• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC 215...Biggest Wager of 2017 Part 2

    123 Next Last»
    PapaShango
    BWS77
    J-MoneyMaker
    wegstar21
    straight_cash
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 3451
    Posts: 60
    123 Next Last»
     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Aug. 22, 2017 - 12:19 PM ET #1

    UFC 213, I wagered 10 Units on Shevchenko to beat Nunes and the fight was cancelled as everyone knows.  Going to try it again for 215.

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/POST01/showmessage.aspx?spt=212&sub=102450595



    Valentina Shevchenko -110 (10 Units) Over Amanda Nunes



    Will have a big write-up and obviously rest of the card leading up to the fight.  
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    UFC 213, I wagered 10 Units on Shevchenko to beat Nunes and the fight was cancelled as everyone knows.  Going to try it again for 215.

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/POST01/showmessage.aspx?spt=212&sub=102450595



    Valentina Shevchenko -110 (10 Units) Over Amanda Nunes



    Will have a big write-up and obviously rest of the card leading up to the fight.  
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Aug. 22, 2017 - 4:16 PM ET #2

    Can't wait...    Magny fighting too!  Ngannou vs Dos Santos.    Gonna be a great one
    Reply
    Can't wait...    Magny fighting too!  Ngannou vs Dos Santos.    Gonna be a great one
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Aug. 22, 2017 - 5:18 PM ET #3

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:

    Can't wait...    Magny fighting too!  Ngannou vs Dos Santos.    Gonna be a great one


    Dos Santos was flagged by USADA a few days ago, so that fight is off.

    Good luck on Shevchenko, Papa. I'm big on her too and see the same things you do in that one. I was pissed when Nunes chickened out last month. No more room to run this time around. If Nunes doesn't get a round 1 finish, I think it's going to be a long night for her the rest of the way. I think there's value on a few of the late round finishing props for Shevchenko as well after Nunes gasses.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:

    Can't wait...    Magny fighting too!  Ngannou vs Dos Santos.    Gonna be a great one


    Dos Santos was flagged by USADA a few days ago, so that fight is off.

    Good luck on Shevchenko, Papa. I'm big on her too and see the same things you do in that one. I was pissed when Nunes chickened out last month. No more room to run this time around. If Nunes doesn't get a round 1 finish, I think it's going to be a long night for her the rest of the way. I think there's value on a few of the late round finishing props for Shevchenko as well after Nunes gasses.
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Aug. 22, 2017 - 6:42 PM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by J-MoneyMaker:



    Dos Santos was flagged by USADA a few days ago, so that fight is off.

    Good luck on Shevchenko, Papa. I'm big on her too and see the same things you do in that one. I was pissed when Nunes chickened out last month. No more room to run this time around. If Nunes doesn't get a round 1 finish, I think it's going to be a long night for her the rest of the way. I think there's value on a few of the late round finishing props for Shevchenko as well after Nunes gasses.

    It wasn't on the main page of the UFC site, but it still showed it when I clicked on Ngannou's bio page.   That sucks...  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by J-MoneyMaker:



    Dos Santos was flagged by USADA a few days ago, so that fight is off.

    Good luck on Shevchenko, Papa. I'm big on her too and see the same things you do in that one. I was pissed when Nunes chickened out last month. No more room to run this time around. If Nunes doesn't get a round 1 finish, I think it's going to be a long night for her the rest of the way. I think there's value on a few of the late round finishing props for Shevchenko as well after Nunes gasses.

    It wasn't on the main page of the UFC site, but it still showed it when I clicked on Ngannou's bio page.   That sucks...  
     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Aug. 23, 2017 - 7:25 AM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:


    It wasn't on the main page of the UFC site, but it still showed it when I clicked on Ngannou's bio page.   That sucks...  

    Yeah, it's awful.  Ngannou trying to get Overeem in there.  Either way.   Ngannou by homicide.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:


    It wasn't on the main page of the UFC site, but it still showed it when I clicked on Ngannou's bio page.   That sucks...  

