• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵

    «First Previous 139140141 ... 363364365 Next Last»
    JJWoods
    fubah2
    trust-me
    kidd22
    RayRayK
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 455272
    Posts: 9114
    «First Previous 139140141 ... 363364365 Next Last»
     
    JJWoods
    JJWoods
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2024
    Posts: 4182
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2025 - 6:45 AM ET #3451

    King Fubah…I’ve had some success following your “coin flip value” idea.  To the point that the Dogs are over 51% in my very small sample size of plays.  peace_5  I  usually select 2-3 dogs and here are a few today that I consider coin flippers…let me know if anything grabs you por favor…and it’s my order of confidence with current covers odds:

    Cleveland +104     
    Washington +127   
    Milwaukee +106   
    KC +152   
    Atl +130 

    Any help is always appreciated… I’ve absorbed enough from you to be a little dangerous finally in bases with this approach.  I’ve always thought you HAVE to play more dogs than chalk to be successful in bases.  And get the full bottle of whiskey and revolver handy. Get em Fubah cool

     

    Never told why I was banned and gave my best always to the forums
    Reply

    King Fubah…I’ve had some success following your “coin flip value” idea.  To the point that the Dogs are over 51% in my very small sample size of plays.  peace_5  I  usually select 2-3 dogs and here are a few today that I consider coin flippers…let me know if anything grabs you por favor…and it’s my order of confidence with current covers odds:

    Cleveland +104     
    Washington +127   
    Milwaukee +106   
    KC +152   
    Atl +130 

    Any help is always appreciated… I’ve absorbed enough from you to be a little dangerous finally in bases with this approach.  I’ve always thought you HAVE to play more dogs than chalk to be successful in bases.  And get the full bottle of whiskey and revolver handy. Get em Fubah cool

     

     
    JJWoods
    JJWoods
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2024
    Posts: 4182
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2025 - 6:58 AM ET #3452

    Just sharing my thoughts a little further on MLB and ML Dawgs… in Baseball unlike any of the other 4 major sports, has a mind blowing amount of things that can happen in a game.  The inches and precision of a game is so tight that when all the possibilities and variables go into play it’s simply the luckiest game for upsets over the season with the millions probably of outcomes. 

    Another thing I noticed many moons ago is the bad teams in baseball are not bad… this year a slight exception, but take 3 teams out: Rockies .280, White sux .353, Sens .393….and what you’re left with is 27 Teams that hit at least .455% or higherpeace_5 

    Unlike NFL with consistent 3-14 teams, and NBA where half of a conference can be under lol, 40%….MLB has parity over 162 games with all the crazy outcomes and wild bounces.  Throw value out the window and find coin flippers thumbs_up.  Just my thoughts my man the Duke. 

    Never told why I was banned and gave my best always to the forums
    Reply

    Just sharing my thoughts a little further on MLB and ML Dawgs… in Baseball unlike any of the other 4 major sports, has a mind blowing amount of things that can happen in a game.  The inches and precision of a game is so tight that when all the possibilities and variables go into play it’s simply the luckiest game for upsets over the season with the millions probably of outcomes. 

    Another thing I noticed many moons ago is the bad teams in baseball are not bad… this year a slight exception, but take 3 teams out: Rockies .280, White sux .353, Sens .393….and what you’re left with is 27 Teams that hit at least .455% or higherpeace_5 

    Unlike NFL with consistent 3-14 teams, and NBA where half of a conference can be under lol, 40%….MLB has parity over 162 games with all the crazy outcomes and wild bounces.  Throw value out the window and find coin flippers thumbs_up.  Just my thoughts my man the Duke. 

