• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Investments

    January Stock Talk V

    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
    boiler-room
    wallstreetcappers
    Gunners
    AZGrinder
    IdiotWind
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1671
    Posts: 102
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
     
    boiler-room
    boiler-room
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 1389
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2008 - 5:41 PM ET #76

    fuck it wall,to get all that back in a day,no problem sellin it
    Reply
    fuck it wall,to get all that back in a day,no problem sellin it
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58424
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2008 - 5:56 PM ET #77

    Gunners,

    You know how long I have been holding IDMI right? A LONG time..so this brought me back to even.

    I would buy it below 3 though..got down below a buck not long ago.

    Boiler, market wise? Some bad ISM number and now they are back to where they were before the move up.

    Yeah I took that chance and rang the register..had 1300 shares so the move today helped quite a bit.


    Reply
    Gunners,

    You know how long I have been holding IDMI right? A LONG time..so this brought me back to even.

    I would buy it below 3 though..got down below a buck not long ago.

    Boiler, market wise? Some bad ISM number and now they are back to where they were before the move up.

    Yeah I took that chance and rang the register..had 1300 shares so the move today helped quite a bit.


     
    Gunners
    Gunners
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 3392
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2008 - 5:59 PM ET #78

    yeah, i knew you were on it for a while.  good to get your basis back though, could be worse
    Reply
    yeah, i knew you were on it for a while.  good to get your basis back though, could be worse
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58424
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2008 - 6:08 PM ET #79

    Part of me knows the drill that the MMs will try and run it tomorrow early, then take them down and cash out the day traders..

    But geez I had to take advantage. I missed the top at 4.30 or so, but did sell at 4.02


    Reply
    Part of me knows the drill that the MMs will try and run it tomorrow early, then take them down and cash out the day traders..

    But geez I had to take advantage. I missed the top at 4.30 or so, but did sell at 4.02


     
    AZGrinder
    AZGrinder
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 328
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2008 - 6:44 PM ET #80

    DAMN wallstreet, IDMI finally! Still sitting on it, what a crazy day.  Took forever but glad i didn't sell awhile back.  Kind of offset by imb shitty day but it has been on a nice run, half my shares are gonna get called away on imb 7.50's unless I buy them back and just sell calls on all of them at the 10 strike.  Gonna dump idmi if opens down.
    Reply
    DAMN wallstreet, IDMI finally! Still sitting on it, what a crazy day.  Took forever but glad i didn't sell awhile back.  Kind of offset by imb shitty day but it has been on a nice run, half my shares are gonna get called away on imb 7.50's unless I buy them back and just sell calls on all of them at the 10 strike.  Gonna dump idmi if opens down.
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58424
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2008 - 6:58 PM ET #81

    Grinder,

    So what did you sell CC wise exactly?

    I didnt see ANY news on the IMB drop, went from over 11 to below 9, I dont get it.

    Watch that open on IDMI, set a mental stop and dont let it turn into a missed opportunity.
    Reply
    Grinder,

    So what did you sell CC wise exactly?

    I didnt see ANY news on the IMB drop, went from over 11 to below 9, I dont get it.

    Watch that open on IDMI, set a mental stop and dont let it turn into a missed opportunity.
     
    AZGrinder
    AZGrinder
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 328
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2008 - 8:01 AM ET #82

    I sold 7.50's on half of imb shares a few weeks back.  I'f imb drops anymore I will buy them back and sell new ones but this time sell them against all of my shares out of the money to make a few more points (hopefully).
     
    imb reports earnings on 2/12, i have a mental stop on idmi which is dump for anything above 3.40....gonna be watching closely today.
     
     
     
    Reply
    I sold 7.50's on half of imb shares a few weeks back.  I'f imb drops anymore I will buy them back and sell new ones but this time sell them against all of my shares out of the money to make a few more points (hopefully).
     
    imb reports earnings on 2/12, i have a mental stop on idmi which is dump for anything above 3.40....gonna be watching closely today.
     
     
     
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58424
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2008 - 9:38 AM ET #83

    FWIW

    I bot 1000 shares back at 2.75 today, since I sold at higher prices I can about buy 2k shares when I had 1300 earlier.

    What did you do Grinder?

    They are killing the stock today.
    Reply
    FWIW

    I bot 1000 shares back at 2.75 today, since I sold at higher prices I can about buy 2k shares when I had 1300 earlier.

    What did you do Grinder?

    They are killing the stock today.
     
