• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC 207, Including biggest wager of the year

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    PapaShango
    Sir_Gritz
    Motherflickee
    DUNKMAN
    jdr016
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 4854
    Posts: 61
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2016 - 1:50 PM ET #26

    Rousey wins inside distance -125 (5 Units)
    Rousey wins inside distance -115 (1 Unit)
    Rousey wins by submission -105 (2 Units)
    Rousey wins by submission +125 (1 Unit)
    Rousey wins in round 1 +165 (1 Unit)

    Cruz wins by 5 round decision +130 (2 Units)
    Garbrandt wins by TKO/KO +245 (1 Unit)

    Lineker +210 (2 Units)
    Lineker by 3 round decision +475 (1 Unit)

    Kim wins by 3 round decision +240 (1 Unit)

    Magny/Hendricks Over 2.5 -190 (3 Units)
    Magny by 3 round decision +180 (2 Units)
    Magny wins by TKO/KO +530 (1 Unit)

    Pyle/Garcia won't start round 3 -125 (1 Unit)

    Oliveira/Means won't go 3 round distance -120 (1 Unit)


    May have more...
    Reply
    Rousey wins inside distance -125 (5 Units)
    Rousey wins inside distance -115 (1 Unit)
    Rousey wins by submission -105 (2 Units)
    Rousey wins by submission +125 (1 Unit)
    Rousey wins in round 1 +165 (1 Unit)

    Cruz wins by 5 round decision +130 (2 Units)
    Garbrandt wins by TKO/KO +245 (1 Unit)

    Lineker +210 (2 Units)
    Lineker by 3 round decision +475 (1 Unit)

    Kim wins by 3 round decision +240 (1 Unit)

    Magny/Hendricks Over 2.5 -190 (3 Units)
    Magny by 3 round decision +180 (2 Units)
    Magny wins by TKO/KO +530 (1 Unit)

    Pyle/Garcia won't start round 3 -125 (1 Unit)

    Oliveira/Means won't go 3 round distance -120 (1 Unit)


    May have more...
     
    Sir_Gritz
    Sir_Gritz
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 381
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2016 - 2:01 PM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango:



    I will probably make wagers on Cruz by decision and Cody by KO.  In the Dillashaw/Lineker fight, I like how Lineker closes distance and he has the hardest punching power in the division.  I think 3 rounds benefits Lineker dramatically.  The Lineker fight vs Dodson was very telling of how Lineker can strike with extremely quick fighters and win rounds.  I get the love for Dillashaw because many had him beat Cruz, but he matches up really well with Cruz, not so much Lineker.  Dillashaw also matches up very well with Barao, which were his two most impressive wins.  Besides Barao, I don't see any world beaters he defeated.  Assuncao is past his prime, coming off injuries.  Dillashaw chewed him up with revenge in that fight.  I love the path Lineker has been on and believe getting over 2/1 is terrific value in that dight.  

    I figure since you have more units on Cruz by decision you're leaning more towards him and hedging with the Cody by KO?

    I agree with you on Lineker benefiting from it being a 3 round fight especially due to his judge friendly style. Dillashaw isn't as quick as Dodson and Lineker constantly made Dodson feel his power while eating multiple head kicks.

    Even if Lineker doesn't KO Dillashaw, he has enough power to steal a round by landing a few significant shots.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango:



    I will probably make wagers on Cruz by decision and Cody by KO.  In the Dillashaw/Lineker fight, I like how Lineker closes distance and he has the hardest punching power in the division.  I think 3 rounds benefits Lineker dramatically.  The Lineker fight vs Dodson was very telling of how Lineker can strike with extremely quick fighters and win rounds.  I get the love for Dillashaw because many had him beat Cruz, but he matches up really well with Cruz, not so much Lineker.  Dillashaw also matches up very well with Barao, which were his two most impressive wins.  Besides Barao, I don't see any world beaters he defeated.  Assuncao is past his prime, coming off injuries.  Dillashaw chewed him up with revenge in that fight.  I love the path Lineker has been on and believe getting over 2/1 is terrific value in that dight.  

