• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC 207, Including biggest wager of the year

    123 Next Last»
    PapaShango
    jdr016
    Jrod6
    BWS77
    swanbomb
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 4854
    Posts: 61
    123 Next Last»
     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 5:42 AM ET #1

    The rest of the card will be capped later, but for now, I'm putting out my biggest UFC wager this year. 

    I will bet 10+ Units on Rousey in this fight.  Not entirely sure how I am allocating all 10 units yet, but for now this is what I have wagered.




    Rousey wins inside distance -125 (5 Units) (May add more)
    Rousey wins by submission -105 (2 Units) (May add more)
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    The rest of the card will be capped later, but for now, I'm putting out my biggest UFC wager this year. 

    I will bet 10+ Units on Rousey in this fight.  Not entirely sure how I am allocating all 10 units yet, but for now this is what I have wagered.




    Rousey wins inside distance -125 (5 Units) (May add more)
    Rousey wins by submission -105 (2 Units) (May add more)
     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 5:44 AM ET #2

    Sorry, Scal, but you're too into the media narrative.  You got a loser there.  I've dug deep into this fight and regardless, you have terrible value on Nunes.  Nunes is not some monster that you may think she is.  The first thing you need to know about Nunes is she fades.  She fades in just about every fight she's in.


    Let's look at her last 5 UFC fights.


    Nunes around +175 vs Cat Zingano.  
    Nunes won the 1st round, but then lost the 2nd, and was eventually TKOd in the 3rd.  Faded considerably after the 1st round.  Rousey took out Zingano in 14 seconds.

    Nunes around -600 vs Baszier
    Baszier was on a bad streak, basically done with the UFC.  They gave Nunes this fight to get her back on track.  Easy 1R TKO.  

    Nunes around +200 vs McMann
    This was an impressive 1R sub, however McMann was coming off a loss to Tate.  Good win for Nunes, but still not that impressive.  Rousey took out McMann in 1 minute.  

    Nunes around Even vs Shevchenko
    Nunes took the 1st, the 2nd was close, but again she faded late 2nd, and she got pieced up in the 3rd.  Nunes won by Unanimous decision.  If this was a 5 round fight, Shevchenko would have won easily.

    Nunes around +120 vs Tate for Title
    Tate went into this fight way too confident, did way too much press, and was not on her game/was just about done with UFC.  It was impressive by Nunes, but let's not forget that Rousey made a better Tate tap twice.  And Tate looked miserable a few weeks ago in her next fight/last fight in UFC.  Tate also was getting destroyed by Holm before she got the 5R Sub.
    Reply
    Sorry, Scal, but you're too into the media narrative.  You got a loser there.  I've dug deep into this fight and regardless, you have terrible value on Nunes.  Nunes is not some monster that you may think she is.  The first thing you need to know about Nunes is she fades.  She fades in just about every fight she's in.


    Let's look at her last 5 UFC fights.


    Nunes around +175 vs Cat Zingano.  
    Nunes won the 1st round, but then lost the 2nd, and was eventually TKOd in the 3rd.  Faded considerably after the 1st round.  Rousey took out Zingano in 14 seconds.

    Nunes around -600 vs Baszier
    Baszier was on a bad streak, basically done with the UFC.  They gave Nunes this fight to get her back on track.  Easy 1R TKO.  

    Nunes around +200 vs McMann
    This was an impressive 1R sub, however McMann was coming off a loss to Tate.  Good win for Nunes, but still not that impressive.  Rousey took out McMann in 1 minute.  

    Nunes around Even vs Shevchenko
    Nunes took the 1st, the 2nd was close, but again she faded late 2nd, and she got pieced up in the 3rd.  Nunes won by Unanimous decision.  If this was a 5 round fight, Shevchenko would have won easily.

    Nunes around +120 vs Tate for Title
    Tate went into this fight way too confident, did way too much press, and was not on her game/was just about done with UFC.  It was impressive by Nunes, but let's not forget that Rousey made a better Tate tap twice.  And Tate looked miserable a few weeks ago in her next fight/last fight in UFC.  Tate also was getting destroyed by Holm before she got the 5R Sub.
     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 5:46 AM ET #3

    The bottom line is, you are getting horrible value.  Rousey opened at -320 and the media narratives had people drive this price all the way down.  All the value is on Rousey right now.  And you talk about the Holm fight.  Well, let's talk about it.  She took the fight way sooner than she should've because Dana White asked her to move up the fight, so she had a shorter camp than usual.  The fight was also in Australia, and we can be honest and say Holly Holm was just a bad match-up for Rousey.  Rousey did not have a good game plan and fought right into what Holm wanted.  Nunes is certainly not near the match-up problem Holm is for Rousey.