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53424
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2025 - 4:17 PM ET #3453

    Quote Originally Posted by trust-me:

    @fubah2  Dam sir even know you took T.O you knew it was a small bet . Legend

    Yep.  Risk small, lose small!  thumbs_up

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by trust-me:

    @fubah2  Dam sir even know you took T.O you knew it was a small bet . Legend

    Yep.  Risk small, lose small!  thumbs_up

     
    trust-me
    trust-me
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 7669
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2025 - 4:28 PM ET #3454

    @fubah2

     Yes Sir

    Mr Evil.
    Reply

    @fubah2

     Yes Sir

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53424
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2025 - 5:19 PM ET #3455

    Quote Originally Posted by JJWoods:

    Just sharing my thoughts a little further on MLB and ML Dawgs… in Baseball unlike any of the other 4 major sports, has a mind blowing amount of things that can happen in a game.  The inches and precision of a game is so tight that when all the possibilities and variables go into play it’s simply the luckiest game for upsets over the season with the millions probably of outcomes. Another thing I noticed many moons ago is the bad teams in baseball are not bad… this year a slight exception, but take 3 teams out: Rockies .280, White sux .353, Sens .393….and what you’re left with is 27 Teams that hit at least .455% or higher  Unlike NFL with consistent 3-14 teams, and NBA where half of a conference can be under lol, 40%….MLB has parity over 162 games with all the crazy outcomes and wild bounces.  Throw value out the window and find coin flippers .  Just my thoughts my man the Duke.

    cool Yes, perfectly logical.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JJWoods:

    Just sharing my thoughts a little further on MLB and ML Dawgs… in Baseball unlike any of the other 4 major sports, has a mind blowing amount of things that can happen in a game.  The inches and precision of a game is so tight that when all the possibilities and variables go into play it’s simply the luckiest game for upsets over the season with the millions probably of outcomes. Another thing I noticed many moons ago is the bad teams in baseball are not bad… this year a slight exception, but take 3 teams out: Rockies .280, White sux .353, Sens .393….and what you’re left with is 27 Teams that hit at least .455% or higher  Unlike NFL with consistent 3-14 teams, and NBA where half of a conference can be under lol, 40%….MLB has parity over 162 games with all the crazy outcomes and wild bounces.  Throw value out the window and find coin flippers .  Just my thoughts my man the Duke.

    cool Yes, perfectly logical.

     
    JJWoods
    JJWoods
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2024
    Posts: 4182
    Posted: Sep. 1, 2025 - 1:37 AM ET #3456

    @JJWoods

     1-4 day had I played coin flippers per my numbers. an_speechless 

    Never told why I was banned and gave my best always to the forums
    Reply

    @JJWoods

     1-4 day had I played coin flippers per my numbers. an_speechless 

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53424
    Posted: Sep. 5, 2025 - 2:40 AM ET #3457

    Quote Originally Posted by JJWoods:

    @JJWoods  1-4 day had I played coin flippers per my numbers.

    The trick is in correctly identifying true 50/50 matchups.....not easy.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JJWoods:

    @JJWoods  1-4 day had I played coin flippers per my numbers.

    The trick is in correctly identifying true 50/50 matchups.....not easy.

     
    JJWoods
    JJWoods
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2024
    Posts: 4182
    Posted: Sep. 5, 2025 - 3:50 AM ET #3458

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by JJWoods: @JJWoods  1-4 day had I played coin flippers per my numbers. The trick is in correctly identifying true 50/50 matchups.....not easy.

    I had a few paper plays work out and then got slapped around in test wagers…. Baseball and I are a slowly developing friendship. Bases ain’t easyan_worship 

    Never told why I was banned and gave my best always to the forums
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by JJWoods: @JJWoods  1-4 day had I played coin flippers per my numbers. The trick is in correctly identifying true 50/50 matchups.....not easy.

    I had a few paper plays work out and then got slapped around in test wagers…. Baseball and I are a slowly developing friendship. Bases ain’t easyan_worship 

     
    kidd22
    kidd22
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 16758
    Posted: Sep. 5, 2025 - 7:27 AM ET #3459

    @fubah2

     Priester is on the mound today Pitt plays well against good teams at home 

    Reply

    @fubah2

     Priester is on the mound today Pitt plays well against good teams at home 

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53424
    Posted: Sep. 18, 2025 - 3:13 AM ET #3460

     

    Sept 18 update: Brewskies have won 18 consecutive starts with Priester on the mound and I don't recall seeing a pitching hot streak that long ever....He faces LAA  Thursday on heavy odds... Woeful Angels are on a 6 game losing streak, being outscored 16 - 43

    Brewers whacked the Angels 9 - 2  both the past two days...