    I figure since you have more units on Cruz by decision you're leaning more towards him and hedging with the Cody by KO?

    I agree with you on Lineker benefiting from it being a 3 round fight especially due to his judge friendly style. Dillashaw isn't as quick as Dodson and Lineker constantly made Dodson feel his power while eating multiple head kicks.

    Even if Lineker doesn't KO Dillashaw, he has enough power to steal a round by landing a few significant shots.

     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2016 - 4:25 PM ET #28

    Yeah, the mental warfare that Cruz has put on Cody all week could be debilitating.  Cruz could knock out Cody and I'd be screwed, but I don't know how much Cruz will want to exchange in the pocket.  I still have some faith Cody could KO Cruz, but definitely not counting on it as much as I believed earlier.  The weigh-in tonight will be very dramatic.  I wouldn't be surprised if Cody did something really stupid.  His emotions have gotten the better of him recently.  Cody could be very nervous tomorrow night.
    Reply
    Yeah, the mental warfare that Cruz has put on Cody all week could be debilitating.  Cruz could knock out Cody and I'd be screwed, but I don't know how much Cruz will want to exchange in the pocket.  I still have some faith Cody could KO Cruz, but definitely not counting on it as much as I believed earlier.  The weigh-in tonight will be very dramatic.  I wouldn't be surprised if Cody did something really stupid.  His emotions have gotten the better of him recently.  Cody could be very nervous tomorrow night.
     
    Motherflickee
    Motherflickee
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 1257
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2016 - 6:18 PM ET #29

    Big line move, money flowing on Magny
    Reply
    Big line move, money flowing on Magny
     
    DUNKMAN
    DUNKMAN
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2002
    Posts: 3362
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2016 - 1:41 AM ET #30

    I seem to agree with you until I just saw a Rousey at the weigh-in.... she's terrified. She was never mentally prepared to take a whooping like she did. She outclassed so many opponents in a row and started believing her own press.... and I honestly don't think she's ever going to recover. If she can grab an arm and end it quickly, all her.. but if not, I can see her panicking and as soon as she gets hit a few times just coming unglued... just my thoughts... but I agree, if you like her that's a great value. Good luck either way
    Reply
    I seem to agree with you until I just saw a Rousey at the weigh-in.... she's terrified. She was never mentally prepared to take a whooping like she did. She outclassed so many opponents in a row and started believing her own press.... and I honestly don't think she's ever going to recover. If she can grab an arm and end it quickly, all her.. but if not, I can see her panicking and as soon as she gets hit a few times just coming unglued... just my thoughts... but I agree, if you like her that's a great value. Good luck either way
     
    jdr016
    jdr016
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2006
    Posts: 6591
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2016 - 9:26 AM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by Motherflickee:

    Big line move, money flowing on Magny

    That and Hendricks missed weight. Plus, he gave a bizarre interview to the media where he came off as completely disinterested in fighting.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Motherflickee:

    Big line move, money flowing on Magny

    That and Hendricks missed weight. Plus, he gave a bizarre interview to the media where he came off as completely disinterested in fighting.

     
    barneybeans
    barneybeans
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2003
    Posts: 9981
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2016 - 10:16 AM ET #32

    Papa! I am all over Rousey and decided to check the forum and saw this. Very impressive indeed. I have not ready everything except your first 2 or 3 posts. I saw the line yesterday @ -$135 +$105 and thought, "whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?"

    Then I started reading the press...

    Rousey -$135 for 10 units.

    Now that I know it opened at over -$300 I feel like I got a great deal.



    The pen is mightier than the pigs
    Reply
    Papa! I am all over Rousey and decided to check the forum and saw this. Very impressive indeed. I have not ready everything except your first 2 or 3 posts. I saw the line yesterday @ -$135 +$105 and thought, "whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?"

    Then I started reading the press...

    Rousey -$135 for 10 units.

    Now that I know it opened at over -$300 I feel like I got a great deal.



     
    barneybeans
    barneybeans
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2003
    Posts: 9981
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2016 - 10:30 AM ET #33

    So I think the betting public reading about Nunes the champ, how awesome and killer she is, and then Rousey being silent for over a year, her acting in a movie or two, all glamorous, on late night TV....