    Yeah, it's awful.  Ngannou trying to get Overeem in there.  Either way.   Ngannou by homicide.  
     
    wegstar21
    wegstar21
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 647
    Posted: Aug. 26, 2017 - 12:16 PM ET #6

    100% agree... if nunez can't ko in the first 2 rounds.... will be the easiest money ever made... def one of my biggest bets ever
    Reply
    100% agree... if nunez can't ko in the first 2 rounds.... will be the easiest money ever made... def one of my biggest bets ever
     
    straight_cash
    straight_cash
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2015
    Posts: 7479
    Posted: Aug. 26, 2017 - 1:21 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango:


    Yeah, it's awful.  Ngannou trying to get Overeem in there.  Either way.   Ngannou by homicide.  

    Shevchenko . 

    Just read this morning that Overeem's foot is still injured and he will be unavailable, so Ngannou is asking for the title shot against Miocic on December 2nd.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango:


    Yeah, it's awful.  Ngannou trying to get Overeem in there.  Either way.   Ngannou by homicide.  

    Shevchenko . 

    Just read this morning that Overeem's foot is still injured and he will be unavailable, so Ngannou is asking for the title shot against Miocic on December 2nd.
     
    wegstar21
    wegstar21
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 647
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2017 - 6:59 AM ET #8

    Ngannou is a beast... I like that match vs miocic...I'll be on the underdog... I see a coin flip fight...
    Reply
    Ngannou is a beast... I like that match vs miocic...I'll be on the underdog... I see a coin flip fight...
     
    Gavinnick
    Gavinnick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 8988
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2017 - 11:00 AM ET #9

    Not sure why you are betting on Valentina 


    but pretty sure she will lose the fight to A-MAN-DA-NUNEZ 


    no match here 
    Reply
    Not sure why you are betting on Valentina 


    but pretty sure she will lose the fight to A-MAN-DA-NUNEZ 


    no match here 
     
    Gavinnick
    Gavinnick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 8988
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2017 - 11:00 AM ET #10

    her name gives it away 


    SHEVCHENKO is going to Shank it 
    Reply
    her name gives it away 


    SHEVCHENKO is going to Shank it 
     
    Gavinnick
    Gavinnick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 8988
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2017 - 11:03 AM ET #11

    Valintina Shevchenko is volunteering to Shank the FIGHT 



    Fat Dana WHite calling out AMANDA NUNEZ as though she was scared lol


    The Fat #@#@## Dana called the fight off to sway money on Valentina Shenko 

    Now they got shenko on beating up HOLM on TV in Vegas on re-run




    that girl cannot hold a candle to Nunez you will see 
    Reply
    Valintina Shevchenko is volunteering to Shank the FIGHT 



    Fat Dana WHite calling out AMANDA NUNEZ as though she was scared lol


    The Fat #@#@## Dana called the fight off to sway money on Valentina Shenko 

    Now they got shenko on beating up HOLM on TV in Vegas on re-run




    that girl cannot hold a candle to Nunez you will see 
     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2017 - 11:35 AM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by Gavinnick:

    Valintina Shevchenko is volunteering to Shank the FIGHT 



    Fat Dana WHite calling out AMANDA NUNEZ as though she was scared lol


    The Fat #@#@## Dana called the fight off to sway money on Valentina Shenko 

    Now they got shenko on beating up HOLM on TV in Vegas on re-run




    that girl cannot hold a candle to Nunez you will see 

    I know these posts were a joke, but if they aren't you need some help.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavinnick:

    Valintina Shevchenko is volunteering to Shank the FIGHT 



    Fat Dana WHite calling out AMANDA NUNEZ as though she was scared lol


    The Fat #@#@## Dana called the fight off to sway money on Valentina Shenko 

    Now they got shenko on beating up HOLM on TV in Vegas on re-run




    that girl cannot hold a candle to Nunez you will see 

    I know these posts were a joke, but if they aren't you need some help.  
     