    Rousey's last several fight odds.

    vs Holm ~ -1200
    vs Correia ~ 1700
    vs Zingano ~ -1000
    vs Davis ~ -1200
    vs McMann ~ -400
    vs Tate ~ -700
    vs Carmouche ~ -900
    vs Kaufman ~ -900
    vs Tate ~ -400


    Thinking you are getting good value with Nunes at +135 is just wrong.  All of the value is on Rousey.  I cannot believe how much the public is driving this line down, but Rousey will be one of my biggest MMA bets in some time.  Good luck, Scal.  You will need it.  


    Rousey said she has had an amazing camp and weight is 0 issue, she is on a better pace for her weight cut than she has ever been on.  

    Look at this picture...She is a monster right now...

    https://www.instagram.com/p/BOOFe2hj3xB/?taken-by=rondarousey&hl=en


    UFC knows how much of a better match-up this is for Rousey than Holm would've been.  Did they want the Holm rematch for the $$$?  Probably.  But, now they have lucked into Nunes being champion and Ronda being able to take it off of her.  They also made this other division for Holm because they probably don't want Holm near Ronda once Ronda wins the title back.  They'll give Ronda the winner of Schevchenko/Pena and then go from there.
    Reply
    The bottom line is, you are getting horrible value.  Rousey opened at -320 and the media narratives had people drive this price all the way down.  All the value is on Rousey right now.  And you talk about the Holm fight.  Well, let's talk about it.  She took the fight way sooner than she should've because Dana White asked her to move up the fight, so she had a shorter camp than usual.  The fight was also in Australia, and we can be honest and say Holly Holm was just a bad match-up for Rousey.  Rousey did not have a good game plan and fought right into what Holm wanted.  Nunes is certainly not near the match-up problem Holm is for Rousey.

    Rousey's last several fight odds.

    vs Holm ~ -1200
    vs Correia ~ 1700
    vs Zingano ~ -1000
    vs Davis ~ -1200
    vs McMann ~ -400
    vs Tate ~ -700
    vs Carmouche ~ -900
    vs Kaufman ~ -900
    vs Tate ~ -400


    Thinking you are getting good value with Nunes at +135 is just wrong.  All of the value is on Rousey.  I cannot believe how much the public is driving this line down, but Rousey will be one of my biggest MMA bets in some time.  Good luck, Scal.  You will need it.  


    Rousey said she has had an amazing camp and weight is 0 issue, she is on a better pace for her weight cut than she has ever been on.  

    Look at this picture...She is a monster right now...

    https://www.instagram.com/p/BOOFe2hj3xB/?taken-by=rondarousey&hl=en


    UFC knows how much of a better match-up this is for Rousey than Holm would've been.  Did they want the Holm rematch for the $$$?  Probably.  But, now they have lucked into Nunes being champion and Ronda being able to take it off of her.  They also made this other division for Holm because they probably don't want Holm near Ronda once Ronda wins the title back.  They'll give Ronda the winner of Schevchenko/Pena and then go from there.
     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 6:00 AM ET #4

    Leans...

    Garbrandt
    Werdum/Cain Over
    Lineker/Dillashaw Over
    Magny/Hendricks Over
    Saffiedine
    Smolka
    Oliveira
    Reply
    Leans...

    Garbrandt
    Werdum/Cain Over
    Lineker/Dillashaw Over
    Magny/Hendricks Over
    Saffiedine
    Smolka
    Oliveira
     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 6:13 AM ET #5

    UFC 205: +28.7 Units - https://www.covers.com/postingforum/POST01/showmessage.aspx?spt=212&sub=102342912

    FN 99: +11.86 Units - https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=212&sub=102347035

    FN 100: +13.73 Units - https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=212&sub=102347038

    Skipped FN 101

    TUF 24 Finale: -14.7 Units
    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/POST01/showmessage.aspx?spt=212&sub=102355325

    FN 102: -9.95 Units
    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/POST01/showmessage.aspx?spt=212&sub=102358341

    UFC 206: -4.2 Units
    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=212&sub=102358856

