• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵

    «First Previous 143144145 ... 363364365 Next Last»
    Coloneljim
    JJWoods
    fubah2
    kidd22
    RayRayK
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 455278
    Posts: 9114
    «First Previous 143144145 ... 363364365 Next Last»
     
    Coloneljim
    Coloneljim
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 25027
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2025 - 5:50 AM ET #3551

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    One of these 8 teams will win the World Series.      Which one is most deserving of the title? .599  Brewskies.593  Phillies.580  insufferable Yanks.580  the Canadian team.574  defending World Champs.568  daaaaaaaa Cubs.556  Mariners.537  Tiggers

    Brewers, Phillies, or Tigers

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    One of these 8 teams will win the World Series.      Which one is most deserving of the title? .599  Brewskies.593  Phillies.580  insufferable Yanks.580  the Canadian team.574  defending World Champs.568  daaaaaaaa Cubs.556  Mariners.537  Tiggers

    Brewers, Phillies, or Tigers

     
    JJWoods
    JJWoods
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2024
    Posts: 4182
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2025 - 9:28 AM ET #3552

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Since the All-Star break in mid-July... July 18:    6 - 3July 19:    7 - 0July 20:    2 - 0July 21:    1 - 0July 22:    2 - 0July 23:    3 - 0Aug 24:    1 - 0Aug 30:    0 - 1 Sep 30:    1 - 0 Playoffs begin...Oct 01:    2 - 0Oct 02:    1 - 0        =  26 - 4     86.5% post All-Star Break!

    Good Lord an_speechless

    Never told why I was banned and gave my best always to the forums
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Since the All-Star break in mid-July... July 18:    6 - 3July 19:    7 - 0July 20:    2 - 0July 21:    1 - 0July 22:    2 - 0July 23:    3 - 0Aug 24:    1 - 0Aug 30:    0 - 1 Sep 30:    1 - 0 Playoffs begin...Oct 01:    2 - 0Oct 02:    1 - 0        =  26 - 4     86.5% post All-Star Break!

    Good Lord an_speechless

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53424
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2025 - 11:56 AM ET #3553

    Quote Originally Posted by kidd22:

    @fubah2  Brew crew or Detroit not saying they gonna win but I’m cheering for brew crew more  and by they way I don’t do good in playoffs so I’ll limit my opinions and follow you but if I see something I’ll speak up

    Suggesting a Brew Crew bet today, sir?? 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by kidd22:

    @fubah2  Brew crew or Detroit not saying they gonna win but I’m cheering for brew crew more  and by they way I don’t do good in playoffs so I’ll limit my opinions and follow you but if I see something I’ll speak up

    Suggesting a Brew Crew bet today, sir?? 

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53424
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2025 - 12:03 PM ET #3554

    My posted bets since June 24  (after hitting -19.03u low point):


          96 - 40   +48.33u

         O/U:  25 - 8    [17 - 2 overs!!]   

    Reply

    My posted bets since June 24  (after hitting -19.03u low point):


          96 - 40   +48.33u

         O/U:  25 - 8    [17 - 2 overs!!]   

     
    kidd22
    kidd22
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 16758
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2025 - 12:06 PM ET #3555

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: @fubah2  Brew crew or Detroit not saying they gonna win but I’m cheering for brew crew more  and by they way I don’t do good in playoffs so I’ll limit my opinions and follow you but if I see something I’ll speak up Suggesting a Brew Crew bet today, sir??

    Yes Im Rolling with Brew Crew 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: @fubah2  Brew crew or Detroit not saying they gonna win but I’m cheering for brew crew more  and by they way I don’t do good in playoffs so I’ll limit my opinions and follow you but if I see something I’ll speak up Suggesting a Brew Crew bet today, sir??

    Yes Im Rolling with Brew Crew 

     
    kidd22
    kidd22
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 16758
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2025 - 12:41 PM ET #3556

    @fubah2

     But small play there is football today 

    Reply

    @fubah2

     But small play there is football today 

     
    kidd22
    kidd22
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 16758
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2025 - 1:26 PM ET #3557

    I heard on “espn bet live”teams in wild card that had 3 games the first game in next series are 1-17 so Toronto and seatle is supposed to be the play did anyone else see that stat ? 