    I think the betting public thinks Rousey is soft, wants to be an actress and do magazine covers, is silent for a year eating ice cream on the couch, footsie pajamas and having sleep overs with her besties.

    But I think Rhonda has realized that the only way for her to get fame and $, magazine covers and continued endorsements is by fighting, not by being glamorous in movies and TV. She's no Jennifer Lawrence.

    Everyone knows Nunes fizzles out end of the 2nd round. Maybe Rhonda has a Rope a Dope in mind?

    I saw the U/O for the 5 rounds was 1½ U-$232 O+$202.

    This would make Nunes supporters think that Nunes knock out Rousey or Rousey submits in the 1st round. 

    Either way the league needs Rousey on top for a few more years, it's great for the sport, Rousey needs to be on top, I don't know how she is working out but I smell an unintentional rope a dope being played by the press and the dope is the betting public!

    So glad to see what I can only hope is sharp money driving the line up today - currently I see Rousey @ -$170


    BOL to all 



    The pen is mightier than the pigs
    Reply
    So I think the betting public reading about Nunes the champ, how awesome and killer she is, and then Rousey being silent for over a year, her acting in a movie or two, all glamorous, on late night TV....

    I think the betting public thinks Rousey is soft, wants to be an actress and do magazine covers, is silent for a year eating ice cream on the couch, footsie pajamas and having sleep overs with her besties.

    But I think Rhonda has realized that the only way for her to get fame and $, magazine covers and continued endorsements is by fighting, not by being glamorous in movies and TV. She's no Jennifer Lawrence.

    Everyone knows Nunes fizzles out end of the 2nd round. Maybe Rhonda has a Rope a Dope in mind?

    I saw the U/O for the 5 rounds was 1½ U-$232 O+$202.

    This would make Nunes supporters think that Nunes knock out Rousey or Rousey submits in the 1st round. 

    Either way the league needs Rousey on top for a few more years, it's great for the sport, Rousey needs to be on top, I don't know how she is working out but I smell an unintentional rope a dope being played by the press and the dope is the betting public!

    So glad to see what I can only hope is sharp money driving the line up today - currently I see Rousey @ -$170


    BOL to all 



     
    barneybeans
    barneybeans
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2003
    Posts: 9981
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2016 - 10:44 AM ET #34

    Rousey wins by submission -105 (2 Units)

    Currently YouWager has that @ +$120


    The pen is mightier than the pigs
    Reply
    Rousey wins by submission -105 (2 Units)

    Currently YouWager has that @ +$120


     
    barneybeans
    barneybeans
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2003
    Posts: 9981
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2016 - 11:16 AM ET #35

    This is Amy Schumer, NOT Rhonda Rousey:

         https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6wLa30ne5E








    The pen is mightier than the pigs
    Reply
    This is Amy Schumer, NOT Rhonda Rousey:

         https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6wLa30ne5E








     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2016 - 3:22 PM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by DUNKMAN:

    I seem to agree with you until I just saw a Rousey at the weigh-in.... she's terrified. She was never mentally prepared to take a whooping like she did. She outclassed so many opponents in a row and started believing her own press.... and I honestly don't think she's ever going to recover. If she can grab an arm and end it quickly, all her.. but if not, I can see her panicking and as soon as she gets hit a few times just coming unglued... just my thoughts... but I agree, if you like her that's a great value. Good luck either way

    She is definitely not terrified.  She is determined and focused if anything.  She's been in huge fights.  If anything, Nunes should be the one terrified.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DUNKMAN:

    I seem to agree with you until I just saw a Rousey at the weigh-in.... she's terrified. She was never mentally prepared to take a whooping like she did. She outclassed so many opponents in a row and started believing her own press.... and I honestly don't think she's ever going to recover. If she can grab an arm and end it quickly, all her.. but if not, I can see her panicking and as soon as she gets hit a few times just coming unglued... just my thoughts... but I agree, if you like her that's a great value. Good luck either way

    She is definitely not terrified.  She is determined and focused if anything.  She's been in huge fights.  If anything, Nunes should be the one terrified.  
     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2016 - 3:23 PM ET #37

    barneybeans - you're on point.  Hope you hit.  
    Reply
    barneybeans - you're on point.  Hope you hit.  
     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2016 - 3:33 PM ET #38

    Notes on every fight...