    Gunners
    Gunners
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 3392
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2008 - 9:45 AM ET #84

    wall- way to go on the $4.02 sale yesterday!
    Reply
    wall- way to go on the $4.02 sale yesterday!
     
    IdiotWind
    IdiotWind
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 352
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2008 - 9:54 AM ET #85

    does anyone have any insight on PRS Primus Guaranty?  I picked up at 5.5, got killed yesterday on 4q earnings losses yesterday, down a shade below 4.

    Is this company dogpile or should I hang tight for a bit?  I know credit swaps are high risk and dont feel like tanking even furthur.
    Reply
    does anyone have any insight on PRS Primus Guaranty?  I picked up at 5.5, got killed yesterday on 4q earnings losses yesterday, down a shade below 4.

    Is this company dogpile or should I hang tight for a bit?  I know credit swaps are high risk and dont feel like tanking even furthur.
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58424
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2008 - 10:02 AM ET #86

    If you think credit swap market returns then hold..the income statement is verrryyyyy scary.

    Its kind of the same reasoning for taking a stab at a MBI or a IMB kind of stock, if you think the future will improve then current prices are going to improve in the longer term.

    Risky is a nice way of putting it.
    Reply
    If you think credit swap market returns then hold..the income statement is verrryyyyy scary.

    Its kind of the same reasoning for taking a stab at a MBI or a IMB kind of stock, if you think the future will improve then current prices are going to improve in the longer term.

    Risky is a nice way of putting it.
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58424
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2008 - 10:03 AM ET #87

    Thanks Gunners!

    I have missed so many of these one-day-wonder moves that I had to take the chance yesterday.
    Reply
    Thanks Gunners!

    I have missed so many of these one-day-wonder moves that I had to take the chance yesterday.
     
    Gunners
    Gunners
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 3392
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2008 - 10:45 AM ET #88

    i wish i bought with you at $2.75 for a day trade
    Reply
    i wish i bought with you at $2.75 for a day trade
     
    Vermeer
    Vermeer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 2910
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2008 - 10:59 AM ET #89


      This is kind of a personal, specific question that I will generalize to make it hopefully more apt for everyone.
      I am looking at state by state muni bond funds.As I live in VA, I am looking exclusively at funds that are solely in VA bonds.
      What does everyone think of the basic relatively short term (one year to two year) prospects for muni bonds, given the uncertainty of the bond insurers? What is a reasonable expense ratio for these funds??
       I have never, ever been interested in bonds. I have never spent much time with them at all.

    Reply

      This is kind of a personal, specific question that I will generalize to make it hopefully more apt for everyone.
      I am looking at state by state muni bond funds.As I live in VA, I am looking exclusively at funds that are solely in VA bonds.
      What does everyone think of the basic relatively short term (one year to two year) prospects for muni bonds, given the uncertainty of the bond insurers? What is a reasonable expense ratio for these funds??
       I have never, ever been interested in bonds. I have never spent much time with them at all.

     
    accventures
    accventures
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 33232
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2008 - 11:05 AM ET #90

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

    Might regret this..but I sold my IDMI in after hours.

    Being down so long on the stock and it got back to about where I bought it, so I took it off the table.

    accventures is probably dancing in the streets!

     

    LOL!  Only down 56% now!!!!!

     

    It was a nice surprise I will admit.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

    Might regret this..but I sold my IDMI in after hours.

    Being down so long on the stock and it got back to about where I bought it, so I took it off the table.

    accventures is probably dancing in the streets!

     

    LOL!  Only down 56% now!!!!!

     

    It was a nice surprise I will admit.

     
    Vermeer
    Vermeer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 2910
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2008 - 11:05 AM ET #91


     For people who really get into the data of energy, the following site is the one of the most useful I have discovered over time. I may have posted it before, but if not:

    https://www.eia.doe.gov/

    Reply

     For people who really get into the data of energy, the following site is the one of the most useful I have discovered over time. I may have posted it before, but if not:

    https://www.eia.doe.gov/

     
    accventures
    accventures
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 33232
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2008 - 11:07 AM ET #92

    BTW, I think we could  get a POZN approval before April....yes, that would mean the FDA acting on something early.....no, I have not lost my mind.  They have had the file for a long time and the study that was done was stupid and they knew what the damn results would show before the bitch was even done.

     

    Early approval (before April) would be VERY nice for my march 15 calls.  Very nice.  Building a position in the June 17.50's just in case.

    Reply

    BTW, I think we could  get a POZN approval before April....yes, that would mean the FDA acting on something early.....no, I have not lost my mind.  They have had the file for a long time and the study that was done was stupid and they knew what the damn results would show before the bitch was even done.

