GL on your plays @fubah2
TY, Mac. BoL on your bets!
![]()
Now that I backed off guess what will happen ...
As expected, BREWERS win.......sigh.....
Now that I backed off guess what will happen ...
As expected, BREWERS win.......sigh.....
HOT STREAK WARNING!
Pepiot, Rays
This STARTER is riding a tenuous 12-game HOT STREAK,
WITHOUT a BAD outing in that streak .....YET!
...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!!
Make no mistake, this dude and others I will identify in the future are GOOD starters - some of them exceptional! HOWEVER, probability says "consecutive streaks won't last long"...All GOOD pitchers will have an "off" day and get roughed up - sometimes mauled - before they resume their stellar pitching performances again. It happens to the best of them. Just CAN NOT be avoided.
Good thing I posted that WARNING, huh?!
I passed on the game as I usually do, but for those who chose to FADE a hot streak pitcher on 10 or more without a bad outing, you were rewarded! Pepiot's hot streak ended in a hurry when he allowed 7 on base and 4 ER in just 1.2 ip
HOT STREAK WARNING!
Pepiot, Rays
This STARTER is riding a tenuous 12-game HOT STREAK,
WITHOUT a BAD outing in that streak .....YET!
...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!!
Make no mistake, this dude and others I will identify in the future are GOOD starters - some of them exceptional! HOWEVER, probability says "consecutive streaks won't last long"...All GOOD pitchers will have an "off" day and get roughed up - sometimes mauled - before they resume their stellar pitching performances again. It happens to the best of them. Just CAN NOT be avoided.
Good thing I posted that WARNING, huh?!
I passed on the game as I usually do, but for those who chose to FADE a hot streak pitcher on 10 or more without a bad outing, you were rewarded! Pepiot's hot streak ended in a hurry when he allowed 7 on base and 4 ER in just 1.2 ip
great call on Pepiot ![]()
great call on Pepiot ![]()
great call on Pepiot
Not sure if I have one for Saturday but I'll check later...
great call on Pepiot
Not sure if I have one for Saturday but I'll check later...
I will......Although if Schmidt has a "BAD outing" like Pepiot yesterday - they can occur anytime!! - then I'm screwed for the day, again....
Saturday, June 28:
Yankees -277 *BB @pinn
WARNING: Tailing me is VERY risky!
I will......Although if Schmidt has a "BAD outing" like Pepiot yesterday - they can occur anytime!! - then I'm screwed for the day, again....
Saturday, June 28:
Yankees -277 *BB @pinn
WARNING: Tailing me is VERY risky!
WARNING: Tailing me is VERY risky!
Tiggers -146 *BB @pinn
WARNING: Tailing me is VERY risky!
Tiggers -146 *BB @pinn
WARNING: Tailing me is VERY risky!
My *BB selections are losing WORSE than my regular!
WARNING: Tailing me is VERY risky!
My *BB selections are losing WORSE than my regular!
WARNING: Tailing me is VERY risky!
My *BB selections are losing WORSE than my regular! ![]()
WARNING: Tailing me is VERY risky!
My *BB selections are losing WORSE than my regular! ![]()
@fubah2
Last time this match uo Oakland Smoked the yanks i do believe? May 10th Oakland won 7.-1 thatt day? Risky Im think well at keasr the +1.5m
@fubah
@fubah2
Last time this match uo Oakland Smoked the yanks i do believe? May 10th Oakland won 7.-1 thatt day? Risky Im think well at keasr the +1.5m
@fubah
WARNING: Tailing me is VERY risky!
My *BB selections are losing WORSE than my regular! ![]()
WARNING: Tailing me is VERY risky!
My *BB selections are losing WORSE than my regular! ![]()
NYY are losing 0 - 1 after 4 inns. Break.
LIVE BET: NYY -116 @pinn *BB
NYY are losing 0 - 1 after 4 inns. Break.
LIVE BET: NYY -116 @pinn *BB
WARNING: Tailing me is VERY risky!
My *BB selections are losing WORSE than my regular! ![]()
Mia/AZ ov 9 -105 @pinn
Mia/AZ ov 8 -158 @pinn *BB
Marlins +141 @pinn
WARNING: Tailing me is VERY risky!
My *BB selections are losing WORSE than my regular! ![]()
Mia/AZ ov 9 -105 @pinn
Mia/AZ ov 8 -158 @pinn *BB
Marlins +141 @pinn
Wash/LAA ov 9 -108 @pinn
Wash/LAA ov 8 -164 alt-line @pinn *BB
WARNING: Tailing me is VERY risky!
Wash/LAA ov 9 -108 @pinn
Wash/LAA ov 8 -164 alt-line @pinn *BB
WARNING: Tailing me is VERY risky!
LEANING:
Tampa, Cards, Toronto, Giants, Cubs, Nats.
All these have modest edges with low juice (except Giants) but I'll look for LIVE opps only...
LEANING:
Tampa, Cards, Toronto, Giants, Cubs, Nats.
All these have modest edges with low juice (except Giants) but I'll look for LIVE opps only...
In their last 8 home games, all against mediocre teams, the Yankees are just 4 - 4 and in danger of LOSING again today.
Will these HEAVY HOME FAVS phuckitup once again? ![]()
In their last 8 home games, all against mediocre teams, the Yankees are just 4 - 4 and in danger of LOSING again today.
Will these HEAVY HOME FAVS phuckitup once again? ![]()
The -300 HOME FAVS are now down 7 - 0 in the 8th
*After 7 at bats they have mustered just 2 base hits; no runs.
My day is sunk already....
The -300 HOME FAVS are now down 7 - 0 in the 8th
*After 7 at bats they have mustered just 2 base hits; no runs.
My day is sunk already....
@trust-me
Dont say i didnt warn you Fubah straight up dont risk he knows we all get in these runs Keep trucking Sir.Drive that train down them tracks
@trust-me
Dont say i didnt warn you Fubah straight up dont risk he knows we all get in these runs Keep trucking Sir.Drive that train down them tracks