    Oliveira/Means - Oliveira should be the better fighter and if it turns into a wrestling match, I like his chances, but Means is a beast, so that's a stay away for me.

    Price/Thatch - Don't think this fight gets out of the 1st.  Two guys looking to KO each other quickly.  Price the UFC newcomer, so def hesitant to put money on him, and Thatch needs this win very badly on a 3 fight losing streak.

    Pyle/Garcia - Like Garcia, but can't justfiy laying -175 right now.  Will be another fun one.  If goes to decision, home town Pyle could get the benefit.

    Vettori/Carlos Jr - No opinion on this fight.  Not too familiar with either fighter.  Stay away for me.

    Magny/Hendricks - Hendricks has just looked awful pre and during weigh-in.  Just don't think his head is in the game anymore and may retire if and when Magny beats him.  Like Magny by decision.

    Borg/Smolka - Smolka lost to Moreno his last fight and basically went into depression/drank a ton in the month post that fight.  He looked awful at the weigh-in, could barely lift his arms.  Borg did not make weight, but looked okay, almost as if he didn't try very hard to do so.  Borg def with the advantage pre fight.

    Kim/Saffiedine - Long layoff for Kim, but he is coming in seemingly very confident.  I think he is the bigger fighter and smothers Saffiedine and gets a nice decision win.

    Lineker/Dillashaw - Big line move in favor of Lineker.  I love Lineker in this fight and the decision prop is amazing value.  Lineker has been on a tear and just beat Dodson, who is even faster than Dillashaw.  I think Dillashaw could almost be looking past Lineker because he already believes he's champion and wants that Cruz rematch.

    Cruz/Garbrandt - Both fighters are crazy confident.  I don't know how long this fight will last.  Cody predicts 2nd round KO while Cruz thinks it could go to the 3rd-4th where he will finish it.  A finish prop could be the way to go, but I'm sticking with Cruz by decision and Cody by TKO/KO.  Will be great.

    Nunes/Rousey - Rousey up to -175 from being around -140 for a few weeks.  As I've stated, I love Ronda in this fight and believe she gets an early finish.  

    GL to everyone betting the fights.  Should be a fun night.  
    Reply
    Notes on every fight...

    Oliveira/Means - Oliveira should be the better fighter and if it turns into a wrestling match, I like his chances, but Means is a beast, so that's a stay away for me.

    Price/Thatch - Don't think this fight gets out of the 1st.  Two guys looking to KO each other quickly.  Price the UFC newcomer, so def hesitant to put money on him, and Thatch needs this win very badly on a 3 fight losing streak.

    Pyle/Garcia - Like Garcia, but can't justfiy laying -175 right now.  Will be another fun one.  If goes to decision, home town Pyle could get the benefit.

    Vettori/Carlos Jr - No opinion on this fight.  Not too familiar with either fighter.  Stay away for me.

    Magny/Hendricks - Hendricks has just looked awful pre and during weigh-in.  Just don't think his head is in the game anymore and may retire if and when Magny beats him.  Like Magny by decision.

    Borg/Smolka - Smolka lost to Moreno his last fight and basically went into depression/drank a ton in the month post that fight.  He looked awful at the weigh-in, could barely lift his arms.  Borg did not make weight, but looked okay, almost as if he didn't try very hard to do so.  Borg def with the advantage pre fight.

    Kim/Saffiedine - Long layoff for Kim, but he is coming in seemingly very confident.  I think he is the bigger fighter and smothers Saffiedine and gets a nice decision win.

    Lineker/Dillashaw - Big line move in favor of Lineker.  I love Lineker in this fight and the decision prop is amazing value.  Lineker has been on a tear and just beat Dodson, who is even faster than Dillashaw.  I think Dillashaw could almost be looking past Lineker because he already believes he's champion and wants that Cruz rematch.

