I like RAME...I got in on it at 5.73....hopefully this will continue
WC- Cramer once again was doing his DRYS bashing last night He recommended PRGN and SBLK instead. He did admit that he was ignorant not to get on DRYS when it was in the low 90's.
I like RAME...I got in on it at 5.73....hopefully this will continue
WC- Cramer once again was doing his DRYS bashing last night He recommended PRGN and SBLK instead. He did admit that he was ignorant not to get on DRYS when it was in the low 90's.
Small oil and natural gas producers are on fire. Check out FPP's move since Friday. ROYL also making a nice move and is more tempting to me than FPP which I've owned before and seen it fizzle around 5.
Small oil and natural gas producers are on fire. Check out FPP's move since Friday. ROYL also making a nice move and is more tempting to me than FPP which I've owned before and seen it fizzle around 5.
I got in OMNI the other day at $4.82. It is at $5.65 right now.
I'm having other massive winners with LEH puts, MER puts, FXP calls, long DGP, AUY calls, NOV calls. this stands to be my best day of the year. up about 9% on the day right now
I got in OMNI the other day at $4.82. It is at $5.65 right now.
I'm having other massive winners with LEH puts, MER puts, FXP calls, long DGP, AUY calls, NOV calls. this stands to be my best day of the year. up about 9% on the day right now
I just was informed I have a $25,000 windfall due to an absurd error of a company I used to work for. (I have cashed out before they could change their mind).
Hmmm...kinda torn, see terrible prospects in US, and think the contagion spreads. However, there is always ways to make money somewhere. Any suggestions guys??
I just was informed I have a $25,000 windfall due to an absurd error of a company I used to work for. (I have cashed out before they could change their mind).
Hmmm...kinda torn, see terrible prospects in US, and think the contagion spreads. However, there is always ways to make money somewhere. Any suggestions guys??
It involves 401 payments that should have,but were not, made by the (privately held) company.
You know me well enough Wall, conservative and fundamentalist oriented but not completely risk averse when I see compelling numbers.As this was never factored into my plans, this is money I am comfortable risking more than usual.
But I am not going to place it all on Nadal to waltz through the French Open either...
It involves 401 payments that should have,but were not, made by the (privately held) company.
You know me well enough Wall, conservative and fundamentalist oriented but not completely risk averse when I see compelling numbers.As this was never factored into my plans, this is money I am comfortable risking more than usual.
But I am not going to place it all on Nadal to waltz through the French Open either...
I think I am going to go tht route with most, if not all of it Wall.The only thing I think derails shippers is a major recession in China, and while it possible, I think it unlikely...I do see a real problem in the US however....one much worse than some seem to forecast.
I think I am going to go tht route with most, if not all of it Wall.The only thing I think derails shippers is a major recession in China, and while it possible, I think it unlikely...I do see a real problem in the US however....one much worse than some seem to forecast.
Go to DRYS investor section on their website and look at the presentation today..look at the projected cash flow numbers and how George is locking some charters in 09.
The real value is in the Rig purchase and spin and the Drillships angle, that and the cash flow machine DRYS is.
Vermeer,
Go to DRYS investor section on their website and look at the presentation today..look at the projected cash flow numbers and how George is locking some charters in 09.
The real value is in the Rig purchase and spin and the Drillships angle, that and the cash flow machine DRYS is.
113% ROE on DRYS..there are some serious numbers in that presentation, among other things...among other things, 600K a day for ultradeep well rigs...yikes!!
113% ROE on DRYS..there are some serious numbers in that presentation, among other things...among other things, 600K a day for ultradeep well rigs...yikes!!
Yep and while the margins arent as sweet as for current bulk, it diversifies the company and brings in more stable revenue streams that should add market cap, and will be a nice spin off for shareholders in about a year or so.
Yep and while the margins arent as sweet as for current bulk, it diversifies the company and brings in more stable revenue streams that should add market cap, and will be a nice spin off for shareholders in about a year or so.