Break

     
    trust-me
    trust-me
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 7669
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2025 - 1:17 PM ET #3507

    Tigers game over winners of 1st game in best 5 73% around and at home lights out Cleveland might change it beautiful dsy down here breezy

    Mr Evil.
    Reply

    Tigers game over winners of 1st game in best 5 73% around and at home lights out Cleveland might change it beautiful dsy down here breezy

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53424
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2025 - 1:26 PM ET #3508

    Quote Originally Posted by trust-me:

    Tigers game over winners of 1st game in best 5 73% around and at home lights out Cleveland might change it beautiful dsy down here breezy

    73% you say......hmmmm.....worth a look! peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by trust-me:

    Tigers game over winners of 1st game in best 5 73% around and at home lights out Cleveland might change it beautiful dsy down here breezy

    73% you say......hmmmm.....worth a look! peace_5

     
    Macwestie1
    Macwestie1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 171394
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2025 - 1:29 PM ET #3509

    GL clover on your plays @fubah2peace_5

     

    What do you call an Eternal Optimist? An accordion player with a beeper!
    Reply

    GL clover on your plays @fubah2peace_5

     

     
    trust-me
    trust-me
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 7669
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2025 - 1:30 PM ET #3510

    Tigers blew it They shpuld be up already gonna be tight Clevrland gonna but up a fight 

    Mr Evil.
    Reply

    Tigers blew it They shpuld be up already gonna be tight Clevrland gonna but up a fight 

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53424
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2025 - 2:56 PM ET #3511

    Padres @Cubbies ...Leaning Cubbies (slight edge) but much depends on how Kitteredge starts on the mound, so figure I'll watch & wait...He's very strong for one full inning, but we'll see. Hoping no score in the first so I can see how Kitteredge does in the top of 2nd.... If he's pitching very well in the 2nd, I'll likely grab Cubs despite the much higher juice.... If they pull him after the first inning, I'll continue to watch & wait...

    Reply

    Padres @Cubbies ...Leaning Cubbies (slight edge) but much depends on how Kitteredge starts on the mound, so figure I'll watch & wait...He's very strong for one full inning, but we'll see. Hoping no score in the first so I can see how Kitteredge does in the top of 2nd.... If he's pitching very well in the 2nd, I'll likely grab Cubs despite the much higher juice.... If they pull him after the first inning, I'll continue to watch & wait...

     
    kidd22
    kidd22
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 16758
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2025 - 3:22 PM ET #3512

    @fubah2

     I like dodgers again but don’t trust that bullpen if they score 7 or more should b good reds we’re a knock away from tying it up hoping yoshi can go 8 with a low pitch count I don’t think no coach wants to pitch there aces with high pitch count this early unlike Boone yesterday 

    Reply

    @fubah2

     I like dodgers again but don’t trust that bullpen if they score 7 or more should b good reds we’re a knock away from tying it up hoping yoshi can go 8 with a low pitch count I don’t think no coach wants to pitch there aces with high pitch count this early unlike Boone yesterday 

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53424
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2025 - 3:47 PM ET #3513

    Top 8th 1 - 1, runner on, but the homies should always have an edge, right?!

    LIVE BET: Cleveland -135

    Reply

    Top 8th 1 - 1, runner on, but the homies should always have an edge, right?!

    LIVE BET: Cleveland -135

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53424
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2025 - 4:08 PM ET #3514

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Padres @Cubbies ...Leaning Cubbies (slight edge) but much depends on how Kitteredge starts on the mound, so figure I'll watch & wait...He's very strong for one full inning, but we'll see. Hoping no score in the first so I can see how Kitteredge does in the top of 2nd.... If he's pitching very well in the 2nd, I'll likely grab Cubs despite the much higher juice.... If they pull him after the first inning, I'll continue to watch & wait...

    Kitteredge pitched poorly in 1st,an_getaway allowing 2 hits and an ER.... SD 1 - 0 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Padres @Cubbies ...Leaning Cubbies (slight edge) but much depends on how Kitteredge starts on the mound, so figure I'll watch & wait...He's very strong for one full inning, but we'll see. Hoping no score in the first so I can see how Kitteredge does in the top of 2nd.... If he's pitching very well in the 2nd, I'll likely grab Cubs despite the much higher juice.... If they pull him after the first inning, I'll continue to watch & wait...

    Kitteredge pitched poorly in 1st,an_getaway allowing 2 hits and an ER.... SD 1 - 0 

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53424
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2025 - 4:29 PM ET #3515

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Top 8th 1 - 1, runner on, but the homies should always have an edge, right?!

    LIVE BET: Cleveland -135

     

     

    WINNER!  an_woo

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Top 8th 1 - 1, runner on, but the homies should always have an edge, right?!