    Cruz/Garbrandt - Both fighters are crazy confident.  I don't know how long this fight will last.  Cody predicts 2nd round KO while Cruz thinks it could go to the 3rd-4th where he will finish it.  A finish prop could be the way to go, but I'm sticking with Cruz by decision and Cody by TKO/KO.  Will be great.

    Nunes/Rousey - Rousey up to -175 from being around -140 for a few weeks.  As I've stated, I love Ronda in this fight and believe she gets an early finish.  

    GL to everyone betting the fights.  Should be a fun night.  
     
    royboymiami
    royboymiami
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 5321
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2016 - 3:42 PM ET #39

    idk why everyone thinks the public is on Nunes

    The line knows the only way to get money on nunes is to make it +money

    Today everyone is talking about the Rousey fight
    "hey did you hear Rousey is fighting tonight?, , who???"

    No one even knows who Nunes is outside of MMA frequent watchers. MY MOTHER knows who Rousey is but not Nunes...

    Ronda was suchhhh a s hit   talker when she was winning (acted really classless before the Holly fight) 
    now she disappears because she doesnt have the confidence to talk that sh it because she doesnt know if she has it in herself to win... if she were truely confident she would talk the talk like Mcgregor did in the lead up to diaz pt2.

    I think this will be a good fight but Amanda is a tough person to put in front of Ronda after a longgg lay off (idont care how long she can train) 

    This will be the COMEBACK everyone expects but it will turn out to be Vegas last hoorah with Ronda.. just think about it, everyones loading up on Ronda and then boom she loses again and the jokes on you for the greed... 
    Reply
    idk why everyone thinks the public is on Nunes

    The line knows the only way to get money on nunes is to make it +money

    Today everyone is talking about the Rousey fight
    "hey did you hear Rousey is fighting tonight?, , who???"

    No one even knows who Nunes is outside of MMA frequent watchers. MY MOTHER knows who Rousey is but not Nunes...

    Ronda was suchhhh a s hit   talker when she was winning (acted really classless before the Holly fight) 
    now she disappears because she doesnt have the confidence to talk that sh it because she doesnt know if she has it in herself to win... if she were truely confident she would talk the talk like Mcgregor did in the lead up to diaz pt2.

    I think this will be a good fight but Amanda is a tough person to put in front of Ronda after a longgg lay off (idont care how long she can train) 

    This will be the COMEBACK everyone expects but it will turn out to be Vegas last hoorah with Ronda.. just think about it, everyones loading up on Ronda and then boom she loses again and the jokes on you for the greed... 
     
    swanbomb
    swanbomb
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 1855
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2016 - 7:49 PM ET #40


    LETS GO RONDA 

    GL PS
    Reply

    LETS GO RONDA 

    GL PS
     
    straight_cash
    straight_cash
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2015
    Posts: 7479
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2016 - 7:59 PM ET #41

    BOL Shango
    Reply
    BOL Shango
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2016 - 8:12 PM ET #42

    Let's win some  tonight Papa!
    Reply
    Let's win some  tonight Papa!
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2016 - 8:37 PM ET #43

    Garcia has to get KO of the night   
    Reply
    Garcia has to get KO of the night   
     
    barneybeans
    barneybeans
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2003
    Posts: 9981
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2016 - 8:44 PM ET #44

    Quote Originally Posted by royboymiami:

    idk why everyone thinks the public is on Nunes

    The line knows the only way to get money on nunes is to make it +money

    Today everyone is talking about the Rousey fight
    "hey did you hear Rousey is fighting tonight?, , who???"

    No one even knows who Nunes is outside of MMA frequent watchers. MY MOTHER knows who Rousey is but not Nunes...

    Ronda was suchhhh a s hit   talker when she was winning (acted really classless before the Holly fight) 
    now she disappears because she doesnt have the confidence to talk that sh it because she doesnt know if she has it in herself to win... if she were truely confident she would talk the talk like Mcgregor did in the lead up to diaz pt2.