    UFC on Fox 22: +2.7 Units
    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/POST01/showmessage.aspx?spt=212&sub=102358341
    Reply
    UFC 205: +28.7 Units - https://www.covers.com/postingforum/POST01/showmessage.aspx?spt=212&sub=102342912

    FN 99: +11.86 Units - https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=212&sub=102347035

    FN 100: +13.73 Units - https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=212&sub=102347038

    Skipped FN 101

    TUF 24 Finale: -14.7 Units
    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/POST01/showmessage.aspx?spt=212&sub=102355325

    FN 102: -9.95 Units
    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/POST01/showmessage.aspx?spt=212&sub=102358341

    UFC 206: -4.2 Units
    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=212&sub=102358856

    UFC on Fox 22: +2.7 Units
    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/POST01/showmessage.aspx?spt=212&sub=102358341
     
    jdr016
    jdr016
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2006
    Posts: 6591
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 8:28 AM ET #6

    I'm leaning towards Rousey and the over myself. 

    I agree with you on the media narrative. Too many people are doubting Rousey and calling for the upset like it's a sure thing. 

    Nunes is a good fighter, but she doesn't have a long proven track record and she has looked bad in the UFC in her fights that went into the third round. So her cardio is a big question.

    Reply
    I'm leaning towards Rousey and the over myself. 

    I agree with you on the media narrative. Too many people are doubting Rousey and calling for the upset like it's a sure thing. 

    Nunes is a good fighter, but she doesn't have a long proven track record and she has looked bad in the UFC in her fights that went into the third round. So her cardio is a big question.

     
    Jrod6
    Jrod6
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2015
    Posts: 4252
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 11:41 AM ET #7

    On Ronda as well, OVER 1.5 and I'm on Cody garbrandt HUGE 
    Reply
    On Ronda as well, OVER 1.5 and I'm on Cody garbrandt HUGE 
     
    jdr016
    jdr016
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2006
    Posts: 6591
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 12:01 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod6:

    On Ronda as well, OVER 1.5 and I'm on Cody garbrandt HUGE 

    Why do you like Garbrandt? Despite being undefeated, he's unproven against top competition and Cruz hasn't lost in over ten years. 

    I'm not saying you are right or wrong and I probably won't even have any money on the fight. I'm just curious of your angle.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod6:

    On Ronda as well, OVER 1.5 and I'm on Cody garbrandt HUGE 

    Why do you like Garbrandt? Despite being undefeated, he's unproven against top competition and Cruz hasn't lost in over ten years. 

    I'm not saying you are right or wrong and I probably won't even have any money on the fight. I'm just curious of your angle.

     
    jdr016
    jdr016
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2006
    Posts: 6591
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 12:04 PM ET #9

    My apologies. I meant to write "Cruz hasn't lost in close to ten years". His last and only loss was in March 2007. 

    Reply
    My apologies. I meant to write "Cruz hasn't lost in close to ten years". His last and only loss was in March 2007. 

     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 3:00 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango:

    Sorry, Scal, but you're too into the media narrative.  You got a loser there.  I've dug deep into this fight and regardless, you have terrible value on Nunes.  Nunes is not some monster that you may think she is.  The first thing you need to know about Nunes is she fades.  She fades in just about every fight she's in.


    Let's look at her last 5 UFC fights.


    Nunes around +175 vs Cat Zingano.  
    Nunes won the 1st round, but then lost the 2nd, and was eventually TKOd in the 3rd.  Faded considerably after the 1st round.  Rousey took out Zingano in 14 seconds.

    Nunes around -600 vs Baszier
    Baszier was on a bad streak, basically done with the UFC.  They gave Nunes this fight to get her back on track.  Easy 1R TKO.  

    Nunes around +200 vs McMann
    This was an impressive 1R sub, however McMann was coming off a loss to Tate.  Good win for Nunes, but still not that impressive.  Rousey took out McMann in 1 minute.  

    Nunes around Even vs Shevchenko
    Nunes took the 1st, the 2nd was close, but again she faded late 2nd, and she got pieced up in the 3rd.  Nunes won by Unanimous decision.  If this was a 5 round fight, Shevchenko would have won easily.

    Nunes around +120 vs Tate for Title
    Tate went into this fight way too confident, did way too much press, and was not on her game/was just about done with UFC.  It was impressive by Nunes, but let's not forget that Rousey made a better Tate tap twice.  And Tate looked miserable a few weeks ago in her next fight/last fight in UFC.  Tate also was getting destroyed by Holm before she got the 5R Sub.


