January Stock Talk V
wild action to say the least..all over the map, almost felt like a light session like summer trading.
Gunners..yeah I dont think it matters much, but when a stock is a high beta mover like HANS is, that action is unfortunately par for the course. Just hold tight to your strategy, dont let it go against you more than the level you established when you initially purchased.
wild action to say the least..all over the map, almost felt like a light session like summer trading.
Gunners..yeah I dont think it matters much, but when a stock is a high beta mover like HANS is, that action is unfortunately par for the course. Just hold tight to your strategy, dont let it go against you more than the level you established when you initially purchased.
For whatever people may think of CNBC Gasparino has been the most plugged in reporter on financials that I have seen lately,basically correctly estimating the write downs and also the firings of the CEOs involved.
Will be interesting to see what occurs with the bod insurers.Do they need a bailout? If so, how are they AAA rated?
For whatever people may think of CNBC Gasparino has been the most plugged in reporter on financials that I have seen lately,basically correctly estimating the write downs and also the firings of the CEOs involved.
Will be interesting to see what occurs with the bod insurers.Do they need a bailout? If so, how are they AAA rated?
Big market bounce here...pretty strong volume.
Big market bounce here...pretty strong volume.
you should be coming back strong on DRYS (if you were ever down) Wall...made a nice move right??? Hope it is contagious ...up around 9% today I see...
you should be coming back strong on DRYS (if you were ever down) Wall...made a nice move right??? Hope it is contagious ...up around 9% today I see...
Yeah I own common and options..took it in the shorts on both but this move back has helped quite a bit.
Still I feel anything under 100 is a great buy on the stock.
Thanks for the good words.
Yeah I own common and options..took it in the shorts on both but this move back has helped quite a bit.
Still I feel anything under 100 is a great buy on the stock.
Thanks for the good words.
ACUS; Yes, I’m still holding this turd, but some events are currently transpiring, that I would like your opinions on, as to what may be happening.
First, ACUS will be submitting their first and only NDA for Imagify this quarter. While this important, ACUS is running out of cash, and will be bankrupt in April/May. They have been very active looking for a partnership. It has become apparent that someone has been accumulating shares over the past several weeks in small 300 share blocks, that total approximately 35,000 per total trade. The average volume over this period has been approximately 200,000 a day. A couple days ago, Deutsche Bank announced they acquired 4.98% of the outstanding shares as a new position, and ACUS has a European partnership for Imagify, could just be coincidence.
Well, check out the ticker for today, over 1.8 million shares traded on absolutely no news, and the stock only went up 4 cents. To me, there appears to be an organized plan for somebody(s) to transfer their shares to someone else. No bag holder like me is selling at this point.
My question; Is it legal to have parties transfer shares to one another on the open market so one could obtain controlling interest? What else could be going on?
Something is happening here, but I can’t figure it out.
ACUS; Yes, I’m still holding this turd, but some events are currently transpiring, that I would like your opinions on, as to what may be happening.
First, ACUS will be submitting their first and only NDA for Imagify this quarter. While this important, ACUS is running out of cash, and will be bankrupt in April/May. They have been very active looking for a partnership. It has become apparent that someone has been accumulating shares over the past several weeks in small 300 share blocks, that total approximately 35,000 per total trade. The average volume over this period has been approximately 200,000 a day. A couple days ago, Deutsche Bank announced they acquired 4.98% of the outstanding shares as a new position, and ACUS has a European partnership for Imagify, could just be coincidence.
Well, check out the ticker for today, over 1.8 million shares traded on absolutely no news, and the stock only went up 4 cents. To me, there appears to be an organized plan for somebody(s) to transfer their shares to someone else. No bag holder like me is selling at this point.
My question; Is it legal to have parties transfer shares to one another on the open market so one could obtain controlling interest? What else could be going on?
Something is happening here, but I can’t figure it out.
Holy bounce.
ISRG sells off down to 227 in after hours then bounces to 292 same session!
65 pt move in after hours low to high.
thats why I gave up on stocks, stocks = ![]()
Holy bounce.
ISRG sells off down to 227 in after hours then bounces to 292 same session!
65 pt move in after hours low to high.
thats why I gave up on stocks, stocks = ![]()
MBI and ABK will be the drivers of the mkt. stay in tune with what those two are up to
a resuce of those two gives the mkt certainty...hasnt had it in a while
MBI and ABK will be the drivers of the mkt. stay in tune with what those two are up to
a resuce of those two gives the mkt certainty...hasnt had it in a while
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
