@fubah2
Seriously? Next they be blasting ball to the moon no way
Going back and forth after watching highlights on Marte robbing that game tying HR top 9 that motivated me so I can imagine what it did for the reds team but I do like riding these runs if I’d been on brew crew game 1 or even game 7 of winning streak I would continue to ride
I like riding the runs especially on baccarat lol and of course sports but what you think fubah ?
Going back and forth after watching highlights on Marte robbing that game tying HR top 9 that motivated me so I can imagine what it did for the reds team but I do like riding these runs if I’d been on brew crew game 1 or even game 7 of winning streak I would continue to ride
I like riding the runs especially on baccarat lol and of course sports but what you think fubah ?
So, as I watch FSU losing to an underdog I check in on MLB scores and I see that they got to Priester.....He had a "bad outing" allowing 10 on base in only 5 ip and 3 ER to trail 3 - 1......bottom 6th....
Brewers may still comeback and win it though....but it was a bad outing for Priester....and avg of 2 runners on base per inning is POOR pitching even in games when the ER is under 4...
So, as I watch FSU losing to an underdog I check in on MLB scores and I see that they got to Priester.....He had a "bad outing" allowing 10 on base in only 5 ip and 3 ER to trail 3 - 1......bottom 6th....
Brewers may still comeback and win it though....but it was a bad outing for Priester....and avg of 2 runners on base per inning is POOR pitching even in games when the ER is under 4...
...and the Priester/BREWERS win streak ends.
...and the Priester/BREWERS win streak ends.
Good call ![]()
Good call ![]()
wouldn’t have thot to fade brewers without your “overdue” trend that’s been awesome. ![]()
wouldn’t have thot to fade brewers without your “overdue” trend that’s been awesome. ![]()
@KellyM_1964
I'll be cheering for you to win that! ![]()
@KellyM_1964
I'll be cheering for you to win that! ![]()
Second pitch of the game to the Dodgers and Ohtani homers ![]()
Second pitch of the game to the Dodgers and Ohtani homers ![]()
5-0 so far looks hopeful !
5-0 so far looks hopeful !
"I may be climbing on Rainbows, but baby here goes..."
G1, Reds @Dodgers (Snell must start)
Dodgers -188 @pinn
8 - 0 in 7th! ![]()
"I may be climbing on Rainbows, but baby here goes..."
G1, Reds @Dodgers (Snell must start)
Dodgers -188 @pinn
8 - 0 in 7th! ![]()
10-2 now fubs ! ![]()
10-2 now fubs ! ![]()
Oh-OH! ![]()
Oh-OH! ![]()