    Good stuff....   don't even bother trying to talk sense into scal, once his mind is set nothing will ever change it.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango:

    Sorry, Scal, but you're too into the media narrative.  You got a loser there.  I've dug deep into this fight and regardless, you have terrible value on Nunes.  Nunes is not some monster that you may think she is.  The first thing you need to know about Nunes is she fades.  She fades in just about every fight she's in.


    Let's look at her last 5 UFC fights.


    Nunes around +175 vs Cat Zingano.  
    Nunes won the 1st round, but then lost the 2nd, and was eventually TKOd in the 3rd.  Faded considerably after the 1st round.  Rousey took out Zingano in 14 seconds.

    Nunes around -600 vs Baszier
    Baszier was on a bad streak, basically done with the UFC.  They gave Nunes this fight to get her back on track.  Easy 1R TKO.  

    Nunes around +200 vs McMann
    This was an impressive 1R sub, however McMann was coming off a loss to Tate.  Good win for Nunes, but still not that impressive.  Rousey took out McMann in 1 minute.  

    Nunes around Even vs Shevchenko
    Nunes took the 1st, the 2nd was close, but again she faded late 2nd, and she got pieced up in the 3rd.  Nunes won by Unanimous decision.  If this was a 5 round fight, Shevchenko would have won easily.

    Nunes around +120 vs Tate for Title
    Tate went into this fight way too confident, did way too much press, and was not on her game/was just about done with UFC.  It was impressive by Nunes, but let's not forget that Rousey made a better Tate tap twice.  And Tate looked miserable a few weeks ago in her next fight/last fight in UFC.  Tate also was getting destroyed by Holm before she got the 5R Sub.


    Good stuff....   don't even bother trying to talk sense into scal, once his mind is set nothing will ever change it.  
     
    swanbomb
    swanbomb
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 1855
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 3:27 PM ET #11

    I don't typically like to go against Scal and if we are on opposite sides, normally I just wouldn't play the game, but I'm on Rousey huge here as well.

    BOL shango 
    Reply
    I don't typically like to go against Scal and if we are on opposite sides, normally I just wouldn't play the game, but I'm on Rousey huge here as well.

    BOL shango 
     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 4:26 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by jdr016:


    Why do you like Garbrandt? Despite being undefeated, he's unproven against top competition and Cruz hasn't lost in over ten years. 

    I'm not saying you are right or wrong and I probably won't even have any money on the fight. I'm just curious of your angle.


    There's a bunch of reasons I like Cody in this fight, which I will get to, but Cruz is not the same fighter he used to be.  I think most that watched the Dillashaw fight would agree that Cruz did not win that fight and was gifted a split decision.  And then he beat up on an aging/almost done with UFC, Faber, a fight in which he probably lost 2 rounds too.  Before those two fights, he hadn't fought since Sept 2014, where he beat Mizugaki (not impressive).  Before that fight, you need to go all the way back to Oct. 2011, where he beat a much much much smaller Demetrius.  Cruz has just not been active or impressive in the last five years.  He has never faced someone with the power of Garbrandt.  Cruz is fast, but I don't think he's fast enough anymore to not get clipped at some point during this fight, and I don't believe he has the punching power anymore to knock out Cody in this fight.  I love the +185 in this fight, but inside the distance is the way to go/by TKO/KO.  Cruz won't be able to dance around this guy for five rounds and will pay for it.  Could Cruz survive?  Yeah, he could.  But, I'm going to take my chances on a nice dog to become new Bantanmweight Champion.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jdr016:


    Why do you like Garbrandt? Despite being undefeated, he's unproven against top competition and Cruz hasn't lost in over ten years. 

    I'm not saying you are right or wrong and I probably won't even have any money on the fight. I'm just curious of your angle.