     

    an_eek2 Angels have lost 7 of Kikuchi's 11 starts since the ASB, 

    and more specifically are just 1 - 5 in his ROAD starts (since ASB)....He had bad outings in 4 of those 6 road starts.....He actually had a very good outing last game (at Seattle) but lost 2 - 1 with no run support..... Nevertheless, Kikuchi has not put together back-to-back GOOD outings in his 11 starts since mid-July, and the team appears to be in a batting slump again...

    cool BoL whatever you guys decide to do...clover   I'll be watching football...

    Reply

     

    Sept 18 update: Brewskies have won 18 consecutive starts with Priester on the mound and I don't recall seeing a pitching hot streak that long ever....He faces LAA  Thursday on heavy odds... Woeful Angels are on a 6 game losing streak, being outscored 16 - 43

    Brewers whacked the Angels 9 - 2  both the past two days...

     

    an_eek2 Angels have lost 7 of Kikuchi's 11 starts since the ASB, 

    and more specifically are just 1 - 5 in his ROAD starts (since ASB)....He had bad outings in 4 of those 6 road starts.....He actually had a very good outing last game (at Seattle) but lost 2 - 1 with no run support..... Nevertheless, Kikuchi has not put together back-to-back GOOD outings in his 11 starts since mid-July, and the team appears to be in a batting slump again...

    cool BoL whatever you guys decide to do...clover   I'll be watching football...

     
    kidd22
    kidd22
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 16758
    Posted: Sep. 18, 2025 - 11:51 AM ET #3461

    @fubah2

     That is crazy 18 straight that reminds of the lakers with Kobe and shaq but my opinion I think halos get swept but for me this year halos have been unpredictable this year for me this year has been the best in a long time and I mean by saying that at all star break we we’re just under 500 and didn’t get eliminated from playoffs till sept lol I guess that’s all I can ask for but ya tired of Losing just pray next year gets better but Bol Everyone 

    I say halos get swept again Just my opinion peace_5

    Reply

    @fubah2

     That is crazy 18 straight that reminds of the lakers with Kobe and shaq but my opinion I think halos get swept but for me this year halos have been unpredictable this year for me this year has been the best in a long time and I mean by saying that at all star break we we’re just under 500 and didn’t get eliminated from playoffs till sept lol I guess that’s all I can ask for but ya tired of Losing just pray next year gets better but Bol Everyone 

    I say halos get swept again Just my opinion peace_5

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53424
    Posted: Sep. 19, 2025 - 11:41 AM ET #3462

    Quote Originally Posted by kidd22:

    @fubah2  That is crazy 18 straight that reminds of the lakers with Kobe and shaq but my opinion I think halos get swept but for me this year halos have been unpredictable this year for me this year has been the best in a long time and I mean by saying that at all star break we we’re just under 500 and didn’t get eliminated from playoffs till sept lol I guess that’s all I can ask for but ya tired of Losing just pray next year gets better but Bol Everyone  I say halos get swept again Just my opinion

    Halos did indeed get swept on the road at the BREWSKIES....

    losing 9 - 2,   9 - 2,   5 - 2....as their batting slump continues...

    And the remarkable Quinn PRIESTER continues an impressive streak, where his BREWERS have won all of his last 19 starts!

     

    In this streak, Priester has only pitched 4 "bad outings" but they still won those!

    In fact, in this 19 game stretch when Priester is the starter, 16 times he held the opponent to 2 earned runs or less....just once 3 ER, once to 4 ER, and once to 6 ER - BUT THEY STILL WON ALL three!

    The run support is awesome, as they are averaging over 5.6 rpg in his last 19 starts!

    He is tentatively scheduled for Tuesday @Padres.