    Reply

    I heard on “espn bet live”teams in wild card that had 3 games the first game in next series are 1-17 so Toronto and seatle is supposed to be the play did anyone else see that stat ? 

     
    kidd22
    kidd22
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 16758
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2025 - 1:31 PM ET #3558

    but that would also fall for brew crew as well I believe i understood the stat just don’t want to give out mis information but they did say Toronto and seatle fell under that stat I might parlay jays to seatle 

    so if anyone else saw or knows about that stat please share 

    Bol everyone we are all Just trying to win an_popcorn

    Reply

    but that would also fall for brew crew as well I believe i understood the stat just don’t want to give out mis information but they did say Toronto and seatle fell under that stat I might parlay jays to seatle 

    so if anyone else saw or knows about that stat please share 

    Bol everyone we are all Just trying to win an_popcorn

     
    kidd22
    kidd22
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 16758
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2025 - 1:50 PM ET #3559

    But the under I am going to take backing off from Brew crew alternate line 9

    Reply

    But the under I am going to take backing off from Brew crew alternate line 9

     
    kidd22
    kidd22
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 16758
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2025 - 2:09 PM ET #3560

    Got 9.5 -208 clover

    Reply

    Got 9.5 -208 clover

     
    kidd22
    kidd22
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 16758
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2025 - 2:14 PM ET #3561

    Just invested more at 9.5 -171 clover

    Reply

    Just invested more at 9.5 -171 clover

     
    kidd22
    kidd22
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 16758
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2025 - 2:20 PM ET #3562

    an_nailbiteran_eek2 Lol maybe a bad idea brew crew was they play an_brickBack to football 

    Reply

    an_nailbiteran_eek2 Lol maybe a bad idea brew crew was they play an_brickBack to football 

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53424
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2025 - 5:24 PM ET #3563

    Quote Originally Posted by kidd22:

    Lol maybe a bad idea brew crew was they play Back to football

    Ouch......sorry bud sad  

    Are the homies all going to win round 1 this weekend?! confused

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by kidd22:

    Lol maybe a bad idea brew crew was they play Back to football

    Ouch......sorry bud sad  

    Are the homies all going to win round 1 this weekend?! confused

     
    kidd22
    kidd22
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 16758
    Posted: Oct. 5, 2025 - 5:44 PM ET #3564

    @fubah2

     

     How you feeling about Skubal  today I’m liking Detroit 

    Reply

    @fubah2

     

     How you feeling about Skubal  today I’m liking Detroit 

     
    kidd22
    kidd22
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 16758
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2025 - 12:36 PM ET #3565

    Fade me in the playoffs lol but I do like dodgers and brew crew im not touching either play tho Bol everyone who plays 

    Reply

    Fade me in the playoffs lol but I do like dodgers and brew crew im not touching either play tho Bol everyone who plays 

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53424
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2025 - 1:32 PM ET #3566

    @kidd22

     I'm not seeing a significant enough edge for any team today (Monday)

    Coin-flippers?

    Reply

    @kidd22

     I'm not seeing a significant enough edge for any team today (Monday)

    Coin-flippers?

     
    RayRayK
    RayRayK
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 12939
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2025 - 1:36 PM ET #3567

    Lean Dodgers peace_5

    Reply

    Lean Dodgers peace_5

     
    OddsBuster52
    OddsBuster52
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2018
    Posts: 379
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2025 - 2:08 PM ET #3568

    @fubah2

     So, I'm sure you do not remember but I told you about the Frauds that play in State College Happy Valley.  Why are there Pre Season Polls?   Anyway this is baseball.  I'm from Philly, I know this team very well, and there is no lean.  They will win tonight. 

    So you have the team with the best home record in alllll of baseball, they lose here there season is done.  Do you not think the TRIO that went 1 -11 with 6 strikeouts doesn't know that....The NL Batting Champ, the MVP, and the 3 time MVP   Do you really think Philly loses at Citizens Bank tonight? No way.  They will knock Snell all over the place and whoever follows will get the same treatment.  I honestly think its a steal plus $$$ on a 96 win team that has the best home field record in baseball and that talent? 

    GL But I'm going LARGE on Philly Plus $$$

     

    Reply

    @fubah2

     So, I'm sure you do not remember but I told you about the Frauds that play in State College Happy Valley.  Why are there Pre Season Polls?   Anyway this is baseball.  I'm from Philly, I know this team very well, and there is no lean.  They will win tonight. 