    I think this will be a good fight but Amanda is a tough person to put in front of Ronda after a longgg lay off (idont care how long she can train) 

    This will be the COMEBACK everyone expects but it will turn out to be Vegas last hoorah with Ronda.. just think about it, everyones loading up on Ronda and then boom she loses again and the jokes on you for the greed... 
    Speaking up to your soap box (you discovered Amanda Nunes, right?) The line opened Rousey -300 - yesterday morning it was Rousey -135.

    Was that $165 swing on air?

    If you're still unsire that most money up until your post was on Nunes... well? Think about it.

    Every sportswriter, magazine, ESPN, Covers, Vegas Insider etc is on Nunes. 

    As is most of the money.

    Earlier today $ came in on Rousey driving it up to -175 and now it is -165 - the other side has been taking back and the line seems set @ -$165.

    Does this answer your question, "idk why everyone thinks the public is on Nunes?"


    BOL 




    The pen is mightier than the pigs
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by royboymiami:

    idk why everyone thinks the public is on Nunes

    The line knows the only way to get money on nunes is to make it +money

    Today everyone is talking about the Rousey fight
    "hey did you hear Rousey is fighting tonight?, , who???"

    No one even knows who Nunes is outside of MMA frequent watchers. MY MOTHER knows who Rousey is but not Nunes...

    Ronda was suchhhh a s hit   talker when she was winning (acted really classless before the Holly fight) 
    now she disappears because she doesnt have the confidence to talk that sh it because she doesnt know if she has it in herself to win... if she were truely confident she would talk the talk like Mcgregor did in the lead up to diaz pt2.

    I think this will be a good fight but Amanda is a tough person to put in front of Ronda after a longgg lay off (idont care how long she can train) 

    This will be the COMEBACK everyone expects but it will turn out to be Vegas last hoorah with Ronda.. just think about it, everyones loading up on Ronda and then boom she loses again and the jokes on you for the greed... 
    Speaking up to your soap box (you discovered Amanda Nunes, right?) The line opened Rousey -300 - yesterday morning it was Rousey -135.

    Was that $165 swing on air?

    If you're still unsire that most money up until your post was on Nunes... well? Think about it.

    Every sportswriter, magazine, ESPN, Covers, Vegas Insider etc is on Nunes. 

    As is most of the money.

    Earlier today $ came in on Rousey driving it up to -175 and now it is -165 - the other side has been taking back and the line seems set @ -$165.

    Does this answer your question, "idk why everyone thinks the public is on Nunes?"


    BOL 




     
    Skanless1
    Skanless1
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 5996
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2016 - 9:06 PM ET #45

    agree that ronda takes this one. 

    cruz will be too much for garbrandt.. probably wins it late in 4th or by decision. 
    Reply
    agree that ronda takes this one. 

    cruz will be too much for garbrandt.. probably wins it late in 4th or by decision. 
     
    Skanless1
    Skanless1
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 5996
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2016 - 9:34 PM ET #46

    parlayed magny w/'bama. 
    Reply
    parlayed magny w/'bama. 
     
    Skanless1
    Skanless1
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 5996
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2016 - 10:01 PM ET #47

    interesting decision in that magny fight. 
    Reply
    interesting decision in that magny fight. 
     
    Skanless1
    Skanless1
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 5996
    Posted: Dec. 31, 2016 - 12:50 AM ET #48

    holy crap ronda got killed!
    Reply
    holy crap ronda got killed!
     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Dec. 31, 2016 - 12:53 AM ET #49

    I was dead wrong. That was terrifying. Sorry if anyone tailed that. Nunes completely pieced her up. Unreal.
    Reply
    I was dead wrong. That was terrifying. Sorry if anyone tailed that. Nunes completely pieced her up. Unreal.
     
     
    TheBigOnion
    TheBigOnion
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 658
    Posted: Dec. 31, 2016 - 12:55 AM ET #50

    That wasn't a fight - that was manslaughter
    Reply
    That wasn't a fight - that was manslaughter
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,250
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,230
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 632
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,405
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,528
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,189
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 613
    • Trump's legacy? 32,957
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,099
    • Trump lies so much. 22,892

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.