    Will his streak continue?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by kidd22:

    @fubah2  That is crazy 18 straight that reminds of the lakers with Kobe and shaq but my opinion I think halos get swept but for me this year halos have been unpredictable this year for me this year has been the best in a long time and I mean by saying that at all star break we we’re just under 500 and didn’t get eliminated from playoffs till sept lol I guess that’s all I can ask for but ya tired of Losing just pray next year gets better but Bol Everyone  I say halos get swept again Just my opinion

    Halos did indeed get swept on the road at the BREWSKIES....

    losing 9 - 2,   9 - 2,   5 - 2....as their batting slump continues...

    And the remarkable Quinn PRIESTER continues an impressive streak, where his BREWERS have won all of his last 19 starts!

     

    In this streak, Priester has only pitched 4 "bad outings" but they still won those!

    In fact, in this 19 game stretch when Priester is the starter, 16 times he held the opponent to 2 earned runs or less....just once 3 ER, once to 4 ER, and once to 6 ER - BUT THEY STILL WON ALL three!

    The run support is awesome, as they are averaging over 5.6 rpg in his last 19 starts!

    He is tentatively scheduled for Tuesday @Padres.

    Will his streak continue?

     
    RayRayK
    RayRayK
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 12936
    Posted: Sep. 19, 2025 - 12:31 PM ET #3463

    Hi Duke , I had the brewers on 2 plays yesterday - RL and I did a ML Parlay w the Packers, think Packers will win but I don't like the 7.5. 

    BOL today peace_5 

    Reply

    Hi Duke , I had the brewers on 2 plays yesterday - RL and I did a ML Parlay w the Packers, think Packers will win but I don't like the 7.5. 

    BOL today peace_5 

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53424
    Posted: Sep. 20, 2025 - 10:37 AM ET #3464

    Quote Originally Posted by RayRayK:

    Hi Duke , I had the brewers on 2 plays yesterday - RL and I did a ML Parlay w the Packers, think Packers will win but I don't like the 7.5.  BOL today

    @RayRayK

    cool Hey Ray!  Appears to be an astute selection by you once again! an_clap

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by RayRayK:

    Hi Duke , I had the brewers on 2 plays yesterday - RL and I did a ML Parlay w the Packers, think Packers will win but I don't like the 7.5.  BOL today

    @RayRayK

    cool Hey Ray!  Appears to be an astute selection by you once again! an_clap

     

     
    RayRayK
    RayRayK
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 12936
    Posted: Sep. 20, 2025 - 12:13 PM ET #3465

    @fubah2

     Thanks Duke - Ross Benjamin paid picks in college is paying off as he's gone 15-5 thus far. His free MLB picks really padded my bank roll this summer , good timing I guess because I started tailing his picks when he went on a tear for 12 weeks winning at 68% clip. He's just a very good source of info w over 30 years as a pro. I'm not as talented as you so I need help on my picks except for NBA and NFL teasers where I have done consistently well for the last 3 years- I was a slow learner when I first started gambling 30 years ago and would lose year after year - was lucky that I made a good living but lost a small fortune so either I was going to learn how to gamble or stop all together. I think I bought my bookie a summer home in the late 90's Lol. Pain is a good motivator and utilizing money management and discipline which are the cornerstones of gambling made all the difference when I finally woke up. I feel it's important to get that message out to young and struggling gamblers as it's always good to learn from other peoples mistakes.

    Ross's free NFL picks this week are Vikings and Jags ML -125. His paid college picks have gone 15-5 so I'm real happy plus I enjoy listening to his Chicago ascent in his video analysis lol - Joe Pesci like in Casino :) 

    BOL Duke   

    Reply

    @fubah2

     Thanks Duke - Ross Benjamin paid picks in college is paying off as he's gone 15-5 thus far. His free MLB picks really padded my bank roll this summer , good timing I guess because I started tailing his picks when he went on a tear for 12 weeks winning at 68% clip. He's just a very good source of info w over 30 years as a pro. I'm not as talented as you so I need help on my picks except for NBA and NFL teasers where I have done consistently well for the last 3 years- I was a slow learner when I first started gambling 30 years ago and would lose year after year - was lucky that I made a good living but lost a small fortune so either I was going to learn how to gamble or stop all together. I think I bought my bookie a summer home in the late 90's Lol. Pain is a good motivator and utilizing money management and discipline which are the cornerstones of gambling made all the difference when I finally woke up. I feel it's important to get that message out to young and struggling gamblers as it's always good to learn from other peoples mistakes.