    There's a bunch of reasons I like Cody in this fight, which I will get to, but Cruz is not the same fighter he used to be.  I think most that watched the Dillashaw fight would agree that Cruz did not win that fight and was gifted a split decision.  And then he beat up on an aging/almost done with UFC, Faber, a fight in which he probably lost 2 rounds too.  Before those two fights, he hadn't fought since Sept 2014, where he beat Mizugaki (not impressive).  Before that fight, you need to go all the way back to Oct. 2011, where he beat a much much much smaller Demetrius.  Cruz has just not been active or impressive in the last five years.  He has never faced someone with the power of Garbrandt.  Cruz is fast, but I don't think he's fast enough anymore to not get clipped at some point during this fight, and I don't believe he has the punching power anymore to knock out Cody in this fight.  I love the +185 in this fight, but inside the distance is the way to go/by TKO/KO.  Cruz won't be able to dance around this guy for five rounds and will pay for it.  Could Cruz survive?  Yeah, he could.  But, I'm going to take my chances on a nice dog to become new Bantanmweight Champion.  
     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 4:27 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by jdr016:

    I'm leaning towards Rousey and the over myself. 

    I agree with you on the media narrative. Too many people are doubting Rousey and calling for the upset like it's a sure thing. 

    Nunes is a good fighter, but she doesn't have a long proven track record and she has looked bad in the UFC in her fights that went into the third round. So her cardio is a big question.


    Bingo 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jdr016:

    I'm leaning towards Rousey and the over myself. 

    I agree with you on the media narrative. Too many people are doubting Rousey and calling for the upset like it's a sure thing. 

    Nunes is a good fighter, but she doesn't have a long proven track record and she has looked bad in the UFC in her fights that went into the third round. So her cardio is a big question.


    Bingo 
     
    jdr016
    jdr016
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2006
    Posts: 6591
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 6:26 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:

    Good stuff....   don't even bother trying to talk sense into scal, once his mind is set nothing will ever change it.  

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:

    Good stuff....   don't even bother trying to talk sense into scal, once his mind is set nothing will ever change it.  

     
    jdr016
    jdr016
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2006
    Posts: 6591
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 6:31 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by swanbomb:

    I don't typically like to go against Scal and if we are on opposite sides, normally I just wouldn't play the game, but I'm on Rousey huge here as well.

    BOL shango 

    I will never understand the "I don't like to go against..." approach. Nobody wins every bet. And outside of college football, Scalabrine has been par for the course this year anyway.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by swanbomb:

    I don't typically like to go against Scal and if we are on opposite sides, normally I just wouldn't play the game, but I'm on Rousey huge here as well.

    BOL shango 

    I will never understand the "I don't like to go against..." approach. Nobody wins every bet. And outside of college football, Scalabrine has been par for the course this year anyway.

     
    jdr016
    jdr016
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2006
    Posts: 6591
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 6:37 PM ET #16

    Relative to UFC 207, Cain Velasquez announced today that he will have back surgery shortly after the new year. He is still going to fight Werdum at UFC 207 next week. According to a report, he is reportedly experiencing severe pain if he has to stand up straight for more than 10 minutes. That part could be a smoke screen on his camp's part. But, interesting info nonetheless. 

     

    Reply
    Relative to UFC 207, Cain Velasquez announced today that he will have back surgery shortly after the new year. He is still going to fight Werdum at UFC 207 next week. According to a report, he is reportedly experiencing severe pain if he has to stand up straight for more than 10 minutes. That part could be a smoke screen on his camp's part. But, interesting info nonetheless. 

     

     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2016 - 8:05 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by jdr016:

    Relative to UFC 207, Cain Velasquez announced today that he will have back surgery shortly after the new year. He is still going to fight Werdum at UFC 207 next week. According to a report, he is reportedly experiencing severe pain if he has to stand up straight for more than 10 minutes. That part could be a smoke screen on his camp's part. But, interesting info nonetheless. 

     


    Wow.  Great info.  Werdum looked good vs Browne and may just be a bad match-up for Cain.  Def staying away from Cain after that info.  Major red flag.  The over could still be nice, though...

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jdr016:

    Relative to UFC 207, Cain Velasquez announced today that he will have back surgery shortly after the new year. He is still going to fight Werdum at UFC 207 next week. According to a report, he is reportedly experiencing severe pain if he has to stand up straight for more than 10 minutes. That part could be a smoke screen on his camp's part. But, interesting info nonetheless. 

     


    Wow.  Great info.  Werdum looked good vs Browne and may just be a bad match-up for Cain.  Def staying away from Cain after that info.  Major red flag.  The over could still be nice, though...