    Gavinnick
    Gavinnick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 8988
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2017 - 11:41 AM ET #13

    no Joke lol 



    Papa you got yourself a loser here 
    Reply
    no Joke lol 



    Papa you got yourself a loser here 
     
    Gavinnick
    Gavinnick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 8988
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2017 - 11:42 AM ET #14

    PAPA did you actually put 1$ on Connor WTF ?
    Reply
    PAPA did you actually put 1$ on Connor WTF ?
     
    Gavinnick
    Gavinnick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 8988
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2017 - 11:45 AM ET #15

    She is Russian lol this is too funny 
    Reply
    She is Russian lol this is too funny 
     
    wegstar21
    wegstar21
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 647
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2017 - 3:19 PM ET #16

    Only reason this spread is close.. is she holds the belt... I was big on the first one with way better odds... that was a gift... anything under -150 is a gift...she won the first fight.... in my mind... one more round she was getting ko'd.... u can teach skill not stamina....ask Conner.....u not remember her in the 3rd round eating knees like hookers eat ****. She has a punchers chance...that's it....but good luck pour on the money and give me better odds...
    Reply
    Only reason this spread is close.. is she holds the belt... I was big on the first one with way better odds... that was a gift... anything under -150 is a gift...she won the first fight.... in my mind... one more round she was getting ko'd.... u can teach skill not stamina....ask Conner.....u not remember her in the 3rd round eating knees like hookers eat ****. She has a punchers chance...that's it....but good luck pour on the money and give me better odds...
     
    Gavinnick
    Gavinnick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 8988
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2017 - 7:18 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by wegstar21:

    Only reason this spread is close.. is she holds the belt... I was big on the first one with way better odds... that was a gift... anything under -150 is a gift...she won the first fight.... in my mind... one more round she was getting ko'd.... u can teach skill not stamina....ask Conner.....u not remember her in the 3rd round eating knees like hookers eat ****. She has a punchers chance...that's it....but good luck pour on the money and give me better odds...


    Not many people will have more money then I do already on this fight no need to put on more dollar on it 

    I have went over board beyond my usual self ......good luck but I already know who is bonn a win it 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wegstar21:

    Only reason this spread is close.. is she holds the belt... I was big on the first one with way better odds... that was a gift... anything under -150 is a gift...she won the first fight.... in my mind... one more round she was getting ko'd.... u can teach skill not stamina....ask Conner.....u not remember her in the 3rd round eating knees like hookers eat ****. She has a punchers chance...that's it....but good luck pour on the money and give me better odds...


    Not many people will have more money then I do already on this fight no need to put on more dollar on it 

    I have went over board beyond my usual self ......good luck but I already know who is bonn a win it 
     
    wegstar21
    wegstar21
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 647
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2017 - 10:05 PM ET #18

    Save yourself and make a counter bet... don't see her value going down though...more people will be on Valentina 
    Reply
    Save yourself and make a counter bet... don't see her value going down though...more people will be on Valentina 
     
    Skanless1
    Skanless1
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 5996
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2017 - 11:26 PM ET #19

    like this play. hope the fight actually happens this time. 
    Reply
    like this play. hope the fight actually happens this time. 
     
    Skanless1
    Skanless1
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 5996
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2017 - 11:40 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by Gavinnick:

    Valintina Shevchenko is volunteering to Shank the FIGHT 



    Fat Dana WHite calling out AMANDA NUNEZ as though she was scared lol


    The Fat #@#@## Dana called the fight off to sway money on Valentina Shenko 

    Now they got shenko on beating up HOLM on TV in Vegas on re-run




    that girl cannot hold a candle to Nunez you will see 

    are you drunk brotha? 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavinnick:

    Valintina Shevchenko is volunteering to Shank the FIGHT 



    Fat Dana WHite calling out AMANDA NUNEZ as though she was scared lol


    The Fat #@#@## Dana called the fight off to sway money on Valentina Shenko 

    Now they got shenko on beating up HOLM on TV in Vegas on re-run




    that girl cannot hold a candle to Nunez you will see 

    are you drunk brotha? 
     
    Gavinnick
    Gavinnick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 8988
    Posted: Aug. 28, 2017 - 5:26 AM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by Skanless1:


    are you drunk brotha? 