    So you have the team with the best home record in alllll of baseball, they lose here there season is done.  Do you not think the TRIO that went 1 -11 with 6 strikeouts doesn't know that....The NL Batting Champ, the MVP, and the 3 time MVP   Do you really think Philly loses at Citizens Bank tonight? No way.  They will knock Snell all over the place and whoever follows will get the same treatment.  I honestly think its a steal plus $$$ on a 96 win team that has the best home field record in baseball and that talent? 

    GL But I'm going LARGE on Philly Plus $$$

     

     
    edmj
    edmj
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 111
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2025 - 2:16 PM ET #3569

    @OddsBuster52

     new_angel on run line

    Reply

    @OddsBuster52

     new_angel on run line

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53424
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2025 - 5:31 PM ET #3570

    Quote Originally Posted by OddsBuster52:

    @fubah2  So, I'm sure you do not remember but I told you about the Frauds that play in State College Happy Valley.  Why are there Pre Season Polls?   Anyway this is baseball.  I'm from Philly, I know this team very well, and there is no lean.  They will win tonight.  So you have the team with the best home record in alllll of baseball, they lose here there season is done.  Do you not think the TRIO that went 1 -11 with 6 strikeouts doesn't know that....The NL Batting Champ, the MVP, and the 3 time MVP   Do you really think Philly loses at Citizens Bank tonight? No way.  They will knock Snell all over the place and whoever follows will get the same treatment.  I honestly think its a steal plus $$$ on a 96 win team that has the best home field record in baseball and that talent?  GL But I'm going LARGE on Philly Plus $$$

    @OddsBuster52

     What part of Philly do you live in?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by OddsBuster52:

    @fubah2  So, I'm sure you do not remember but I told you about the Frauds that play in State College Happy Valley.  Why are there Pre Season Polls?   Anyway this is baseball.  I'm from Philly, I know this team very well, and there is no lean.  They will win tonight.  So you have the team with the best home record in alllll of baseball, they lose here there season is done.  Do you not think the TRIO that went 1 -11 with 6 strikeouts doesn't know that....The NL Batting Champ, the MVP, and the 3 time MVP   Do you really think Philly loses at Citizens Bank tonight? No way.  They will knock Snell all over the place and whoever follows will get the same treatment.  I honestly think its a steal plus $$$ on a 96 win team that has the best home field record in baseball and that talent?  GL But I'm going LARGE on Philly Plus $$$

    @OddsBuster52

     What part of Philly do you live in?

     
    OddsBuster52
    OddsBuster52
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2018
    Posts: 379
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2025 - 5:53 PM ET #3571

    @fubah2

     Montgomery County. 30 miles NW of the City.  Temple Undergrad and Villanova MBA  40 years of my life.  Work for Merck in West Point PA where I live 

    Why you live in Philly? 

    I also have a place in Tampa where I’m at right now.

    Reply

    @fubah2

     Montgomery County. 30 miles NW of the City.  Temple Undergrad and Villanova MBA  40 years of my life.  Work for Merck in West Point PA where I live 

    Why you live in Philly? 

    I also have a place in Tampa where I’m at right now.

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53424
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2025 - 7:56 PM ET #3572

    Quote Originally Posted by RayRayK:

    Lean Dodgers

    7th inning......no score but your Dodgers have 2 on nobody out 

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by RayRayK:

    Lean Dodgers

    7th inning......no score but your Dodgers have 2 on nobody out 

     

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16755
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2025 - 8:06 PM ET #3573

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by RayRayK: Lean Dodgers 7th inning......no score but your Dodgers have 2 on nobody out

    here come the dodgers !!!!  an_cheers

     

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by RayRayK: Lean Dodgers 7th inning......no score but your Dodgers have 2 on nobody out

    here come the dodgers !!!!  an_cheers

     

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53424
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2025 - 9:17 PM ET #3574

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by RayRayK: Lean Dodgers

    7th inning......no score but your Dodgers have 2 on nobody out here come the dodgers !!!!

    Dodgers WIN!  an_happydude

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by RayRayK: Lean Dodgers

    7th inning......no score but your Dodgers have 2 on nobody out here come the dodgers !!!!

    Dodgers WIN!  an_happydude

     
     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53424
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2025 - 11:24 PM ET #3575

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    .

    2025

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    .

    2025

    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    «First Previous 143144145 ... 363364365 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,277
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,457
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,648
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,257
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 122
    • Trump's legacy? 32,960
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,131
    • Trump lies so much. 22,910

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.