Guys like you made vegas.... thank you.... wish more people bet off of interviews.....my vision is 4th round ko....hope she makes in out of first 3 so I can bet on my vision like you.. are
Guys like you made vegas.... thank you.... wish more people bet off of interviews.....my vision is 4th round ko....hope she makes in out of first 3 so I can bet on my vision like you.. are
Amanda is a 2 round fighter. If she doesnt finish in the first 2 rounds she ends up fading badly in the 3rd (VS, Zingano and even DAlelio). And shes front runner.
Key point of the fight is Amanda will have a hard time finishing Shevchenko because Shev probably has better all around standup and has a good enough ground game and most importantly is a bulldog. Shev with her great stamina, I expect her to push the pace causing Nunes to gas faster esp if she can avoid being taken down.
I see an evenly matched 2 rounds than Shev taking over and finishing Nunes in the 3rd or 4th round.
Also I think its telling that Nunes as a dominant champ who has "beaten" bullet before is a slight underdog in the fight. Reminds me of GSP/Hughes 2.
Amanda is a 2 round fighter. If she doesnt finish in the first 2 rounds she ends up fading badly in the 3rd (VS, Zingano and even DAlelio). And shes front runner.
Key point of the fight is Amanda will have a hard time finishing Shevchenko because Shev probably has better all around standup and has a good enough ground game and most importantly is a bulldog. Shev with her great stamina, I expect her to push the pace causing Nunes to gas faster esp if she can avoid being taken down.
I see an evenly matched 2 rounds than Shev taking over and finishing Nunes in the 3rd or 4th round.
Also I think its telling that Nunes as a dominant champ who has "beaten" bullet before is a slight underdog in the fight. Reminds me of GSP/Hughes 2.
i thought your last shevchenko bet (largest play of year or whatever) was crazy because nunez is a crazy boxer. Couldn't believe she backed out, now with a closer line i dont know what to think. are u really as confident? i dont think shevchenko can finish
i thought your last shevchenko bet (largest play of year or whatever) was crazy because nunez is a crazy boxer. Couldn't believe she backed out, now with a closer line i dont know what to think. are u really as confident? i dont think shevchenko can finish
^^^^ just watch the first fight...3rd round...1 more rd and it was lights out for Amanda....they both are better fighters then the first time...but one has no stamina...and the other will be the new champion... I've done really well on mma..this is by far the easiest choice I've made and most money of the year....can pretty much bet the house that it wont make it to a decision... they both want to whoop each other's ass...I will bet on Valentina in the 4th by ko also... submission is to good for her after ducking the first fight
^^^^ just watch the first fight...3rd round...1 more rd and it was lights out for Amanda....they both are better fighters then the first time...but one has no stamina...and the other will be the new champion... I've done really well on mma..this is by far the easiest choice I've made and most money of the year....can pretty much bet the house that it wont make it to a decision... they both want to whoop each other's ass...I will bet on Valentina in the 4th by ko also... submission is to good for her after ducking the first fight
i thought your last shevchenko bet (largest play of year or whatever) was crazy because nunez is a crazy boxer. Couldn't believe she backed out, now with a closer line i dont know what to think. are u really as confident? i dont think shevchenko can finish
I think she will finish Nunes in the 1st round. I don't think Nunes wants this fight again, as she showed when she backed out last minute against her. What makes you think she can't finish? Shevchenko just finished Pena last fight. Nunes was finished by Alexis Davis in Strike Force and Cat Zingano finished her in her lone loss in UFC.
Quote Originally Posted by Hawky:
i thought your last shevchenko bet (largest play of year or whatever) was crazy because nunez is a crazy boxer. Couldn't believe she backed out, now with a closer line i dont know what to think. are u really as confident? i dont think shevchenko can finish
I think she will finish Nunes in the 1st round. I don't think Nunes wants this fight again, as she showed when she backed out last minute against her. What makes you think she can't finish? Shevchenko just finished Pena last fight. Nunes was finished by Alexis Davis in Strike Force and Cat Zingano finished her in her lone loss in UFC.
I think she will finish Nunes in the 1st round. I don't think Nunes wants this fight again, as she showed when she backed out last minute against her. What makes you think she can't finish? Shevchenko just finished Pena last fight. Nunes was finished by Alexis Davis in Strike Force and Cat Zingano finished her in her lone loss in UFC.
