• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Investments

    Joe's JEANS

    «First Previous 234 ... 91011 Next Last»
    FrontRowCenter
    wredskins
    woopdurritis
    bucknuts
    joemw74
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 25185
    Posts: 258
    «First Previous 234 ... 91011 Next Last»
     
    FrontRowCenter
    FrontRowCenter
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 6471
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2010 - 1:30 PM ET #26

    Wredskins

    I am in JOEZ big, very BIG!!!!    
    Reply
    Wredskins

    I am in JOEZ big, very BIG!!!!    
     
    wredskins
    wredskins
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 6874
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2010 - 4:02 PM ET #27

    Gametime, it'll be intresting to see what all is talked about during this CC.
    Reply
    Gametime, it'll be intresting to see what all is talked about during this CC.
     
    wredskins
    wredskins
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 6874
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2010 - 8:18 PM ET #28

    Awesome Presentation new products coming out, company growth, increased sales. Tomorrow is going to be intresting to see where it opens and closes at.....Nothing but upside in this company
    Reply
    Awesome Presentation new products coming out, company growth, increased sales. Tomorrow is going to be intresting to see where it opens and closes at.....Nothing but upside in this company
     
    FrontRowCenter
    FrontRowCenter
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 6471
    Posted: Mar. 16, 2010 - 12:02 AM ET #29

    Yep

    Shoes too!!!


    I expect a .30 pop tomorrow!!!


    Reply
    Yep

    Shoes too!!!


    I expect a .30 pop tomorrow!!!


     
    woopdurritis
    woopdurritis
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 22212
    Posted: Mar. 16, 2010 - 9:45 AM ET #30

    FRC... I jumped in at 2.70 hope I didn't miss the bus

    Go FSU
    Reply
    FRC... I jumped in at 2.70 hope I didn't miss the bus

    Go FSU
     
    wredskins
    wredskins
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 6874
    Posted: Mar. 16, 2010 - 12:56 PM ET #31

    I added alittle more at 2.72 , this stock will test the 3$ range before the quarter reports come out. Vol is on the high side, Looking for a close out around 2.75
    Reply
    I added alittle more at 2.72 , this stock will test the 3$ range before the quarter reports come out. Vol is on the high side, Looking for a close out around 2.75
     
    FrontRowCenter
    FrontRowCenter
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 6471
    Posted: Mar. 16, 2010 - 6:07 PM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by woopdurritis:

    FRC... I jumped in at 2.70 hope I didn't miss the bus

    Go FSU

    Thanks Wood.  I bought 10,000 more shares today at 2.58.

    I'm a believer, but it is a long term hold.  1-3 years and it will pop at some point.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by woopdurritis:

    FRC... I jumped in at 2.70 hope I didn't miss the bus

    Go FSU

    Thanks Wood.  I bought 10,000 more shares today at 2.58.

    I'm a believer, but it is a long term hold.  1-3 years and it will pop at some point.  
     
    FrontRowCenter
    FrontRowCenter
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 6471
    Posted: Mar. 16, 2010 - 6:08 PM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by wredskins:

    I added alittle more at 2.72 , this stock will test the 3$ range before the quarter reports come out. Vol is on the high side, Looking for a close out around 2.75

    I believe.  A little profit taking today.   
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wredskins:

    I added alittle more at 2.72 , this stock will test the 3$ range before the quarter reports come out. Vol is on the high side, Looking for a close out around 2.75

    I believe.  A little profit taking today.   
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Mar. 23, 2010 - 4:46 PM ET #34

    Whats up fellas...looking at a weekly chart i think we are at a short term top here....RSI is 89...stochs looks to be crossing over here close to 90 and price now up above BBs...looking at a monthly price over the BBs has lead to a drop...2003,2005,2007 and right now

    I know some of you are in for the long haul but thats not my bag..i dont know how far itll pullback[if it doesat all]but even .20 is enough to make it worth it

    Reply

    Whats up fellas...looking at a weekly chart i think we are at a short term top here....RSI is 89...stochs looks to be crossing over here close to 90 and price now up above BBs...looking at a monthly price over the BBs has lead to a drop...2003,2005,2007 and right now

    I know some of you are in for the long haul but thats not my bag..i dont know how far itll pullback[if it doesat all]but even .20 is enough to make it worth it

     
    FrontRowCenter
    FrontRowCenter
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 6471
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2010 - 8:46 PM ET #35

    Next Big news will be 1Q report around April 8th-15th!!??!!  Looking forward to exceed expectations!!!!
    Reply
    Next Big news will be 1Q report around April 8th-15th!!??!!  Looking forward to exceed expectations!!!!
     
    FrontRowCenter
    FrontRowCenter
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 6471
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2010 - 11:00 PM ET #36

    Let's Go JOEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    www.joesjeans.com


    check it out.....
    Reply
    Let's Go JOEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    www.joesjeans.com


    check it out.....
     