    No I don't drink really 

    But after the fight ask me if I was drunk?  IF A-MAN-DA Loses then I was just plain wrong 

    I will guarantee I am not wrong lol 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Skanless1:


    are you drunk brotha? 



    No I don't drink really 

    But after the fight ask me if I was drunk?  IF A-MAN-DA Loses then I was just plain wrong 

    I will guarantee I am not wrong lol 

     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Aug. 28, 2017 - 3:52 PM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by Gavinnick:




    No I don't drink really 

    But after the fight ask me if I was drunk?  IF A-MAN-DA Loses then I was just plain wrong 

    I will guarantee I am not wrong lol 


    Can you at least kind of coherently explain why you like Nunes instead of this silyl dribble that you wrote in multiple posts on this thread.  We get it that you think she will win, even though you will be wrong.  But, why do you like Nunes?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavinnick:




    No I don't drink really 

    But after the fight ask me if I was drunk?  IF A-MAN-DA Loses then I was just plain wrong 

    I will guarantee I am not wrong lol 


    Can you at least kind of coherently explain why you like Nunes instead of this silyl dribble that you wrote in multiple posts on this thread.  We get it that you think she will win, even though you will be wrong.  But, why do you like Nunes?
     
    Gavinnick
    Gavinnick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 8988
    Posted: Aug. 29, 2017 - 10:46 AM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango:


    Can you at least kind of coherently explain why you like Nunes instead of this silyl dribble that you wrote in multiple posts on this thread.  We get it that you think she will win, even though you will be wrong.  But, why do you like Nunes?

    Well I have watched the interview with her mother.  I have watched all her 10 most recent fights 

    I have looked inside the person 

    Nunez has "It" the eye of a Champion who will ROAR she is the Champion algorithm (she is scripted) 

    ________________________


    Then I studied Valentina for about 30 minuted and about garbage my pants 


    This girl is no match sorry 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango:


    Can you at least kind of coherently explain why you like Nunes instead of this silyl dribble that you wrote in multiple posts on this thread.  We get it that you think she will win, even though you will be wrong.  But, why do you like Nunes?

    Well I have watched the interview with her mother.  I have watched all her 10 most recent fights 

    I have looked inside the person 

    Nunez has "It" the eye of a Champion who will ROAR she is the Champion algorithm (she is scripted) 

    ________________________


    Then I studied Valentina for about 30 minuted and about garbage my pants 


    This girl is no match sorry 
     
    Gavinnick
    Gavinnick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 8988
    Posted: Aug. 29, 2017 - 10:47 AM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by Gavinnick:


    Well I have watched the interview with her mother.  I have watched all her 10 most recent fights 

    I have looked inside the person 

    Nunez has "It" the eye of a Champion who will ROAR she is the Champion algorithm (she is scripted) 

    ________________________


    Then I studied Valentina for about 30 minuted and about garbage my pants 


    This girl is no match sorry 


    Honestly, I see this as  a "no brainer pick" once you know 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavinnick:


    Well I have watched the interview with her mother.  I have watched all her 10 most recent fights 

    I have looked inside the person 

    Nunez has "It" the eye of a Champion who will ROAR she is the Champion algorithm (she is scripted) 

    ________________________


    Then I studied Valentina for about 30 minuted and about garbage my pants 


    This girl is no match sorry 


    Honestly, I see this as  a "no brainer pick" once you know 
     
     
    Gavinnick
    Gavinnick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 8988
    Posted: Aug. 29, 2017 - 10:58 AM ET #25

    Valentina also said she has another dream to be " i forgot already lol" 

    Once i read this I I X her out 


    NO NO NO Champion is thinking about another Fing Dream sorry 


    I they can see is the BELT and a Champion from day 1 
    Reply
    Valentina also said she has another dream to be " i forgot already lol" 

    Once i read this I I X her out 


    NO NO NO Champion is thinking about another Fing Dream sorry 


    I they can see is the BELT and a Champion from day 1 
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts
    123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 454,786
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,229
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 613
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,183
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 9,100
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,668
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 608
    • Trump's legacy? 32,955
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,061
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,727

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.