    Ross's free NFL picks this week are Vikings and Jags ML -125. His paid college picks have gone 15-5 so I'm real happy plus I enjoy listening to his Chicago ascent in his video analysis lol - Joe Pesci like in Casino :) 

    BOL Duke   

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53424
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2025 - 12:22 AM ET #3466

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: @fubah2  That is crazy 18 straight that reminds of the lakers with Kobe and shaq but my opinion I think halos get swept but for me this year halos have been unpredictable this year for me this year has been the best in a long time and I mean by saying that at all star break we we’re just under 500 and didn’t get eliminated from playoffs till sept lol I guess that’s all I can ask for but ya tired of Losing just pray next year gets better but Bol Everyone  I say halos get swept again Just my opinion Halos did indeed get swept on the road at the BREWSKIES.... losing 9 - 2,   9 - 2,   5 - 2....as their batting slump continues... And the remarkable Quinn PRIESTER continues an impressive streak, where his BREWERS have won all of his last 19 starts!   In this streak, Priester has only pitched 4 "bad outings" but they still won those! In fact, in this 19 game stretch when Priester is the starter, 16 times he held the opponent to 2 earned runs or less....just once 3 ER, once to 4 ER, and once to 6 ER - BUT THEY STILL WON ALL three! The run support is awesome, as they are averaging over 5.6 rpg in his last 19 starts! He is tentatively scheduled for Tuesday @Padres.

    Will his streak continue?

     

    Priester was originally scheduled for Tuesday vs Padres, but I see now the BREWERS are undecided confused

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: @fubah2  That is crazy 18 straight that reminds of the lakers with Kobe and shaq but my opinion I think halos get swept but for me this year halos have been unpredictable this year for me this year has been the best in a long time and I mean by saying that at all star break we we’re just under 500 and didn’t get eliminated from playoffs till sept lol I guess that’s all I can ask for but ya tired of Losing just pray next year gets better but Bol Everyone  I say halos get swept again Just my opinion Halos did indeed get swept on the road at the BREWSKIES.... losing 9 - 2,   9 - 2,   5 - 2....as their batting slump continues... And the remarkable Quinn PRIESTER continues an impressive streak, where his BREWERS have won all of his last 19 starts!   In this streak, Priester has only pitched 4 "bad outings" but they still won those! In fact, in this 19 game stretch when Priester is the starter, 16 times he held the opponent to 2 earned runs or less....just once 3 ER, once to 4 ER, and once to 6 ER - BUT THEY STILL WON ALL three! The run support is awesome, as they are averaging over 5.6 rpg in his last 19 starts! He is tentatively scheduled for Tuesday @Padres.

    Will his streak continue?

     

    Priester was originally scheduled for Tuesday vs Padres, but I see now the BREWERS are undecided confused

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53424
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2025 - 12:22 AM ET #3467

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: @fubah2  That is crazy 18 straight that reminds of the lakers with Kobe and shaq but my opinion I think halos get swept but for me this year halos have been unpredictable this year for me this year has been the best in a long time and I mean by saying that at all star break we we’re just under 500 and didn’t get eliminated from playoffs till sept lol I guess that’s all I can ask for but ya tired of Losing just pray next year gets better but Bol Everyone  I say halos get swept again Just my opinion Halos did indeed get swept on the road at the BREWSKIES.... losing 9 - 2,   9 - 2,   5 - 2....as their batting slump continues... And the remarkable Quinn PRIESTER continues an impressive streak, where his BREWERS have won all of his last 19 starts!   In this streak, Priester has only pitched 4 "bad outings" but they still won those! In fact, in this 19 game stretch when Priester is the starter, 16 times he held the opponent to 2 earned runs or less....just once 3 ER, once to 4 ER, and once to 6 ER - BUT THEY STILL WON ALL three! The run support is awesome, as they are averaging over 5.6 rpg in his last 19 starts! He is tentatively scheduled for Tuesday @Padres.

