haha good old ref wins us the money! I have a feeling Bamgbose winning the next fight is going to be a tough one but im on the ride I always tail straight_cash on ufc nights he is a monster!
Quote Originally Posted by armpitsniffer:
thanks for the early stoppage ref medeiros
haha good old ref wins us the money! I have a feeling Bamgbose winning the next fight is going to be a tough one but im on the ride I always tail straight_cash on ufc nights he is a monster!
haha good old ref wins us the money! I have a feeling Bamgbose winning the next fight is going to be a tough one but im on the ride I always tail straight_cash on ufc nights he is a monster!
zags
Quote Originally Posted by zagsallday:
haha good old ref wins us the money! I have a feeling Bamgbose winning the next fight is going to be a tough one but im on the ride I always tail straight_cash on ufc nights he is a monster!
if this goes the distance i think its going to vitor no matter what.. cause this is in brazil
you really think the judges would edge a fight just because of the nationality of the fighter? I guess its in brazil and he is from there but im sure all the judges arent from brazil
Quote Originally Posted by armpitsniffer:
if this goes the distance i think its going to vitor no matter what.. cause this is in brazil
you really think the judges would edge a fight just because of the nationality of the fighter? I guess its in brazil and he is from there but im sure all the judges arent from brazil
you really think the judges would edge a fight just because of the nationality of the fighter? I guess its in brazil and he is from there but im sure all the judges arent from brazil
some very questionable decisions have happened more in brazil than other places thats all, regardless of nationality
Quote Originally Posted by zagsallday:
you really think the judges would edge a fight just because of the nationality of the fighter? I guess its in brazil and he is from there but im sure all the judges arent from brazil
some very questionable decisions have happened more in brazil than other places thats all, regardless of nationality