Nunes fought the only fight she could have to barely pull a win off a crooked card. What a nightmare, particularly after she pulled out of the first fight.
Nunes fought the only fight she could have to barely pull a win off a crooked card. What a nightmare, particularly after she pulled out of the first fight.
Valentina Schevchenko Wins in Round 1 +800 (1 Unit)
-3.25 Units
Nunes/Shevchenko was a great fight. I had Nunes winning 3-2, thought she won 1,3,5 rounds. I thought it was the right decision.
Wow. We watched different fights. Nunes didn't land 1/10th of the power punches and combos that Chenko did. And her first round 'win' was merely just two fighter getting ready to fight. The fighting came in 2/3/4/5. And 2/3/4 were Chenko. Dictated the pace the whole way while Nunes fought open handed.
Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango:
Adriano Martins wins by TKO/KO +100 (1 Unit) Over Kajan Johnson
Rick Glenn +310 (1 Unit) Over Gavin Tucker
Evans-Smith Wins by 3 Round Decision -125 (1 Unit) Over Sarah Moras
Sara McMann Wins Inside Distance +300 (1 Unit) Over Ketlen Viera
Jeremy Stephens +100 (3 Units) Over Gilbert Melendez
Valentina Schevchenko Wins in Round 1 +800 (1 Unit)
-3.25 Units
Nunes/Shevchenko was a great fight. I had Nunes winning 3-2, thought she won 1,3,5 rounds. I thought it was the right decision.
Wow. We watched different fights. Nunes didn't land 1/10th of the power punches and combos that Chenko did. And her first round 'win' was merely just two fighter getting ready to fight. The fighting came in 2/3/4/5. And 2/3/4 were Chenko. Dictated the pace the whole way while Nunes fought open handed.
Wow. We watched different fights. Nunes didn't land 1/10th of the power punches and combos that Chenko did. And her first round 'win' was merely just two fighter getting ready to fight. The fighting came in 2/3/4/5. And 2/3/4 were Chenko. Dictated the pace the whole way while Nunes fought open handed.
You still need to score the round. I was spoiled on who won the fight before I watched, so I knew she lost in 5, so I merely watched the fight just to score it. If I were you, I would watch it again with that perspective. I thought Nunes dictated the pace for much of it, leaving Valentina to try to counter. Round 3 was the one that probably could have gone either way, but I don't see how you don't give 1 and 5 to Nunes.
Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:
Wow. We watched different fights. Nunes didn't land 1/10th of the power punches and combos that Chenko did. And her first round 'win' was merely just two fighter getting ready to fight. The fighting came in 2/3/4/5. And 2/3/4 were Chenko. Dictated the pace the whole way while Nunes fought open handed.
You still need to score the round. I was spoiled on who won the fight before I watched, so I knew she lost in 5, so I merely watched the fight just to score it. If I were you, I would watch it again with that perspective. I thought Nunes dictated the pace for much of it, leaving Valentina to try to counter. Round 3 was the one that probably could have gone either way, but I don't see how you don't give 1 and 5 to Nunes.
I cant believe after the first fight, she wouldn't push the pace...She has been in almost 100 fights...I believe she won...but like they say you have to beat the champion for the belt...If this was for a vacant belt she would have got the decision.....It her fault for letting it get to judges.....150 different parlays already won waiting on this decision down the chitter...fml
I cant believe after the first fight, she wouldn't push the pace...She has been in almost 100 fights...I believe she won...but like they say you have to beat the champion for the belt...If this was for a vacant belt she would have got the decision.....It her fault for letting it get to judges.....150 different parlays already won waiting on this decision down the chitter...fml