     
    CallingYouOut69
    CallingYouOut69
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2016
    Posts: 36
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2016 - 1:49 AM ET #18

    I can't remember exactly, but didn't Faber even knock down Cruz in that last fight too, early on? Maybe I'm forgetting things correctly. I thought he did, though. Cruz then went on to recover fine and dominate the rest of the fight, but still. Garbrandt has good power and a finishing instinct that a lot of the other fighters Cruz has fought lately don't necessarily have. I think it's Garbrandt or nothing in terms of a bet (and agree that TKO/KO is the prop to take for extra $$).

    As far as Rousey/Nunes go, I think there are way too many unanswered questions in regards to both fighters. Arguments can definitely be made for both sides. But still, you likely won't ever get a chance to get Rousey at these odds again. If she's anywhere CLOSE to her old form and motivated, that's significant value in and of itself right there. It's not like Nunes is a world-beater. Hell, none of the girls in that division outside of Rousey are. Why do you think the title has changed hands twice in two fights since then? None of those girls can be trusted to show up consistently and perform at the highest level like Ronda can. She wouldn't be coming back for this fight right now if she wasn't motivated or properly prepared. I think she wins this within 2 rounds.
    Reply
    I can't remember exactly, but didn't Faber even knock down Cruz in that last fight too, early on? Maybe I'm forgetting things correctly. I thought he did, though. Cruz then went on to recover fine and dominate the rest of the fight, but still. Garbrandt has good power and a finishing instinct that a lot of the other fighters Cruz has fought lately don't necessarily have. I think it's Garbrandt or nothing in terms of a bet (and agree that TKO/KO is the prop to take for extra $$).

    As far as Rousey/Nunes go, I think there are way too many unanswered questions in regards to both fighters. Arguments can definitely be made for both sides. But still, you likely won't ever get a chance to get Rousey at these odds again. If she's anywhere CLOSE to her old form and motivated, that's significant value in and of itself right there. It's not like Nunes is a world-beater. Hell, none of the girls in that division outside of Rousey are. Why do you think the title has changed hands twice in two fights since then? None of those girls can be trusted to show up consistently and perform at the highest level like Ronda can. She wouldn't be coming back for this fight right now if she wasn't motivated or properly prepared. I think she wins this within 2 rounds.
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Dec. 22, 2016 - 5:49 PM ET #19

    Finally see a line move on Rousey...  been sitting at -200 since it opened on my site and now dropped to -170 last night.  
    Reply
    Finally see a line move on Rousey...  been sitting at -200 since it opened on my site and now dropped to -170 last night.  
     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Dec. 23, 2016 - 7:02 AM ET #20

    Saw today that Nunes has had a head cold/been under the weather.  Excuses coming in already.  I wouldn't be surprised if she missed weight, but she still has a week until the fight, so we'll see.  I hope she is okay and makes the weight, but just something to think about.  
    Reply
    Saw today that Nunes has had a head cold/been under the weather.  Excuses coming in already.  I wouldn't be surprised if she missed weight, but she still has a week until the fight, so we'll see.  I hope she is okay and makes the weight, but just something to think about.  
     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Dec. 23, 2016 - 7:03 AM ET #21

    Sinus infection***
    Reply
    Sinus infection***
     
    charlielo55
    charlielo55
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 2851
    Posted: Dec. 26, 2016 - 11:55 AM ET #22

    This will be the last chance you get to bet on Rousey, she'll retire after this beating she's got coming to her. She should stick to movies.
    Reply
    This will be the last chance you get to bet on Rousey, she'll retire after this beating she's got coming to her. She should stick to movies.
     
    ALLPLAYER
    ALLPLAYER
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2016
    Posts: 81
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2016 - 12:50 PM ET #23

    I absolutely agree with you. I saw all the Nunes fights last night on UFC FightPass. Ronda will destroy her. Nunes is very vulnerable when hit. She cannot take punishment. Nunes's kicks take too long to develop and by that time, Ronda will tag her. Ronda is playing possum.....she already knows the outcome. This one will be over QUICK!

    Please Do Not Bet on Nunes, players! You will lose.
    Reply
    I absolutely agree with you. I saw all the Nunes fights last night on UFC FightPass. Ronda will destroy her. Nunes is very vulnerable when hit. She cannot take punishment. Nunes's kicks take too long to develop and by that time, Ronda will tag her. Ronda is playing possum.....she already knows the outcome. This one will be over QUICK!

    Please Do Not Bet on Nunes, players! You will lose.
     