    LIVE BET: Cleveland -135

     

     

    WINNER!  an_woo

     
    kidd22
    kidd22
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 16758
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2025 - 6:45 PM ET #3516

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Top 8th 1 - 1, runner on, but the homies should always have an edge, right?! LIVE BET: Cleveland -135     WINNER!
    nice call 

    I’m going to go with the over on dodgers safer play too much juice maybe look live for dodgers 

    bol everyone 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Top 8th 1 - 1, runner on, but the homies should always have an edge, right?! LIVE BET: Cleveland -135     WINNER!
    nice call 

    I’m going to go with the over on dodgers safer play too much juice maybe look live for dodgers 

    bol everyone 

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53424
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2025 - 6:49 PM ET #3517

    . Oct 01

     

    an_police an_blowhorn  HOT STREAK WARNING!

     

                                    YAMAMOTO, Dodgers

     

               This STARTER is riding a tenuous  7-game  HOT STREAK, an_lightening

                        WITHOUT a BAD outing in that streak .....YET!

     

           ...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!! an_nailbiter an_speechless an_getaway          

     

    Make no mistake, this dude and others I will identify in the future are GOOD starters - some of them exceptional! HOWEVER, probability says "consecutive streaks won't last long"...All GOOD pitchers will have an "off" day and get roughed up - sometimes mauled - before they resume their stellar pitching performances again.  It happens to the best of them.  Just CAN NOT be avoided.

    CAVEAT: even if he has a "bad outing" doesn't mean LAD lose! It just seriously weakens their chances! But LA bats could come thru with a lot of runs to save the day..... maybe....Do you wanna take the risk at very high odds?

    Reply

    . Oct 01

     

    an_police an_blowhorn  HOT STREAK WARNING!

     

                                    YAMAMOTO, Dodgers

     

               This STARTER is riding a tenuous  7-game  HOT STREAK, an_lightening

                        WITHOUT a BAD outing in that streak .....YET!

     

           ...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!! an_nailbiter an_speechless an_getaway          

     

    Make no mistake, this dude and others I will identify in the future are GOOD starters - some of them exceptional! HOWEVER, probability says "consecutive streaks won't last long"...All GOOD pitchers will have an "off" day and get roughed up - sometimes mauled - before they resume their stellar pitching performances again.  It happens to the best of them.  Just CAN NOT be avoided.

    CAVEAT: even if he has a "bad outing" doesn't mean LAD lose! It just seriously weakens their chances! But LA bats could come thru with a lot of runs to save the day..... maybe....Do you wanna take the risk at very high odds?

     
    darien123
    darien123
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 2396
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2025 - 7:20 PM ET #3518

    You know what they say when it looks to easy. The Gambing God's like to remind you who is in charge now and then. 

    Reply

    You know what they say when it looks to easy. The Gambing God's like to remind you who is in charge now and then. 

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53424
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2025 - 8:26 PM ET #3519

    Quote Originally Posted by kidd22:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Top 8th 1 - 1, runner on, but the homies should always have an edge, right?! LIVE BET: Cleveland -135     WINNER!

     

    nice call  I’m going to go with the over on dodgers safer play too much juice maybe look live for dodgers  bol everyone

    @kidd22

    cool BoL, bud! peace_5 cloveran_2drinks  I am still undecided what I may do...

     

    ...but I WILL NOT force a bet simply because there is a 9pm ET game on the schedule.  Far too many bettors feel they must bet, and that road leads to LoserVille in a hurry...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by kidd22:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Top 8th 1 - 1, runner on, but the homies should always have an edge, right?! LIVE BET: Cleveland -135     WINNER!

     

    nice call  I’m going to go with the over on dodgers safer play too much juice maybe look live for dodgers  bol everyone

    @kidd22

    cool BoL, bud! peace_5 cloveran_2drinks  I am still undecided what I may do...

     

    ...but I WILL NOT force a bet simply because there is a 9pm ET game on the schedule.  Far too many bettors feel they must bet, and that road leads to LoserVille in a hurry...

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53424
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2025 - 8:58 PM ET #3520

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Top 8th 1 - 1, runner on, but the homies should always have an edge, right?! LIVE BET: Cleveland -135     WINNER!   nice call  I’m going to go with the over on dodgers safer play too much juice maybe look live for dodgers  bol everyone @kidd22  BoL, bud!    I am still undecided what I may do...   ...but I WILL NOT force a bet simply because there is a 9pm ET game on the schedule.  Far too many bettors feel they must bet, and that road leads to LoserVille in a hurry...

    @kidd22

    You gave me an idea.... over on an alt-line has a fair shot I feel....

    Cinci/LAD over 7 -153  alt-line@pinn

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Top 8th 1 - 1, runner on, but the homies should always have an edge, right?! LIVE BET: Cleveland -135     WINNER!   nice call  I’m going to go with the over on dodgers safer play too much juice maybe look live for dodgers  bol everyone @kidd22  BoL, bud!    I am still undecided what I may do...   ...but I WILL NOT force a bet simply because there is a 9pm ET game on the schedule.  Far too many bettors feel they must bet, and that road leads to LoserVille in a hurry...

    @kidd22

    You gave me an idea.... over on an alt-line has a fair shot I feel....