    Will his streak continue?

     

    Priester was originally scheduled for Tuesday vs Padres, but I see now the BREWERS are undecided confused

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: @fubah2  That is crazy 18 straight that reminds of the lakers with Kobe and shaq but my opinion I think halos get swept but for me this year halos have been unpredictable this year for me this year has been the best in a long time and I mean by saying that at all star break we we’re just under 500 and didn’t get eliminated from playoffs till sept lol I guess that’s all I can ask for but ya tired of Losing just pray next year gets better but Bol Everyone  I say halos get swept again Just my opinion Halos did indeed get swept on the road at the BREWSKIES.... losing 9 - 2,   9 - 2,   5 - 2....as their batting slump continues... And the remarkable Quinn PRIESTER continues an impressive streak, where his BREWERS have won all of his last 19 starts!   In this streak, Priester has only pitched 4 "bad outings" but they still won those! In fact, in this 19 game stretch when Priester is the starter, 16 times he held the opponent to 2 earned runs or less....just once 3 ER, once to 4 ER, and once to 6 ER - BUT THEY STILL WON ALL three! The run support is awesome, as they are averaging over 5.6 rpg in his last 19 starts! He is tentatively scheduled for Tuesday @Padres.

    Will his streak continue?

     

    Priester was originally scheduled for Tuesday vs Padres, but I see now the BREWERS are undecided confused

     
    kidd22
    kidd22
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 16758
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2025 - 1:45 AM ET #3468

    @fubah2

     

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: @fubah2  That is crazy 18 straight that reminds of the lakers with Kobe and shaq but my opinion I think halos get swept but for me this year halos have been unpredictable this year for me this year has been the best in a long time and I mean by saying that at all star break we we’re just under 500 and didn’t get eliminated from playoffs till sept lol I guess that’s all I can ask for but ya tired of Losing just pray next year gets better but Bol Everyone  I say halos get swept again Just my opinion Halos did indeed get swept on the road at the BREWSKIES.... losing 9 - 2,   9 - 2,   5 - 2....as their batting slump continues... And the remarkable Quinn PRIESTER continues an impressive streak, where his BREWERS have won all of his last 19 starts!   In this streak, Priester has only pitched 4 "bad outings" but they still won those! In fact, in this 19 game stretch when Priester is the starter, 16 times he held the opponent to 2 earned runs or less....just once 3 ER, once to 4 ER, and once to 6 ER - BUT THEY STILL WON ALL three! The run support is awesome, as they are averaging over 5.6 rpg in his last 19 starts! He is tentatively scheduled for Tuesday @Padres. Will his streak continue?   Priester was originally scheduled for Tuesday vs Padres, but I see now the BREWERS are undecided
    They are only  3 games ahead of Philly for best record they still have something to play for maybe they give him extra day ?

    Reply

    @fubah2

     

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: @fubah2  That is crazy 18 straight that reminds of the lakers with Kobe and shaq but my opinion I think halos get swept but for me this year halos have been unpredictable this year for me this year has been the best in a long time and I mean by saying that at all star break we we’re just under 500 and didn’t get eliminated from playoffs till sept lol I guess that’s all I can ask for but ya tired of Losing just pray next year gets better but Bol Everyone  I say halos get swept again Just my opinion Halos did indeed get swept on the road at the BREWSKIES.... losing 9 - 2,   9 - 2,   5 - 2....as their batting slump continues... And the remarkable Quinn PRIESTER continues an impressive streak, where his BREWERS have won all of his last 19 starts!   In this streak, Priester has only pitched 4 "bad outings" but they still won those! In fact, in this 19 game stretch when Priester is the starter, 16 times he held the opponent to 2 earned runs or less....just once 3 ER, once to 4 ER, and once to 6 ER - BUT THEY STILL WON ALL three! The run support is awesome, as they are averaging over 5.6 rpg in his last 19 starts! He is tentatively scheduled for Tuesday @Padres. Will his streak continue?   Priester was originally scheduled for Tuesday vs Padres, but I see now the BREWERS are undecided
    They are only  3 games ahead of Philly for best record they still have something to play for maybe they give him extra day ?