    Sir_Gritz
    Sir_Gritz
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 381
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2016 - 12:11 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango:


    There's a bunch of reasons I like Cody in this fight, which I will get to, but Cruz is not the same fighter he used to be.  I think most that watched the Dillashaw fight would agree that Cruz did not win that fight and was gifted a split decision.  And then he beat up on an aging/almost done with UFC, Faber, a fight in which he probably lost 2 rounds too.  Before those two fights, he hadn't fought since Sept 2014, where he beat Mizugaki (not impressive).  Before that fight, you need to go all the way back to Oct. 2011, where he beat a much much much smaller Demetrius.  Cruz has just not been active or impressive in the last five years.  He has never faced someone with the power of Garbrandt.  Cruz is fast, but I don't think he's fast enough anymore to not get clipped at some point during this fight, and I don't believe he has the punching power anymore to knock out Cody in this fight.  I love the +185 in this fight, but inside the distance is the way to go/by TKO/KO.  Cruz won't be able to dance around this guy for five rounds and will pay for it.  Could Cruz survive?  Yeah, he could.  But, I'm going to take my chances on a nice dog to become new Bantanmweight Champion.  

    Wouldn't you say that Dillashaw and Cruz are arguably the two best fighters in the division and so having a close fight with Dillashaw shouldn't be a knock on Cruz?

    I may be wrong but didn't Dillashaw have a lot of success against Cruz in three 4th and 5th rounds by incorporating  a lot of leg kicks, something Garbandt doesn't really do due to his heavy reliance on power? 

    As for the fight with Faber, the first round was close and Faber was swept in every round thereafter and it wasn't even close. Even looking at media scorecards, most had Cruz winning 50-45.

    I'm with you on the fact that the Mizugaki win isn't very impressive, especially given the fact that Cody smashed him in quicker fashion.

    I am also with you on the possible facade of Cruz being what he was prior to all of those injuries and due to the small amount of fights he's had in the past 5 years, we may not know who he really is. However, I feel as though backing Garbandt, you're taking a gamble and hoping that to be true and hoping Cody catches Cruz because if he doesn't he will be swinging at air for 5 rounds.

    Same reason as to why I don't want to take Dillashaw is the same reason I don't want to take Cruz, fighting a guy with 1 punch KO power and hoping they escape a full fight without being KO'D.

    I am an underdog guy so I am curious what your thoughts are to the above.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango:


    There's a bunch of reasons I like Cody in this fight, which I will get to, but Cruz is not the same fighter he used to be.  I think most that watched the Dillashaw fight would agree that Cruz did not win that fight and was gifted a split decision.  And then he beat up on an aging/almost done with UFC, Faber, a fight in which he probably lost 2 rounds too.  Before those two fights, he hadn't fought since Sept 2014, where he beat Mizugaki (not impressive).  Before that fight, you need to go all the way back to Oct. 2011, where he beat a much much much smaller Demetrius.  Cruz has just not been active or impressive in the last five years.  He has never faced someone with the power of Garbrandt.  Cruz is fast, but I don't think he's fast enough anymore to not get clipped at some point during this fight, and I don't believe he has the punching power anymore to knock out Cody in this fight.  I love the +185 in this fight, but inside the distance is the way to go/by TKO/KO.  Cruz won't be able to dance around this guy for five rounds and will pay for it.  Could Cruz survive?  Yeah, he could.  But, I'm going to take my chances on a nice dog to become new Bantanmweight Champion.  

    Wouldn't you say that Dillashaw and Cruz are arguably the two best fighters in the division and so having a close fight with Dillashaw shouldn't be a knock on Cruz?

    I may be wrong but didn't Dillashaw have a lot of success against Cruz in three 4th and 5th rounds by incorporating  a lot of leg kicks, something Garbandt doesn't really do due to his heavy reliance on power? 

    As for the fight with Faber, the first round was close and Faber was swept in every round thereafter and it wasn't even close. Even looking at media scorecards, most had Cruz winning 50-45.

    I'm with you on the fact that the Mizugaki win isn't very impressive, especially given the fact that Cody smashed him in quicker fashion.

    I am also with you on the possible facade of Cruz being what he was prior to all of those injuries and due to the small amount of fights he's had in the past 5 years, we may not know who he really is. However, I feel as though backing Garbandt, you're taking a gamble and hoping that to be true and hoping Cody catches Cruz because if he doesn't he will be swinging at air for 5 rounds.