    FrontRowCenter
    FrontRowCenter
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 6471
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2010 - 11:12 PM ET #37

    date of earnings    april 5th-15th



    JOEZ  Q1 2010Q1 2010 Joe's Jeans Inc. Earnings Release$ 0.01 n/a $ 0.01 5-Apr-10 - 15-Apr-10

    Reply
    date of earnings    april 5th-15th



    JOEZ  Q1 2010Q1 2010 Joe's Jeans Inc. Earnings Release$ 0.01 n/a $ 0.01 5-Apr-10 - 15-Apr-10

     
    joemw74
    joemw74
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 7989
    Posted: Mar. 29, 2010 - 12:20 AM ET #38

    front row center ...

    do you use an online trader ? or a local one ?

    e*trade, scottrader. ameritrader, sharebuilder fidelity?

    what online trader is the best? and which one do you use ?

    thank you in advance ... since I read this thread about joe jeans ...

    I am going to begin investing ... so thank you for the info on joes jeans ... im going to start small ... add money as i win on sports ...

    Im going to start small ... learn as much ... invest here and there ... do some research .... read as much as i can online ...

    Reply

    front row center ...

    do you use an online trader ? or a local one ?

    e*trade, scottrader. ameritrader, sharebuilder fidelity?

    what online trader is the best? and which one do you use ?

    thank you in advance ... since I read this thread about joe jeans ...

    I am going to begin investing ... so thank you for the info on joes jeans ... im going to start small ... add money as i win on sports ...

    Im going to start small ... learn as much ... invest here and there ... do some research .... read as much as i can online ...

     
    sean2114
    sean2114
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 11688
    Posted: Mar. 29, 2010 - 11:43 AM ET #39

    really like what I am reading on this, just bought in for a small amount at 2.78 today. I think we are on the high end of the uptick (this stock was around .70 cents a share not long ago) but still think there is sizeable upside. This thing should continue to trend upward.
    Reply
    really like what I am reading on this, just bought in for a small amount at 2.78 today. I think we are on the high end of the uptick (this stock was around .70 cents a share not long ago) but still think there is sizeable upside. This thing should continue to trend upward.
     
    wredskins
    wredskins
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 6874
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2010 - 9:22 PM ET #40

    Adden on yesterday at 2.68, I don't know if there will be another pull back personally I'm expecting this stock to run until the earnings are about to release which I will add more on another dip.

    IMO I believe this stock is a 5-6$ stock by years end.

    Joemw I started at 2.10 and have bought in 4 different times, there will be pull backs in the future for you to add on....GLTA

    Reply

    Adden on yesterday at 2.68, I don't know if there will be another pull back personally I'm expecting this stock to run until the earnings are about to release which I will add more on another dip.

    IMO I believe this stock is a 5-6$ stock by years end.

    Joemw I started at 2.10 and have bought in 4 different times, there will be pull backs in the future for you to add on....GLTA

     
    FrontRowCenter
    FrontRowCenter
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 6471
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2010 - 8:17 PM ET #41

    Quote Originally Posted by joemw74:

    front row center ...

    do you use an online trader ? or a local one ?

    e*trade, scottrader. ameritrader, sharebuilder fidelity?

    what online trader is the best? and which one do you use ?

    thank you in advance ... since I read this thread about joe jeans ...

    I am going to begin investing ... so thank you for the info on joes jeans ... im going to start small ... add money as i win on sports ...

    Im going to start small ... learn as much ... invest here and there ... do some research .... read as much as i can online ...


    I use Schwab and have had no problems with it.

    Good luck JOE!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by joemw74:

    front row center ...

    do you use an online trader ? or a local one ?

    e*trade, scottrader. ameritrader, sharebuilder fidelity?

    what online trader is the best? and which one do you use ?

    thank you in advance ... since I read this thread about joe jeans ...

    I am going to begin investing ... so thank you for the info on joes jeans ... im going to start small ... add money as i win on sports ...

    Im going to start small ... learn as much ... invest here and there ... do some research .... read as much as i can online ...


    I use Schwab and have had no problems with it.

    Good luck JOE!!
     
    FrontRowCenter
    FrontRowCenter
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 6471
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2010 - 8:17 PM ET #42

    Quote Originally Posted by sean2114:

    really like what I am reading on this, just bought in for a small amount at 2.78 today. I think we are on the high end of the uptick (this stock was around .70 cents a share not long ago) but still think there is sizeable upside. This thing should continue to trend upward.

    Sean
    Hoping for a good Q1 report which might take this puppy over 3 bucks!!!!!    
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sean2114:

    really like what I am reading on this, just bought in for a small amount at 2.78 today. I think we are on the high end of the uptick (this stock was around .70 cents a share not long ago) but still think there is sizeable upside. This thing should continue to trend upward.

    Sean
    Hoping for a good Q1 report which might take this puppy over 3 bucks!!!!!    
     
    FrontRowCenter
    FrontRowCenter
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 6471
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2010 - 8:20 PM ET #43

    Quote Originally Posted by wredskins:

    Adden on yesterday at 2.68, I don't know if there will be another pull back personally I'm expecting this stock to run until the earnings are about to release which I will add more on another dip.