Obviously anything can happen in a fight, but I dont think anyone can finish a fresh Nunes, esp this enhanced one. Her losses and bad 3rd rounds have come after a lot of grinding. Shes a bully. You have to pressure her, gas her, and her will will be broken. I do think Nunes gets finished in the later rounds but they set the over under at 3.5. and juiced -150 on the under in my book. No bet because thats around the time I think Nunes gets finished.
Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango:
I think she will finish Nunes in the 1st round. I don't think Nunes wants this fight again, as she showed when she backed out last minute against her. What makes you think she can't finish? Shevchenko just finished Pena last fight. Nunes was finished by Alexis Davis in Strike Force and Cat Zingano finished her in her lone loss in UFC.
Obviously anything can happen in a fight, but I dont think anyone can finish a fresh Nunes, esp this enhanced one. Her losses and bad 3rd rounds have come after a lot of grinding. Shes a bully. You have to pressure her, gas her, and her will will be broken. I do think Nunes gets finished in the later rounds but they set the over under at 3.5. and juiced -150 on the under in my book. No bet because thats around the time I think Nunes gets finished.
i like schvchenko here too. im actually a little worried bc shes russian and think theres a chance she throws the fight (anybody a tennis fan who has followed dolgopolov and earlier davydenko?). If its a straight match i really like schevchenko. I got a prop at like +500 for a tko. I really think if it goes past 3 theres no way schevckenko doesnt finish her. Just hope it isnt a sub.
i like schvchenko here too. im actually a little worried bc shes russian and think theres a chance she throws the fight (anybody a tennis fan who has followed dolgopolov and earlier davydenko?). If its a straight match i really like schevchenko. I got a prop at like +500 for a tko. I really think if it goes past 3 theres no way schevckenko doesnt finish her. Just hope it isnt a sub.
i like schvchenko here too. im actually a little worried bc shes russian and think theres a chance she throws the fight (anybody a tennis fan who has followed dolgopolov and earlier davydenko?). If its a straight match i really like schevchenko. I got a prop at like +500 for a tko. I really think if it goes past 3 theres no way schevckenko doesnt finish her. Just hope it isnt a sub.
No one's throwing a UFC championship fight. The fame, fortune, endorsements, ppv points guarantees... Too much on the table.
Prelim journeyman fighters making 5k a fight might be vulnerable like 110th ranked tennis players playing in front of 40 people in the first round. But no one throws a wimbledon finals match and all the money and glory that goes along with that like no one throws a UFC championship fight.
Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJoe17:
i like schvchenko here too. im actually a little worried bc shes russian and think theres a chance she throws the fight (anybody a tennis fan who has followed dolgopolov and earlier davydenko?). If its a straight match i really like schevchenko. I got a prop at like +500 for a tko. I really think if it goes past 3 theres no way schevckenko doesnt finish her. Just hope it isnt a sub.
No one's throwing a UFC championship fight. The fame, fortune, endorsements, ppv points guarantees... Too much on the table.
Prelim journeyman fighters making 5k a fight might be vulnerable like 110th ranked tennis players playing in front of 40 people in the first round. But no one throws a wimbledon finals match and all the money and glory that goes along with that like no one throws a UFC championship fight.
Amanda is a freight train...... I think she either finishes Shevchenk in the first 2 rounds or Amanda loses the stamina in the later rounds.....I make money at a higher clip in mama then probably any sport other then football. Amanda can finish this chick but it has to be eatly
Amanda is a freight train...... I think she either finishes Shevchenk in the first 2 rounds or Amanda loses the stamina in the later rounds.....I make money at a higher clip in mama then probably any sport other then football. Amanda can finish this chick but it has to be eatly
I think she will finish Nunes in the 1st round. I don't think Nunes wants this fight again, as she showed when she backed out last minute against her. What makes you think she can't finish? Shevchenko just finished Pena last fight. Nunes was finished by Alexis Davis in Strike Force and Cat Zingano finished her in her lone loss in UFC.
The problem is all of us Schevchenko backers KNEW we had the right side in the first fight because Nunes bailed.
Now this second fight and all that time and preparation changes things (and we're getting a worse price).