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53424
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2025 - 2:23 AM ET #3469

    an_light Quinn Priester is not pitching on Wednesday due to a wrist issue, and the Brewers have opted to give him a rest.

    He is expected to be available for the next game, potentially on Saturday...

    Reply

    an_light Quinn Priester is not pitching on Wednesday due to a wrist issue, and the Brewers have opted to give him a rest.

    He is expected to be available for the next game, potentially on Saturday...

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53424
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2025 - 4:43 PM ET #3470

    an_speak    MLB will implement a challenge system for
    balls and strikes in the 2026 season after the league's
    competition committee voted Tuesday to usher in
    the era of robot umpiring.

    Reply

    an_speak    MLB will implement a challenge system for
    balls and strikes in the 2026 season after the league's
    competition committee voted Tuesday to usher in
    the era of robot umpiring.

     
    kidd22
    kidd22
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 16758
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2025 - 1:22 AM ET #3471

    @fubah2 

    Brew Crew going for 20 straight an_eek2 for 

     Priester the Preacher  9/26

    he is listed as of now 

    Reply

    @fubah2 

    Brew Crew going for 20 straight an_eek2 for 

     Priester the Preacher  9/26

    he is listed as of now 

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53424
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2025 - 1:34 AM ET #3472

    Quote Originally Posted by kidd22:

    @fubah2  Brew Crew going for 20 straight  for   Priester the Preacher  9/26 he is listed as of now

    @kidd22

     Ahh yes....there it is!   -165 home favs

    cool So what do you think?  Will they continue, or will the hot streak end Friday?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by kidd22:

    @fubah2  Brew Crew going for 20 straight  for   Priester the Preacher  9/26 he is listed as of now

    @kidd22

     Ahh yes....there it is!   -165 home favs

    cool So what do you think?  Will they continue, or will the hot streak end Friday?

     
    kidd22
    kidd22
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 16758
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2025 - 2:05 AM ET #3473

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: @fubah2  Brew Crew going for 20 straight  for   Priester the Preacher  9/26 he is listed as of now @kidd22  Ahh yes....there it is!   -165 home favs  So what do you think?  Will they continue, or will the hot streak end Friday?
    I faded him twice and lost I’ll prob ride with brew crew both teams need a win 

     

    cincy for wild card and brew crew for homefield correct ? 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: @fubah2  Brew Crew going for 20 straight  for   Priester the Preacher  9/26 he is listed as of now @kidd22  Ahh yes....there it is!   -165 home favs  So what do you think?  Will they continue, or will the hot streak end Friday?
    I faded him twice and lost I’ll prob ride with brew crew both teams need a win 

     

    cincy for wild card and brew crew for homefield correct ? 

     
    kidd22
    kidd22
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 16758
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2025 - 2:10 AM ET #3474

    @fubah2

     You’ve been killing it In baseball took the smart route to end it while ahead 

    I think Brew Crew are coming to play that’s why his in they win they clinch best record 

    Reply

    @fubah2

     You’ve been killing it In baseball took the smart route to end it while ahead 

    I think Brew Crew are coming to play that’s why his in they win they clinch best record 

     
     
    kidd22
    kidd22
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 16758
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2025 - 2:18 AM ET #3475

    Also brew crew flying in from San Diego while cincy was at home 

    Reply

    Also brew crew flying in from San Diego while cincy was at home 

    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    «First Previous 139140141 ... 363364365 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,272
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,450
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,626
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 117
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,117
    • Trump lies so much. 22,898

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.