@fubah2
![]()
think i see ... bb met -159... bb met un 9 -124... bb met un 9.5 -153... bb nyy -201... cinn +122 ... cinn +1.5 -132 ...bb sf -161... arz -167 good luck today (warning signs noted)
think i see ... bb met -159... bb met un 9 -124... bb met un 9.5 -153... bb nyy -201... cinn +122 ... cinn +1.5 -132 ...bb sf -161... arz -167 good luck today (warning signs noted)
upgraded Phil/ATL total to *BB
LAD/KC un 10 -123 *BB alt-line @pinn ....must be 10 minimum
upgraded Phil/ATL total to *BB
LAD/KC un 10 -123 *BB alt-line @pinn ....must be 10 minimum
Mia/AZ ov 8.0 -111 *BB @pinn
Mia/AZ ov 8.0 -111 *BB @pinn
@TDHCentral
Those are the ones I hope YOU win! ![]()
@TDHCentral
Those are the ones I hope YOU win! ![]()
@trust-me
TY! BoL with your bets tonight!
![]()
@trust-me
TY! BoL with your bets tonight!
![]()
gl today ! ![]()
gl today ! ![]()
gl today ! ![]()
@KellyM_1964
Thanks, and BoL with your bets tonight! ![]()
gl today ! ![]()
@KellyM_1964
Thanks, and BoL with your bets tonight! ![]()
Yankees' Warren escapes disaster after walking 3 to load the bases ![]()
Yankees' Warren escapes disaster after walking 3 to load the bases ![]()
UGH!! 3 losses coming up, as normally a GOOD starter, Peterson (NYMets) allows 6 on base and 4 ER in only 2 ip.....sigh......another long night ahead ![]()
REPEAT WARNING!!! Tailing my bets is HIGH RISK!!
UGH!! 3 losses coming up, as normally a GOOD starter, Peterson (NYMets) allows 6 on base and 4 ER in only 2 ip.....sigh......another long night ahead ![]()
REPEAT WARNING!!! Tailing my bets is HIGH RISK!!
Was LEANING to make a pre-game bet on Brewers despite high juice, BUT the way my Mets game is trending early (3 in game losses probable) I have to back off and protect against a massive juice loss today....
Now that I backed off guess what will happen ...
Was LEANING to make a pre-game bet on Brewers despite high juice, BUT the way my Mets game is trending early (3 in game losses probable) I have to back off and protect against a massive juice loss today....
Now that I backed off guess what will happen ...
@fubah2
King Fubah
Do you ever consider -1 lines? Tonight example Mil -1
thanks for the hardwork, and sharing it!
@fubah2
King Fubah
Do you ever consider -1 lines? Tonight example Mil -1
thanks for the hardwork, and sharing it!
@JJWoods
Hi JJ!
Yes, I do consider the RLs but I strongly prefer to avoid home teams due to the chances that they may only get 8 at bats to score 2 more runs than their opp (to cover the home fav RL), which is a tad more difficult to do. Rather reserve any RL bets for ROAD teams since they always get a full 9 at bats...Waaaaaay too many times in my past I got screwed with a win by only one run...
Conversely, a RL on the home team - only if they are a +1.5 on modest juice - is often a decent play imo. I played one on the REDS tonight!
Tonight my stats have Brewers with a +1.3 run edge over the Rockies, but the moneyline juice around -200 is on the furthest edge of my "plausible bet" range for an edge of +1.3 runs......I prefer the numbers at no more than -170 in most cases for that level edge.
BoL with your bets tonight! ![]()
![]()
@JJWoods
Hi JJ!
Yes, I do consider the RLs but I strongly prefer to avoid home teams due to the chances that they may only get 8 at bats to score 2 more runs than their opp (to cover the home fav RL), which is a tad more difficult to do. Rather reserve any RL bets for ROAD teams since they always get a full 9 at bats...Waaaaaay too many times in my past I got screwed with a win by only one run...
Conversely, a RL on the home team - only if they are a +1.5 on modest juice - is often a decent play imo. I played one on the REDS tonight!
Tonight my stats have Brewers with a +1.3 run edge over the Rockies, but the moneyline juice around -200 is on the furthest edge of my "plausible bet" range for an edge of +1.3 runs......I prefer the numbers at no more than -170 in most cases for that level edge.
BoL with your bets tonight! ![]()
![]()
Yep. GOOD starter coming off a "bad outing" (rebound expected when it is a GOOD starter) and Peterson allows 10 on base, 5 ER, in just 4.2 ip.....
8 - 1 score now likely means I lose all 3 bets for -4.36u ![]()
Yep. GOOD starter coming off a "bad outing" (rebound expected when it is a GOOD starter) and Peterson allows 10 on base, 5 ER, in just 4.2 ip.....
8 - 1 score now likely means I lose all 3 bets for -4.36u ![]()
Yep....there it is..... I played the odds on a better starter, with a better pen, and a better offense, facing a BAD team, and they are getting BLOWN OUT...
Yep....there it is..... I played the odds on a better starter, with a better pen, and a better offense, facing a BAD team, and they are getting BLOWN OUT...
