I'd love to see you add your input more often, and post your picks before the fights to help the small community. Although you seem to be more negative than anything else, good luck to you Hawky
Quote Originally Posted by Hawky:
a loser once said 'karolina for the win'
I'd love to see you add your input more often, and post your picks before the fights to help the small community. Although you seem to be more negative than anything else, good luck to you Hawky
Won an 8 team parlay tonight ($50 to win $2300) so I'm gonna post soon but good card tonight faded you on some but you still came out on top. Let's keep rOlling!
Won an 8 team parlay tonight ($50 to win $2300) so I'm gonna post soon but good card tonight faded you on some but you still came out on top. Let's keep rOlling!
Would love your input on the fights as well like others have said. You seem to have good picks and overall fun on top thanks for the sold stuff tonight lets keep winning everyone
Would love your input on the fights as well like others have said. You seem to have good picks and overall fun on top thanks for the sold stuff tonight lets keep winning everyone