This will be the COMEBACK everyone expects but it will turn out to be Vegas last hoorah with Ronda.. just think about it, everyones loading up on Ronda and then boom she loses again and the jokes on you for the greed...
Quote Originally Posted by royboymiami:
idk why everyone
This will be the COMEBACK everyone expects but it will turn out to be Vegas last hoorah with Ronda.. just think about it, everyones loading up on Ronda and then boom she loses again and the jokes on you for the greed...
I seem to agree with you until I just saw a Rousey at the weigh-in.... she's terrified. She was never mentally prepared to take a whooping like she did. She outclassed so many opponents in a row and started believing her own press.... and I honestly don't think she's ever going to recover. If she can grab an arm and end it quickly, all her.. but if not, I can see her panicking and as soon as she gets hit a few times just coming unglued... just my thoughts... but I agree, if you like her that's a great value. Good luck either way
Sounds about right? ;-)
Quote Originally Posted by DUNKMAN:
I seem to agree with you until I just saw a Rousey at the weigh-in.... she's terrified. She was never mentally prepared to take a whooping like she did. She outclassed so many opponents in a row and started believing her own press.... and I honestly don't think she's ever going to recover. If she can grab an arm and end it quickly, all her.. but if not, I can see her panicking and as soon as she gets hit a few times just coming unglued... just my thoughts... but I agree, if you like her that's a great value. Good luck either way
Absolutely unreal. There isn't one person in the world that expected the fight to turn out the way it did.
Oh yeah there was my friend, in the College Football Thread, a guy you should blindly tail if you know nothing about that game..Scalabrine...and he was spot on!
"Everyone has a plan until they get hit in the mouth..."
Mike Tyson
Quote Originally Posted by swanbomb:
Absolutely unreal. There isn't one person in the world that expected the fight to turn out the way it did.
Oh yeah there was my friend, in the College Football Thread, a guy you should blindly tail if you know nothing about that game..Scalabrine...and he was spot on!
"Everyone has a plan until they get hit in the mouth..."
Well I never come back to a thread to gloat or to say "craaaaaaaaaap!"
This is the later.
I guess Rousey really was on the couch this last year, eating ice cream in her jammies watching "When Harry Met Sally" and having sleep overs with her besties.
Is Nunes really that good or is Ronda washed up? I think the later.
Florida St bailed me out a little, -8 units on the night. OUCH!
The pen is mightier than the pigs
Well I never come back to a thread to gloat or to say "craaaaaaaaaap!"
This is the later.
I guess Rousey really was on the couch this last year, eating ice cream in her jammies watching "When Harry Met Sally" and having sleep overs with her besties.
Is Nunes really that good or is Ronda washed up? I think the later.
Florida St bailed me out a little, -8 units on the night. OUCH!