    Cinci/LAD over 7 -153  alt-line@pinn

     
    JJWoods
    JJWoods
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2024
    Posts: 4182
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2025 - 9:33 PM ET #3521

    I just caught over 8’ -121 live 

    Never told why I was banned and gave my best always to the forums
    Reply

    I just caught over 8’ -121 live 

     
    kidd22
    kidd22
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 16758
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2025 - 9:38 PM ET #3522

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Top 8th 1 - 1, runner on, but the homies should always have an edge, right?! LIVE BET: Cleveland -135     WINNER!   nice call  I’m going to go with the over on dodgers safer play too much juice maybe look live for dodgers  bol everyone @kidd22  BoL, bud!    I am still undecided what I may do...   ...but I WILL NOT force a bet simply because there is a 9pm ET game on the schedule.  Far too many bettors feel they must bet, and that road leads to LoserVille in a hurry... @kidd22 You gave me an idea.... over on an alt-line has a fair shot I feel.... Cinci/LAD over 7 -153  alt-line@pinn
    thats what i did 7 also got live dodgers -125 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Top 8th 1 - 1, runner on, but the homies should always have an edge, right?! LIVE BET: Cleveland -135     WINNER!   nice call  I’m going to go with the over on dodgers safer play too much juice maybe look live for dodgers  bol everyone @kidd22  BoL, bud!    I am still undecided what I may do...   ...but I WILL NOT force a bet simply because there is a 9pm ET game on the schedule.  Far too many bettors feel they must bet, and that road leads to LoserVille in a hurry... @kidd22 You gave me an idea.... over on an alt-line has a fair shot I feel.... Cinci/LAD over 7 -153  alt-line@pinn
    thats what i did 7 also got live dodgers -125 

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53424
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2025 - 9:52 PM ET #3523

    Quote Originally Posted by JJWoods:

    I just caught over 8’ -121 live

    @JJWoods

     Hoping you win that! clover thumbs_up

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JJWoods:

    I just caught over 8’ -121 live

    @JJWoods

     Hoping you win that! clover thumbs_up

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53424
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2025 - 10:29 PM ET #3524

    Quote Originally Posted by kidd22:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Top 8th 1 - 1, runner on, but the homies should always have an edge, right?! LIVE BET: Cleveland -135     WINNER!   nice call  I’m going to go with the over on dodgers safer play too much juice maybe look live for dodgers  bol everyone @kidd22  BoL, bud!    I am still undecided what I may do...   ...but I WILL NOT force a bet simply because there is a 9pm ET game on the schedule.  Far too many bettors feel they must bet, and that road leads to LoserVille in a hurry... @kidd22 You gave me an idea.... over on an alt-line has a fair shot I feel.... Cinci/LAD over 7 -153  alt-line@pinnthats what i did 7 also got live dodgers -125

    @kidd22

    Then we shall pull for the Dodgers to score at least 5+ runs! an_cheers 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by kidd22:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Top 8th 1 - 1, runner on, but the homies should always have an edge, right?! LIVE BET: Cleveland -135     WINNER!   nice call  I’m going to go with the over on dodgers safer play too much juice maybe look live for dodgers  bol everyone @kidd22  BoL, bud!    I am still undecided what I may do...   ...but I WILL NOT force a bet simply because there is a 9pm ET game on the schedule.  Far too many bettors feel they must bet, and that road leads to LoserVille in a hurry... @kidd22 You gave me an idea.... over on an alt-line has a fair shot I feel.... Cinci/LAD over 7 -153  alt-line@pinnthats what i did 7 also got live dodgers -125

    @kidd22

    Then we shall pull for the Dodgers to score at least 5+ runs! an_cheers 

     
     
    kidd22
    kidd22
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 16758
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2025 - 11:03 PM ET #3525

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Top 8th 1 - 1, runner on, but the homies should always have an edge, right?! LIVE BET: Cleveland -135     WINNER!   nice call  I’m going to go with the over on dodgers safer play too much juice maybe look live for dodgers  bol everyone @kidd22  BoL, bud!    I am still undecided what I may do...   ...but I WILL NOT force a bet simply because there is a 9pm ET game on the schedule.  Far too many bettors feel they must bet, and that road leads to LoserVille in a hurry... @kidd22 You gave me an idea.... over on an alt-line has a fair shot I feel.... Cinci/LAD over 7 -153  alt-line@pinnthats what i did 7 also got live dodgers -125 @kidd22 Then we shall pull for the Dodgers to score at least 5+ runs!
    and there it is moneybagan_clap an_cheers

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Top 8th 1 - 1, runner on, but the homies should always have an edge, right?! LIVE BET: Cleveland -135     WINNER!   nice call  I’m going to go with the over on dodgers safer play too much juice maybe look live for dodgers  bol everyone @kidd22  BoL, bud!    I am still undecided what I may do...   ...but I WILL NOT force a bet simply because there is a 9pm ET game on the schedule.  Far too many bettors feel they must bet, and that road leads to LoserVille in a hurry... @kidd22 You gave me an idea.... over on an alt-line has a fair shot I feel.... Cinci/LAD over 7 -153  alt-line@pinnthats what i did 7 also got live dodgers -125 @kidd22 Then we shall pull for the Dodgers to score at least 5+ runs!
    and there it is moneybagan_clap an_cheers

    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    «First Previous 141142143 ... 363364365 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,273
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,457
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,639
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 120
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,121
    • Trump lies so much. 22,898

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.