well on my own personal account..
Joe's JEANS
If it drops to 1.8 -- I might have to jump in. No idea why people are bailing...
I ended up grabbing @ 1.82 and sold @ 2.1 yesterday -- I think I'm done with JOEZ.
If it drops to 1.8 -- I might have to jump in. No idea why people are bailing...
I ended up grabbing @ 1.82 and sold @ 2.1 yesterday -- I think I'm done with JOEZ.
I ended up grabbing @ 1.82 and sold @ 2.1 yesterday -- I think I'm done with JOEZ.
If true, congrats on picking up at short term low and getting out with a nice 15% profit. To increase credibility, it might make sense to post when you buy (especially when buy happens to be lowest point since the post you reference and it never actually hit your desired entry point)![]()
I ended up grabbing @ 1.82 and sold @ 2.1 yesterday -- I think I'm done with JOEZ.
If true, congrats on picking up at short term low and getting out with a nice 15% profit. To increase credibility, it might make sense to post when you buy (especially when buy happens to be lowest point since the post you reference and it never actually hit your desired entry point)![]()
If true, congrats on picking up at short term low and getting out with a nice 15% profit. To increase credibility, it might make sense to post when you buy (especially when buy happens to be lowest point since the post you reference and it never actually hit your desired entry point)![]()
lol
If true, congrats on picking up at short term low and getting out with a nice 15% profit. To increase credibility, it might make sense to post when you buy (especially when buy happens to be lowest point since the post you reference and it never actually hit your desired entry point)![]()
lol
I actually was going to buy at 1.83/1.84 but I ran into some things and before I knew it, it was at 1.82. Don't really care, the point of the post is to say I'm done with JOEZ -- they've leveled off.
I actually was going to buy at 1.83/1.84 but I ran into some things and before I knew it, it was at 1.82. Don't really care, the point of the post is to say I'm done with JOEZ -- they've leveled off.
Zack's reiterated a 'neutral' rating January 2nd.
Zack's reiterated a 'neutral' rating January 2nd.
I loaded up at 1.55, too good for me to pass up
Wredskins
If u are in a long position, it is too hard to pass up. ![]()
I loaded up at 1.55, too good for me to pass up
Wredskins
If u are in a long position, it is too hard to pass up. ![]()
I jumped in on this stock at the wrong entry point. Still hopeful the EPS turn around on this guy.
I jumped in on this stock at the wrong entry point. Still hopeful the EPS turn around on this guy.
Rush or any other poster what are ur thoughts on this now??The markets been going up since Aug and this is sitting on some pretty weak support..a slip here would bring the $1.20 level and then theres no support until $0.60s..
Rush or any other poster what are ur thoughts on this now??The markets been going up since Aug and this is sitting on some pretty weak support..a slip here would bring the $1.20 level and then theres no support until $0.60s..
Also, it sports a forward P/E of 20, while its market peers are around 10 or so.. Overall, I don't like what this stock is telling me, near-term or short-term.
I hope I am surprised by their Conference Call on Thursday.
Also, it sports a forward P/E of 20, while its market peers are around 10 or so.. Overall, I don't like what this stock is telling me, near-term or short-term.
I hope I am surprised by their Conference Call on Thursday.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