Still I am with you in backing Shevchenko again but I am not as comfortable this time around.
And man, did Dana White give this fight the shaft. You BARELY know about it! NO media whatsoever in comparison to the first fight.
Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango:
I think she will finish Nunes in the 1st round. I don't think Nunes wants this fight again, as she showed when she backed out last minute against her. What makes you think she can't finish? Shevchenko just finished Pena last fight. Nunes was finished by Alexis Davis in Strike Force and Cat Zingano finished her in her lone loss in UFC.
The problem is all of us Schevchenko backers KNEW we had the right side in the first fight because Nunes bailed.
Now this second fight and all that time and preparation changes things (and we're getting a worse price).
Still I am with you in backing Shevchenko again but I am not as comfortable this time around.
And man, did Dana White give this fight the shaft. You BARELY know about it! NO media whatsoever in comparison to the first fight.
Scal i'm still way confident....Nunes gave her best shots didn't phase her. She wasn't even tired at the end of the fight. Her mistake was getting taking down and not pushing enough...this won't happen again..nunes was a zombie corpse and the end of the third....Name one fighter with cardio issues that trained and came back with better endurance....I just hope she stumbles into the 4th so I can win ALL my bets on this.....People still high on her 48 sec win...Ronda fought with her hands down(stupid behind)..Valentina is lighting fast and will bouncing like a F*$king Gummibear.......I keep telling people inside the distance 3rd 4th or 5th...I pretty much put my sports betting season on this fight...Confidence in my pick is sky high.
Scal i'm still way confident....Nunes gave her best shots didn't phase her. She wasn't even tired at the end of the fight. Her mistake was getting taking down and not pushing enough...this won't happen again..nunes was a zombie corpse and the end of the third....Name one fighter with cardio issues that trained and came back with better endurance....I just hope she stumbles into the 4th so I can win ALL my bets on this.....People still high on her 48 sec win...Ronda fought with her hands down(stupid behind)..Valentina is lighting fast and will bouncing like a F*$king Gummibear.......I keep telling people inside the distance 3rd 4th or 5th...I pretty much put my sports betting season on this fight...Confidence in my pick is sky high.
The problem is all of us Schevchenko backers KNEW we had the right side in the first fight because Nunes bailed.
Now this second fight and all that time and preparation changes things (and we're getting a worse price).
Still I am with you in backing Shevchenko again but I am not as comfortable this time around.
And man, did Dana White give this fight the shaft. You BARELY know about it! NO media whatsoever in comparison to the first fight.
Scal, watch this interview from Thursday and tell me the bullet isn't ready for war. Is Nunes ready for war? I don't think she wants this fight. Nunes should've tried to take her out in July. Valentina has destroyed her in the mental warfare. I still think she somehow takes out Nunes in the 1st round. The ONLY way, IMO that Nunes wins is if she can finish Shevchenko within the 1st 2 rounds. I think she knows this and will try everything she can in the 1st to do it, in which she will either get caught, or Valentina will just extend the fight to deep waters where Nunes will drown. Unfortunately, I have a wedding tonight, so will post all of my plays in a few hours, go radio silent, and watch the entire card late night. GL if you bet her tonight. I'm hoping you make that money.
Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:
The problem is all of us Schevchenko backers KNEW we had the right side in the first fight because Nunes bailed.
Now this second fight and all that time and preparation changes things (and we're getting a worse price).
Still I am with you in backing Shevchenko again but I am not as comfortable this time around.
And man, did Dana White give this fight the shaft. You BARELY know about it! NO media whatsoever in comparison to the first fight.
Scal, watch this interview from Thursday and tell me the bullet isn't ready for war. Is Nunes ready for war? I don't think she wants this fight. Nunes should've tried to take her out in July. Valentina has destroyed her in the mental warfare. I still think she somehow takes out Nunes in the 1st round. The ONLY way, IMO that Nunes wins is if she can finish Shevchenko within the 1st 2 rounds. I think she knows this and will try everything she can in the 1st to do it, in which she will either get caught, or Valentina will just extend the fight to deep waters where Nunes will drown. Unfortunately, I have a wedding tonight, so will post all of my plays in a few hours, go radio silent, and watch the entire card late night. GL if you bet her tonight. I'm hoping you make that money.