Royals Game +1.5 -120 120 to win 100 Royals First 5 +0.5 +110 100 to win 100 Tigers Game +1.5 -110 110 to win 100
KC First 5 ![]()
KC First 5 ![]()
KC First 5 ![]()
Why the Mets today?
I was thinking Phillies TT over 4.5 myself
Why the Mets today?
I was thinking Phillies TT over 4.5 myself
![]()
I took over first 5 as well. Might be my only Loss if I’m lucky lol
![]()
I took over first 5 as well. Might be my only Loss if I’m lucky lol
my book only has race to 3 runs. new at baseball betting, so pardon the question. Any advice extrapolating some of your picks?
Gl on your picks!
my book only has race to 3 runs. new at baseball betting, so pardon the question. Any advice extrapolating some of your picks?
Gl on your picks!
5-4 +170
marlins (loser) pending
Seattle TT over 3.5 (loser)
Started out good. What happened? Gambling happened.
one more bet coming in 30 seconds...
5-4 +170
marlins (loser) pending
Seattle TT over 3.5 (loser)
Started out good. What happened? Gambling happened.
one more bet coming in 30 seconds...