     

    Early approval (before April) would be VERY nice for my march 15 calls.  Very nice.  Building a position in the June 17.50's just in case.

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58424
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2008 - 11:14 AM ET #93

    Acc,

    Even if POZN gets approval, we both know that doesnt mean they start selling in April..the sales force will need to be developed and marketing plan created etc and implemented. There wont be any real sales until 2009 most likely.

    The time to make hay for POZN was this year..it could still do well, but with both ingredients being off patent by the time sales start, it doesnt give me confidence in owning the shares.

    So you are STILL down 50% on IDMI? I bot and averaged down..luckily.

    Gunners..I tried to sell at 3.27 for 500 bucks today, will leave the order in and see if they run it back to the highs again.
    Reply
    Acc,

    Even if POZN gets approval, we both know that doesnt mean they start selling in April..the sales force will need to be developed and marketing plan created etc and implemented. There wont be any real sales until 2009 most likely.

    The time to make hay for POZN was this year..it could still do well, but with both ingredients being off patent by the time sales start, it doesnt give me confidence in owning the shares.

    So you are STILL down 50% on IDMI? I bot and averaged down..luckily.

    Gunners..I tried to sell at 3.27 for 500 bucks today, will leave the order in and see if they run it back to the highs again.
     
    Gunners
    Gunners
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 3392
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2008 - 11:34 AM ET #94

    alright... hope it goes back up.  i just bot 775 shares at $2.68.  i plan on selling sometime today. 
    Reply
    alright... hope it goes back up.  i just bot 775 shares at $2.68.  i plan on selling sometime today. 
     
    depeche2
    depeche2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2002
    Posts: 67006
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2008 - 11:39 AM ET #95

    Remember Local.com (LOCM)?  Hot again today on increased traffic news.  Up about 35% today.
    Reply
    Remember Local.com (LOCM)?  Hot again today on increased traffic news.  Up about 35% today.
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58424
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2008 - 11:44 AM ET #96

    Depeche,

    I saw that...nice move but I just dont see them turning the business into a critical mass and the whole lawsuit thing hasnt panned out yet.

    IDMI all over the place..
    Reply
    Depeche,

    I saw that...nice move but I just dont see them turning the business into a critical mass and the whole lawsuit thing hasnt panned out yet.

    IDMI all over the place..
     
    depeche2
    depeche2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2002
    Posts: 67006
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2008 - 11:51 AM ET #97

    WS, I still think they are positioning themselves to be sold.  With the Yahoo thing I think you'll see a wave of consolidation in internet properties.  Local is a very important segment and local.com has good properties and local search IP.  I can definitely see Google taking them out for an amount that would be pennies to Google.
    Reply
    WS, I still think they are positioning themselves to be sold.  With the Yahoo thing I think you'll see a wave of consolidation in internet properties.  Local is a very important segment and local.com has good properties and local search IP.  I can definitely see Google taking them out for an amount that would be pennies to Google.
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58424
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2008 - 3:32 PM ET #98

    BIDU down to 235??

    And to think I scoffed at the 300 puts?
    Reply
    BIDU down to 235??

    And to think I scoffed at the 300 puts?
     
    Gunners
    Gunners
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 3392
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2008 - 3:37 PM ET #99

    wall, i wish i actually shorted DECK up at 137.  it just broke down this afternoon, trading at 110 right now.  i'd have taken that 27 points and ran!

    still holding onto the IDMI, hoping for a bounce tomorrow i guess.  luckily it is a side show to my running inverse etf positions. 

    Reply

    wall, i wish i actually shorted DECK up at 137.  it just broke down this afternoon, trading at 110 right now.  i'd have taken that 27 points and ran!

    still holding onto the IDMI, hoping for a bounce tomorrow i guess.  luckily it is a side show to my running inverse etf positions. 

     
     
    KOAJ
    KOAJ
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 66698
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2008 - 4:07 PM ET #100

    fwiw - i hear a new hedge fund strategy is to find highly leveraged companies and short the piss out of them

    any idea how to run a stock screen on debt rations?


    Reply
    fwiw - i hear a new hedge fund strategy is to find highly leveraged companies and short the piss out of them

    any idea how to run a stock screen on debt rations?


    All Forums | Investments
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,508
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,148
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,727
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 506
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,009
    • HELP PLEASE 1,599
    • PART DEUX 230
    • Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,140
    • King of Covers Winner List 12,241
    • Another BS PI 928

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.