Odd to see all three judges score 29-28. I think Vitor looked much better today physically than in his last fight, but Marquardt fought a very reserved fight. Not sure about Vitor fighting in 5 more UFC fights.
Odd to see all three judges score 29-28. I think Vitor looked much better today physically than in his last fight, but Marquardt fought a very reserved fight. Not sure about Vitor fighting in 5 more UFC fights.
If Karolina worked even a little on her wrestling game (whcih she did, changed up her sparring partners) there's huge value here. I went small for value
If Karolina worked even a little on her wrestling game (whcih she did, changed up her sparring partners) there's huge value here. I went small for value
If Karolina worked even a little on her wrestling game (whcih she did, changed up her sparring partners) there's huge value here. I went small for value
wow
Quote Originally Posted by armpitsniffer:
If Karolina worked even a little on her wrestling game (whcih she did, changed up her sparring partners) there's huge value here. I went small for value
muscles, jesus. i always go by the muscles theory. but the line should
have been way different, so odd. they obviously want mcgregor back and
are setting up aldo for easy wins
muscles, jesus. i always go by the muscles theory. but the line should
have been way different, so odd. they obviously want mcgregor back and
are setting up aldo for easy wins
muscles, jesus. i always go by the muscles theory. but the line should
have been way different, so odd. they obviously want mcgregor back and
are setting up aldo for easy wins
I think a winner once said, "Precision beats power, and timing beats speed."
Quote Originally Posted by Hawky:
muscles, jesus. i always go by the muscles theory. but the line should
have been way different, so odd. they obviously want mcgregor back and
are setting up aldo for easy wins
I think a winner once said, "Precision beats power, and timing beats speed."