    IMO I believe this stock is a 5-6$ stock by years end.

    Joemw I started at 2.10 and have bought in 4 different times, there will be pull backs in the future for you to add on....GLTA


    Wredskins
    I am hoping for sales of 125 million for 2010, and possibly a breakout year in 2011 of 300 million.  JOEZ is on the right track, if u want to hear more, listen to the Roth Conference on the Joes website.    Good Luck!!!!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wredskins:

    Adden on yesterday at 2.68, I don't know if there will be another pull back personally I'm expecting this stock to run until the earnings are about to release which I will add more on another dip.

    IMO I believe this stock is a 5-6$ stock by years end.

    Joemw I started at 2.10 and have bought in 4 different times, there will be pull backs in the future for you to add on....GLTA


    Wredskins
    I am hoping for sales of 125 million for 2010, and possibly a breakout year in 2011 of 300 million.  JOEZ is on the right track, if u want to hear more, listen to the Roth Conference on the Joes website.    Good Luck!!!!

     
    FrontRowCenter
    FrontRowCenter
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 6471
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2010 - 8:25 PM ET #44

    All,
      I recently made a large play on JMBA, Jamba Juice.  I see this company making a huge turnaround, and the stock should soar!!!  This company also has an almost cult following and is the Starbucks of Smoothies.  It won't happen overnight, but in the next 6 months to 2 years, this could easily be a 10 dollar stock.  I bought in at 2.41

    Good Luck.


    Reply
    All,
      I recently made a large play on JMBA, Jamba Juice.  I see this company making a huge turnaround, and the stock should soar!!!  This company also has an almost cult following and is the Starbucks of Smoothies.  It won't happen overnight, but in the next 6 months to 2 years, this could easily be a 10 dollar stock.  I bought in at 2.41

    Good Luck.


     
    FrontRowCenter
    FrontRowCenter
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 6471
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2010 - 8:28 AM ET #45

    some reviews



    https://reviews.macys.com/7129/325960/joe...
    Reply
    some reviews



    https://reviews.macys.com/7129/325960/joe...
     
    FrontRowCenter
    FrontRowCenter
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 6471
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2010 - 2:46 PM ET #46

    OMG.

    Q1 earnings must be good.   JOEZ up .20 today



    Let's go JOEZ!!!!


    Reply
    OMG.

    Q1 earnings must be good.   JOEZ up .20 today



    Let's go JOEZ!!!!


     
    FrontRowCenter
    FrontRowCenter
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 6471
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2010 - 4:02 PM ET #47

    What a day for JOEZ

    All time high of 3.05    up   .31 today!!!!!!   WOW!!!!!

    All I can say is that earnings for Q1 is coming out soon, and it must be good!!   Looking for 28 million in sales.




    Reply
    What a day for JOEZ

    All time high of 3.05    up   .31 today!!!!!!   WOW!!!!!

    All I can say is that earnings for Q1 is coming out soon, and it must be good!!   Looking for 28 million in sales.




     
    wredskins
    wredskins
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 6874
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2010 - 6:08 PM ET #48

    Wait for the pullback and buy more, atleast thats what i'm waiting on. Looking at early sell offs in the mourning, I have a buy order at 2.85

    If we hit 28mil were going to 4$ a share atleast

    Reply

    Wait for the pullback and buy more, atleast thats what i'm waiting on. Looking at early sell offs in the mourning, I have a buy order at 2.85

    If we hit 28mil were going to 4$ a share atleast

     
    FrontRowCenter
    FrontRowCenter
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 6471
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2010 - 6:17 PM ET #49

    Quote Originally Posted by wredskins:

    Wait for the pullback and buy more, atleast thats what i'm waiting on. Looking at early sell offs in the mourning, I have a buy order at 2.85

    If we hit 28mil were going to 4$ a share atleast

    28 million is very possible!!!!!!   Let's Go JOEZ!!

    I am buying more tomorrow myself!!!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wredskins:

    Wait for the pullback and buy more, atleast thats what i'm waiting on. Looking at early sell offs in the mourning, I have a buy order at 2.85

    If we hit 28mil were going to 4$ a share atleast

    28 million is very possible!!!!!!   Let's Go JOEZ!!

    I am buying more tomorrow myself!!!!!!
     
     
    FrontRowCenter
    FrontRowCenter
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 6471
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2010 - 6:41 PM ET #50

    Wredskins I will surprised if it pulls back to 2.85 tomorrow.  I am buying more at 2.98.  It is going to 15 by 2012 so it really doesn't matter.   



    Reply
    Wredskins I will surprised if it pulls back to 2.85 tomorrow.  I am buying more at 2.98.  It is going to 15 by 2012 so it really doesn't matter.   



    All Forums | Investments
    «First Previous 234 ... 91011 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,670
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,237
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,035
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,341
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,408
    • MLB Playoffs 5,219
    • Saturday 10/03/2026 690
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,245
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,289
    • Play Thur thru Sat 5,008

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.