Over 2.5 Submissions +155 (**) Over 3.5 Submissions +475 (*) Over 4.5 Submissions +1470 (1/2*) Over 5.5 Submissions +6075 (1/4*)
Under 6.5 Fights Go Distance +155 (**) Under 5.5 Fights Go Distance +330 (*) Under 4.5 Fights Go Distance +835 (1/2*) Under 3.5 Fights Go Distance +2500 (1/4*) Under 2.5 Fights Go Distance +9750 (1/10*)
Props:
Over 2.5 Submissions +155 (**) Over 3.5 Submissions +475 (*) Over 4.5 Submissions +1470 (1/2*) Over 5.5 Submissions +6075 (1/4*)
Under 6.5 Fights Go Distance +155 (**) Under 5.5 Fights Go Distance +330 (*) Under 4.5 Fights Go Distance +835 (1/2*) Under 3.5 Fights Go Distance +2500 (1/4*) Under 2.5 Fights Go Distance +9750 (1/10*)
No interest in Melo/Rosa or PVZ/Ribas, like Oezdemir but not sure if I want to put anything on him yet, and undecided if I want to play something on Volkanovski. I think he beats Max pretty badly, but not laying that juice obviously. I think there's a chance he finishes Max though. I think last fight wasn't very close and this one may be worse.
No interest in Melo/Rosa or PVZ/Ribas, like Oezdemir but not sure if I want to put anything on him yet, and undecided if I want to play something on Volkanovski. I think he beats Max pretty badly, but not laying that juice obviously. I think there's a chance he finishes Max though. I think last fight wasn't very close and this one may be worse.
Quote Originally Posted by brettcards: you going to be posting any other plays? appreciate the picks as always lol 9 fights ain't enough?Nothing more right now. I'll post in here if I add anything.
Plenty! Just wasn't sure if I should be checking the messageboard throughout the night to add to my plays
Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango:
Quote Originally Posted by brettcards: you going to be posting any other plays? appreciate the picks as always lol 9 fights ain't enough?Nothing more right now. I'll post in here if I add anything.
Plenty! Just wasn't sure if I should be checking the messageboard throughout the night to add to my plays
Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango: Raulian Paiva vs Zhalgas ZhumagulovFight Won't go Distance +205 (**)Under 2.5 +240 (**)Fight Won't Start Round 2 +465 (*)Bad read. Thought we'd see more of a fire fight.
I actually saw this fight as a Zhamagulov victory. No? I saw the fight clearly and I guess I could never be a judge but clearly he won the fight.
The Great Life of Sports Betting. Best Feeling in the World!
Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango:
Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango: Raulian Paiva vs Zhalgas ZhumagulovFight Won't go Distance +205 (**)Under 2.5 +240 (**)Fight Won't Start Round 2 +465 (*)Bad read. Thought we'd see more of a fire fight.
I actually saw this fight as a Zhamagulov victory. No? I saw the fight clearly and I guess I could never be a judge but clearly he won the fight.