    Same reason as to why I don't want to take Dillashaw is the same reason I don't want to take Cruz, fighting a guy with 1 punch KO power and hoping they escape a full fight without being KO'D.

    I am an underdog guy so I am curious what your thoughts are to the above.
     
     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2016 - 1:24 PM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Gritz:


    Wouldn't you say that Dillashaw and Cruz are arguably the two best fighters in the division and so having a close fight with Dillashaw shouldn't be a knock on Cruz?

    I may be wrong but didn't Dillashaw have a lot of success against Cruz in three 4th and 5th rounds by incorporating  a lot of leg kicks, something Garbandt doesn't really do due to his heavy reliance on power? 

    As for the fight with Faber, the first round was close and Faber was swept in every round thereafter and it wasn't even close. Even looking at media scorecards, most had Cruz winning 50-45.

    I'm with you on the fact that the Mizugaki win isn't very impressive, especially given the fact that Cody smashed him in quicker fashion.

    I am also with you on the possible facade of Cruz being what he was prior to all of those injuries and due to the small amount of fights he's had in the past 5 years, we may not know who he really is. However, I feel as though backing Garbandt, you're taking a gamble and hoping that to be true and hoping Cody catches Cruz because if he doesn't he will be swinging at air for 5 rounds.

    Same reason as to why I don't want to take Dillashaw is the same reason I don't want to take Cruz, fighting a guy with 1 punch KO power and hoping they escape a full fight without being KO'D.

    I am an underdog guy so I am curious what your thoughts are to the above.


    I will probably make wagers on Cruz by decision and Cody by KO.  In the Dillashaw/Lineker fight, I like how Lineker closes distance and he has the hardest punching power in the division.  I think 3 rounds benefits Lineker dramatically.  The Lineker fight vs Dodson was very telling of how Lineker can strike with extremely quick fighters and win rounds.  I get the love for Dillashaw because many had him beat Cruz, but he matches up really well with Cruz, not so much Lineker.  Dillashaw also matches up very well with Barao, which were his two most impressive wins.  Besides Barao, I don't see any world beaters he defeated.  Assuncao is past his prime, coming off injuries.  Dillashaw chewed him up with revenge in that fight.  I love the path Lineker has been on and believe getting over 2/1 is terrific value in that dight.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Gritz:


    Wouldn't you say that Dillashaw and Cruz are arguably the two best fighters in the division and so having a close fight with Dillashaw shouldn't be a knock on Cruz?

    I may be wrong but didn't Dillashaw have a lot of success against Cruz in three 4th and 5th rounds by incorporating  a lot of leg kicks, something Garbandt doesn't really do due to his heavy reliance on power? 

    As for the fight with Faber, the first round was close and Faber was swept in every round thereafter and it wasn't even close. Even looking at media scorecards, most had Cruz winning 50-45.

    I'm with you on the fact that the Mizugaki win isn't very impressive, especially given the fact that Cody smashed him in quicker fashion.

    I am also with you on the possible facade of Cruz being what he was prior to all of those injuries and due to the small amount of fights he's had in the past 5 years, we may not know who he really is. However, I feel as though backing Garbandt, you're taking a gamble and hoping that to be true and hoping Cody catches Cruz because if he doesn't he will be swinging at air for 5 rounds.

    Same reason as to why I don't want to take Dillashaw is the same reason I don't want to take Cruz, fighting a guy with 1 punch KO power and hoping they escape a full fight without being KO'D.

    I am an underdog guy so I am curious what your thoughts are to the above.


    I will probably make wagers on Cruz by decision and Cody by KO.  In the Dillashaw/Lineker fight, I like how Lineker closes distance and he has the hardest punching power in the division.  I think 3 rounds benefits Lineker dramatically.  The Lineker fight vs Dodson was very telling of how Lineker can strike with extremely quick fighters and win rounds.  I get the love for Dillashaw because many had him beat Cruz, but he matches up really well with Cruz, not so much Lineker.  Dillashaw also matches up very well with Barao, which were his two most impressive wins.  Besides Barao, I don't see any world beaters he defeated.  Assuncao is past his prime, coming off injuries.  Dillashaw chewed him up with revenge in that fight.  I love the path Lineker has been on and believe getting over 2/1 is terrific value in that dight.  
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts
    123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,238
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,229
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 630
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,393
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,455
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,189
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 613
    • Trump's legacy? 32,957
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,091
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,727

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.